Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePapaSurf
GhanjaShroom

Trypticase Soy Broth with Dextrose?
    #1884097 - 09/05/03 05:54 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey fellow shroomers! I was wondering if this would have any effect on the growth of mushrooms? From what I've gathered this broth is usually added to agar. I also noticed the "trypticase". Does this have any connection to tryptamine? Which, if I recall correctly can help with an increase in Psylocybin production. I'm in the process of trying to culture something along the lines of the honey tek. I have no idea if it will even work! I'm just rambling now...Any info you can give will be greatly appreciated?

--------------------
-Saving the world, one spore at a time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePapaSurf
GhanjaShroom

Re: Trypticase Soy Broth with Dextrose? [Re: PapaSurf]
    #1885322 - 09/05/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone?

--------------------

Offlinegodfetish
Stranger
Re: Trypticase Soy Broth with Dextrose? [Re: PapaSurf]
    #1885911 - 09/05/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Looks like Trypticase is a brand name.

But, what you are looking at is a media used in labs to identify infectious bacterial diseases, or to grow them. Pretty much, if they are innoculated, a CO2 sensor is used to identify if an organism is converting the carbs and proteins...blah, blah...it might work, it might not work for our purposes, BUT...

Talk about a red flag item...I wouldn't consider ordering something like that and I'm not the paranoid type! Some fed is gonna bang on your door looking for a anthrax lab...

OfflinePapaSurf
GhanjaShroom

Re: Trypticase Soy Broth with Dextrose? [Re: godfetish]
    #1886116 - 09/05/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh OK now I see, I was wondering WTF it was. Thanks godfetish! I didn't order any I was able to get some from a private and descrite source, so no worries. I guess I won't need to try experimneting with this anymore! Thanks again Godfetish!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale