Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFlameFlash
Growr4Life

Loc: Darkness
Syringe Problem
    #1885770 - 09/05/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've into something I've never seen before. I recently purchased a syringe from a new source. After recieving this I noticed there were large clumbs of a black substance. I have purchased syringes before and have never seen this. After shaking it up, a few of the clumbs came apart but are still there. There are not brown. This is the B+ strain I am looking at. This is the first time I have purchased this actual strain. I usually deal with Hawaiin or Amazonian. Is this something to worry about?? Please help
Thanks

--------------------
-=FlameFlash=-
Amazonian Preferred

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Syringe Problem [Re: FlameFlash]
    #1885835 - 09/05/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The black clumps/specs you see are just spores, everything is cool.

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineFlameFlash
Growr4Life

Re: Syringe Problem [Re: The One]
    #1885899 - 09/05/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome, thanks.. I was a little worried there :laugh: 

--------------------
-=FlameFlash=-
Amazonian Preferred

Offlinefalseaddiction
There's agoldmine up onthe mountainside

Loc: Where the nugs flow like ...
    #1893558 - 09/08/03 09:44 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i am also using B+ and my syringe looks the same man. I havent started yet but i will let you know how it goes, let me know how it goes for you! Where did u get your spores?

--------------------

OfflineFlameFlash
Growr4Life

Re: Syringe Problem [Re: falseaddiction]
    #1895753 - 09/08/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's ok to use Falseaddiction.  It's only been 4 days and the cakes look great.  I started those and hawaiins at the same time and the B+ are looking pretty.  I'll update with some pics in a few days under the grow log section.  I'm also including a control and experimental group to show the effects of dunking.

I got the B+ strain from sporeworks.com  :spliff: 

--------------------
-=FlameFlash=-
Amazonian Preferred

Offlinemattch1
Monseur

Loc: WV
    #1912241 - 09/13/03 09:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My friend has that situation now also. It is just that the spores have actually germintated in the spore and are growing mycelium. This will decrease the shelf life of the syringes to about 3 weeks, but it will increase speed of colonization greatly. The only thing to remember, before you inject, SHAKE syringes very well to break up the mass of mycelium. Or else you will inject one huge mass into the first inoc point and have no more left. Good luck!
~MC

--------------------
Everything I ask is for informational purposes only. There is no truth to what i say. I am lying.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures