Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
My Dream
    #1884392 - 09/05/03 10:34 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I had a dream. That I was in this magical land with beaches of white sand, beautiful blue ocean, the moon barely shining in the sky, as the few clouds in the sky reflected the setting sun in a way that they became purple and orange, with a pink and blue sky. I watched the sun slowly drop over the peak of the mountain, yet could see it shining over the top, into the sky. At that time it started a light shower, but the rain was warm, as was the wind, and the ocean water.

I half way expected someone to tell me to come in out of the rain, but they didnt. This time i could play in the rain. I could dance around, and jump in the puddles. I wasnt going to drown, I wasnt going to catch a cold.

I then went to my collection of dried firewood that i found in the forest, and started a fire. The flames from the saltwater saturated pieces of wood made beautifully colored flames, and the few raindrops that made it onto the wood made a sizzling sound.

After playing the drums for a while, and dancing my little feet off, I went to bed under the starts, having the best nights rest in my life, then waking up to this reality.

NO! I dont want to wake up, that was the perfect dream. I have had dreams of becoming god, of finding the fountain of youth, going on space ships, and they all seemed alot easier to reach than the one where I lived in harmony with nature. Nothing special, nothing extraterastrial. No magic, other than that of nature itself. Nothing but life. Yet im denied the privledge of living it the way i want.

The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: My Dream [Re: tak]
    #1885412 - 09/05/03 03:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I wish I hada dream like that..

Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: My Dream [Re: GanjaManDan]
    #1885460 - 09/05/03 03:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I hate waking up after, and especially during a really awesome dream, only to realize I have to get up and go to work..or having to do something else I'd much rather not be doing.

Atleast after that long day, we usually get a chance to visit dreamland once again.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology