Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE)
    #18837989 - 09/13/13 06:05 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

One of the best PPV cards ever, and maybe THE best because of that fucking undercard. I would honestly pay full PPV price for Garcia & Matthysse, that's how fucking hyped I am for that fight.

Gonna be an amazing night for the sport.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18839233 - 09/13/13 10:52 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #18839254 - 09/13/13 10:56 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I was supposed to work tomorrow night...but like a G I put in for a vacation day a month ago for this night

:solidnod:

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18841757 - 09/14/13 05:42 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Fight coverage up in 20 minutes. I'm guessing the Matthysse/Garcia fight won't get started til like 9-ish

--------------------

Invisibletrampis
mad hatter
 User Gallery

#18842300 - 09/14/13 08:09 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

anyone got a link for this?

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: trampis]
    #18842365 - 09/14/13 08:30 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

This is all I got, being a internard...http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18842320#18842320...:box: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18842916 - 09/14/13 11:38 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
I was supposed to work tomorrow night...but like a G I put in for a vacation day a month ago for this night

LOL good thinking man

Matthyse got wrecked. Mayweather did his thing no surprise there. I actually feel kinda bad for canelo it wasn't like he fought bad at all mayweather is just the best bottom line.

Maybe the best ever too

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #18842931 - 09/14/13 11:45 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Money fucking worked him over. :awebig:

Does anyone have a link to the fight stats? Punches thrown, landed etc.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #18842983 - 09/15/13 12:07 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Fagweather will be remembered for one thing. The fight that never was.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #18844100 - 09/15/13 10:55 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Fagweather will be remembered for one thing. The fight that never was.

You mean this guy

nighty night

I agree he should have fought him but Alvarez is better than pac and im sure we willl see them fight. Plus May worked marquez pac fought 4 times.  Marquez lost 2 got jewed :smilingpuppy: once and finally got vengeance.

Pac has been losing way to much to try and fight the best.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: elax420]
    #18844169 - 09/15/13 11:18 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah. The window is closed on that fight and on Mayweather's legacy.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #18844191 - 09/15/13 11:23 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Yeah. The window is closed on that fight and on Mayweather's legacy.

Ya i agree with you on that one. Even if he loses when hes like 40 hes still the greatest welterweight ever and has a strong claim on "the greatest"

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18844214 - 09/15/13 11:30 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

That's his legacy.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18844487 - 09/15/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Fair enough we obviously disagree about this but i dont see why he needs to fight every above average fighter to be the best.

If he woulda ducked canelo ild be right there with you saying hes a pussy, but canelo was the scariest fight for him possible and he obliterated him.

Dude is 13 years younger way bigger and stronger, not to mention he hits like a freight train.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18844590 - 09/15/13 01:37 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fair enough we obviously disagree about this but i dont see why he needs to fight every above average fighter to be the best.

You know that wasn't just any competitive fight. He didn't give the people what they wanted. That's how he'll be remembered.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18844726 - 09/15/13 02:16 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

You know that wasn't just any competitive fight. He didn't give the people what they wanted. That's how he'll be remembered.

True that, but Paqauio ended up proving he wasn't much of a competitor anyway.  If paq would have never got droped (no one even cares he lost to bradley) people would be saying hes the best but pac got too distracted by politics and shit.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18844787 - 09/15/13 02:30 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yep

I'm not defending Manny; I'm bashing Floyd.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18850461 - 09/16/13 06:08 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I've made it clear here over time that I'm not the biggest Floyd fan but the guy is just simply amazing. An absolute magician in the ring. You can't hit him. You just can't do it. Cotto actually hit Floyd more than Canelo did and STILL lost that fight 9 rounds to 3. Floyd is the best defensive fighter possibly ever, and now he's solidifying his case as one of the all-time greats. Who can beat him out there who's left? Nobody.

And I underestimated Danny Garcia. I thought Matthysse would fuck him uo but Lucas got clowned. I'm a believer now in Danny Garcia. He's the real thing and clearly the best at 140.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18850560 - 09/16/13 06:25 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Dude what up with that women judge who scored it a draw :lolwut:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #18850582 - 09/16/13 06:29 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:

This is an issue.  Apparently she has been an issue before.  She needs to go before she fucks somebody over.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18850600 - 09/16/13 06:33 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Whats funny is trying to hear the mexicans justifying how Canelo actually won because of her fucked up card

"mayweather just ran around like a bitch, canelo came to fight he should wiiiiyn, that one judge thought so..."

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18850697 - 09/16/13 06:55 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:

Same chick who scored the Bradley/Pacquiao fight for Bradley. That was one of the most blatant robberies in recent memory and she was in the middle of it. And then she scores the fight the other night a draw? She needs to be barred from boxing but she probably gives really good head so we'll see her again at the next big PPV title fight I'm sure.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18850713 - 09/16/13 06:58 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Whats funny is trying to hear the mexicans justifying how Canelo actually won because of her fucked up card

"mayweather just ran around like a bitch, canelo came to fight he should wiiiiyn, that one judge thought so..."

I hate when people say that about running in a fight. You fight to your strength. One of Floyd's great strengths is his movement and athletic ability (even at 36). And that's why there's a ring, so you can fucking move in it, lol. Why would Floyd wanna sit there in the middle of the ring and trade with Canelo? Canelo's strength is his size and power. If Floyd did that he'd be playing to Canelo's strengths. And that's retarded.

The point of boxing is to hit and to not get hit. And love him or hate him Floyd does it better than anybody on the planet.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18850816 - 09/16/13 07:20 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

By the way, this may be mean and uncalled for but I kinda wanna see Justin Bieber die in a fiery car crash or a massive drug overdose. I don't really know why I just do.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18851099 - 09/16/13 08:30 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

I hate when people say that about running in a fight. You fight to your strength. One of Floyd's great strengths is his movement and athletic ability (even at 36). And that's why there's a ring, so you can fucking move in it, lol. Why would Floyd wanna sit there in the middle of the ring and trade with Canelo? Canelo's strength is his size and power. If Floyd did that he'd be playing to Canelo's strengths. And that's retarded.

The point of boxing is to hit and to not get hit. And love him or hate him Floyd does it better than anybody on the planet.

I dont know how he ran?

NOt getting hit counts ass running now? he was about to drop Canelo's ass in the 8th till he laid off.
Quote:

Niffla said:
By the way, this may be mean and uncalled for but I kinda wanna see Justin Bieber die in a fiery car crash or a massive drug overdose. I don't really know why I just do.

LOL that entrance was awkward as fuck. Lil wayne sucked it up and why would you have beiber in your entourage?

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18851187 - 09/16/13 08:47 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:

I dont know how he ran?

NOt getting hit counts ass running now? he was about to drop Canelo's ass in the 8th till he laid off.

Yeah I don't think he ran either. He's just an elusive fighter and so fucking hard to hit, that people equate that to running. They want to see him just stop and fight in a phone booth so that a plodder like Canelo has a chance. Casual boxing fans (the ones that just watch one or two fights a year, the huge PPVs only) are by in large retarded as fuck and don't know anything about boxing.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18851297 - 09/16/13 09:08 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Casual boxing fans (the ones that just watch one or two fights a year, the huge PPVs only) are by in large retarded as fuck and don't know anything about boxing.

That's me. And I ain't paying $75 to watch two guys dance around in circles and hug each other. Once I heard that fight ended in a decision I knew I did the right thing sticking with college football for the evening.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18851618 - 09/16/13 10:12 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Casual boxing fans (the ones that just watch one or two fights a year, the huge PPVs only) are by in large retarded as fuck and don't know anything about boxing.

That's me. And I ain't paying $75 to watch two guys dance around in circles and hug each other. Once I heard that fight ended in a decision I knew I did the right thing sticking with college football for the evening.

Hey bro, that's cool. If it's not your thing it's not your thing. But when people talk about running, I mean it's just an excuse.

There's a reason a ring is a certain size. It's legal obviously to use the entire ring to roam in. Why do people get mad when a boxer chooses to do so if he's more athletic and faster than his opponent? Oh, and running doesn't equal wins. You can run all day long but if you don't out box your opponent you're still going to lose. Floyd still boxed circles for the most part around Canelo despite the running accusations, thus, he won the fight.

And look I was rooting for Canelo, lol. But I gotta be honest as to what I saw.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18851661 - 09/16/13 10:26 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

LOL u were rooting for Canelo.... the fuckkkk

Hmmmmh, niffla from detroit, living in texas, likes canelo

Dont lie, is this you bro :rofl:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18851755 - 09/16/13 10:49 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

lmfao

Idk man I'm warming up to Floyd more as he gets older, but his arrogance turned me off years ago. I'm not a Canelo fan either, but I wanted to witness history I guess. Or at least a really close fight.

And by the way that's me below. On the left.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18851870 - 09/16/13 11:20 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Fucking sancho.

Ya i actually kinda like canelo too. Seems like a pretty down to earth dude. I love floyd though, maybe ive listened to a little too much rap music growing up, but i love that unapologetic, in your face flashy shit he pulls.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #18853011 - 09/17/13 10:25 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't been a serious boxing fan since the Hagler-Hearns years, but the judging of this fight just reinforces the corruption of the fight game. Not just this wack job lady judge, but even the other two judges gave Alvarez more rounds than he actually won.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18853070 - 09/17/13 10:38 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Canelo most certainly won 1 round and you could give him 2 IMO

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18859550 - 09/18/13 06:06 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

turns out her name is CJ Ross (der juden, go figure :cookiemonster:) and she stepped down today

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#18863311 - 09/19/13 02:27 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

She owns two of the worst scorecards in the history of boxing. I'm sure there's been countless bad scorecards but hers came on major, PPV fights.

Scoring a draw for Canelo? Scoring a fucking win for Timothy Bradley over Manny in their fight? Lmfao, she may was well have scroed those fights with blindfolds on.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18863867 - 09/19/13 04:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

der juden, go figure

OK

I'm gonna assume the sports forum is back how it's supposed to be:

UNMODERATED.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18864857 - 09/19/13 08:04 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Haha im sorry guy who last year called NCAA athletes Field N******rs (i would say it, but just being safe), didnt know you were so sensitive. That was a legitimate observation, nothing degrading about it. Can you not call something as it is?

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18866158 - 09/20/13 03:34 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Don't apologize. Keep amping up your hate speech. It gets me hard.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18868857 - 09/20/13 05:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Haha im sorry guy who last year called NCAA athletes Field N******rs (i would say it, but just being safe), didnt know you were so sensitive. That was a legitimate observation, nothing degrading about it. Can you not call something as it is?

Sure, I can call something as it is.  You are an antisemitic bigot.  What does being a Jew have to do with being a shitty fight judge?

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18868907 - 09/20/13 06:07 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Welcome back. Are you perma pub banned? . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: vinsue]
    #18868919 - 09/20/13 06:11 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

No.  1 more week from the Pub.  This kid is ridiculous but I have something in mind for him.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18869175 - 09/20/13 07:33 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Sure, I can call something as it is.  You are an antisemitic bigot.  What does being a Jew have to do with being a shitty fight judge?

Hahaha

I knew it, i Fuckin knew it

Now that is some quality bait, i gotta congratulate myself on that one.

And you like the fucking yankees :lolsy:

What is that shit you say about palestine and islam again?
nice try shillinstein.

OfflineYogi1
Squatchin
    #18869598 - 09/20/13 08:55 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

LOL good thinking man

Matthyse got wrecked. Mayweather did his thing no surprise there. I actually feel kinda bad for canelo it wasn't like he fought bad at all mayweather is just the best bottom line.

Maybe the best ever too

Mayweather has handpicked his opponents since moving to super lightweight. Dont forget that. He always ducked top guys until they fell out of their momentum.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FLOYD VS CANELO FIGHT THREAD (AND GARCIA/MATTHYSSE) [Re: Yogi1]
    #18869756 - 09/20/13 09:33 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Yogi1 said:
Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

LOL good thinking man

Maybe the best ever too

Mayweather has handpicked his opponents since moving to super lightweight. Dont forget that. He always ducked top guys until they fell out of their momentum.

Oh ya he ducked guys till they were old and washed up?

Explain Canelo.....

OfflineYogi1
Squatchin
    #18869825 - 09/20/13 09:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Yogi1 said:
Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

LOL good thinking man

Maybe the best ever too

Oh ya he ducked guys till they were old and washed up?

Explain Canelo.....

First of all Canelo is a hype job, you'll see it now that he is exposed to the main stream and will have to fight high level competition for the remainder of his career.

I can tell this site lacks a boxing educated community. He ducked Margarito when Margarito was on the ride of his career, he ducked Cotto when Cotto was on the ride of his career, he ducked Pacman when Pacman was on the ride f his career, he ducked Mosley when Mosley was in the same weight class at light welterweight knocking people off and ranked much higher, some even say he ducked Winky, but thats one I cant personally say I remember.

The fact is he probably would have beaten them all, but sadly enough he tarnished the finishing stretch of his prime by waiting for opportune moments to take on SOME of these men...

I only take offense to the mere thought that this guy can be considered best of all time. Shit you cant be in consideration for the best of all time when 1- you handpick which fights and when, and 2- when you havent lost.

I'll explain number 2, Mayweather isnt indisputably the best of either of the generations he has competed, but if he had lost he could have added the mark of champions recovery to his record. Instead he fights for money because he cant keep from spending himself broke.

Marciano must be the best heavyweight ever because he retired undefeated and beat all the best of his generation... :lol:

This comes from both a Mayweather fan and Marciano is my favorite fighter all time...

Edited by Yogi1 (09/20/13 09:55 PM)

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18870098 - 09/20/13 11:05 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Ya okay, best product in 10 years, a hype job, best fighter in 20, a pansy :rollseyes:

Margarito was a fucking cheater.
He kicked Cotto's ass, which got whooped many times.
Paq could have made the fight happen whenever he wanted he just didnt want to get caught roiding.
Beat the fuck outta mosley
Winky is huge as fuck and fought at middleweight, what you gonna say next he ducked Klitschko:rofl:

And im (and the rest of the site) are the one(s) that lacks boxing knowledge???
Come bro, whats with all the pretentiousness when you spout BS like that?

Its the way in which he fights that makes him so great. I dont give a fuck what you take offense to dude. The "Greatest" is pure and utter opinion.  I barely remember tyson at his height, Mayweather is most certainly the best of my lifetime. Im not fucking old enough to see Marciano, Ali, Sugar ray, or Joe louis, and i doubt you are either.

Tell me a guy that is better than Mayweather right now? ya thats what i thought...

THE GREATEST

OfflineYogi1
Squatchin
    #18870146 - 09/20/13 11:18 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Ya okay, best product in 10 years, a hype job, best fighter in 20, a pansy :rollseyes:

Margarito was a fucking cheater.
He kicked Cotto's ass, which got whooped many times.
Paq could have made the fight happen whenever he wanted he just didnt want to get caught roiding.
Beat the fuck outta mosley
Winky is huge as fuck and fought at middleweight, what you gonna say next he ducked Klitschko:rofl:

And im (and the rest of the site) are the one(s) that lacks boxing knowledge???
Come bro, whats with all the pretentiousness when you spout BS like that?

Its the way in which he fights that makes him so great. I dont give a fuck what you take offense to dude. The "Greatest" is pure and utter opinion.  I barely remember tyson at his height, Mayweather is most certainly the best of my lifetime. Im not fucking old enough to see Marciano, Ali, Sugar ray, or Joe louis, and i doubt you are either.

Tell me a guy that is better than Mayweather right now? ya thats what i thought...

THE GREATEST

I need to say nothing except highlight the ignorance of this post. For your info Winky at the time people talked about fighting mayweather had just beaten Shane Mosley twice at welterweight (2004). Was really big as fuck though..... Genius.

But recently fought at fat 190 lbs (2011) :mad2:

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18870366 - 09/21/13 12:23 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Oh ya mayweathers body could totally get to 190...

Jesus christ dude is like fucking 5'7. Winkys gotta be around 6'0, and mosely is bigger than floyd as well. All you are proving is that floyd consistently whoops bigger fighters asses :rofl:

I shoulda known it was troll post right as you said Canelo sucks, then tried to parade fucking margarito. He should be in prison but atleast Manny beat his ass something fierce.

OfflineYogi1
Squatchin
    #18871084 - 09/21/13 07:36 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

190 is cruiserweight, Wink didnt fight above 155 or so till he lost his belt... then he fought at 160... then he jumped WAY up abover his natural weight to 190 and looked like tits McGee...

Some people must watch a year of boxing and think they know a couple decades...

I'll parade Margarito from the year 2004 to the year 2008 when he got busted for cheating. Before the very bad decision to pack plastic fists he was on a tear and Maypussy had the choice to fight Margarito or fight Gatti.. Fight Margarito or fight Baldomir...

Fight Pac man or 2 time quitter Ortiz and knock him out with a cheap shot. You've gotta be kidding me. Type "who has mayweather" into google and 3 or the 4 immediate choices are "ducked" "fought" "ducked" and "ducked"

Use the google machine for more clarity on the point. By the way I only found this thread after the fight was over...

Edited by Yogi1 (09/21/13 07:44 AM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18871366 - 09/21/13 09:37 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Hahaha

I knew it, i Fuckin knew it

Now that is some quality bait, i gotta congratulate myself on that one.

And you like the fucking yankees :lolsy:

What is that shit you say about palestine and islam again?
nice try shillinstein.

That they are  freak shows who can't run a civil society.  Would you like to debate the accuracy of that, Helmut?

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18871568 - 09/21/13 10:53 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Nice try
Quote:

Yogi1 said:
190 is cruiserweight, Wink didnt fight above 155 or so till he lost his belt... then he fought at 160... then he jumped WAY up abover his natural weight to 190 and looked like tits McGee...

Some people must watch a year of boxing and think they know a couple decades...

I think the first big PPV fight i ever saw was Lennox annihilating Tyson, but ya sure ive seen less than 5 fights in my life, because i hate some cheater that uses plaster...

Most people have such a hard on for mayweather its not surprise that pops up in Google. Wasn't this the most grossing fight in history? i bet around 98% bought it to watch him lose lol.

Oh and when has Mayweather ever fought a guy that is a good 3 inches taller than him at middleweight? Oh ya never. 155 on the scales means like 170 on fight night. 

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

That they are  freak shows who can't run a civil society.  Would you like to debate the accuracy of that, Helmut?

Sure, why the hell not. What is the Fatimid dynasty, any of the caliphates really, or The ottoman empire? The huns on the other hand just grab all the land they can that they have zero historical or ethnic ties to whatsoever (to be fair the ottomans kinda did the same)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18871581 - 09/21/13 10:56 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

they areĀ  freak shows who can't run a civil society

:whacker:

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineYogi1
Squatchin
    #18872095 - 09/21/13 01:10 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

So thats why you're against my points? Mayweather ducked a whole lot more than Margarito and did so before he was anything resembling a cheater.

No ones licking Margaritos nuts here, I was just as pissed as you and thought he deserved felony prison time at the lightest endangering the life of Cotto (cotto being ducked by Maypussy at the time).

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18872676 - 09/21/13 03:26 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Yogi1 said:
So thats why you're against my points? Mayweather ducked a whole lot more than Margarito and did so before he was anything resembling a cheater.

No ones licking Margaritos nuts here, I was just as pissed as you and thought he deserved felony prison time at the lightest endangering the life of Cotto (cotto being ducked by Maypussy at the time).

Good thing Mayweather fucked cottos day :rofl:

I dont know how you can beat a guy than haters turn around and say well.. welll... well...... he wasn't as good as he used to be.

Keep crying

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag