Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
people suck *DELETED*
    #1878189 - 09/03/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleadrug

Re: people suck [Re: 0toxic0]
    #1878217 - 09/03/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hang in there...high school wasn't exactly a huge picnic for me either. If I can make it, you can make it. A lot of the time, people who are your friends in high school end up growing apart and there really isn't much you can do about it. Especially if you're the one maturing and they're not quite up to speed.

Invisiblenofind_um
Explorer ofEarth
 User Gallery

Loc: At work, at school, at my...
Re: people suck [Re: adrug]
    #1878728 - 09/03/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

There's a whole world beyond high school.. Just think of that... HS is like pre algebra... sucks to learn a different way of thinking... but after you get it down oh the logarithm's you will solve... I know it's hard but just try to put it out of your head.. Don't get in a pissing contest with anyone... No matter what they do just try to smile.. My dad always said keep smilin it makes people wonder why your so damn happy....

Try to find a good friend even if he or she is unpopular, team up and offer eachother support.... Good luck.... This is the last year then they can all kiss your you know what.... We love you....

--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Re: people suck [Re: nofind_um]
    #1880086 - 09/04/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The last year of higshool goes so damn fast. I just graduated. I hated walking in the fucking hallways. I left at the start of lunch hour and came back just before or late for my next class so I wouldn't have to see people in the hallway. My advice to you, make friends with whoever you know is cool to you. After hanging out with "popular" people for a long time we had a mutual falling out. There was a while where I doubted I'd make friends again. Thats when I just started hanging out with people that werent popular but just good people. People that my old friends hated. I had more fun with them than I ever did with "popular" people. I definatly felt like you for awhile after leaving my old friends. But friends can come so fast, you chill with someone at lunch, you do something after school with them and a few friends, bam! your in thier group. My advice is to just think about who you think is an awesome person but maybey unpopular and try and chill with them. Just don't give up, at the end you wan't to know you tried your hardest at least. Worse comes to worse, you always know.... at the end of the day you get to go to your warm, dry house and eat food and not worry about bombs getting dropped on you.

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

Offlinelunatic_in_my_head
StrawberryFields Forever
Loc: England
Re: people suck [Re: superfine]
    #1880353 - 09/04/03 04:22 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My best friend went through a lot of really hard family stuff about 2 years ago.
A lot of the time she just didnt feel like talking to people and doing the normal stuff we do. So a few of our friends took offence to that and started talking behind her back and generally making her life miserable.
She just stuck it out and got through it eventually and has come out of it better.
So my advice to you is, try and get through it, because the year will be over soon enough and you can move on from high school.

--------------------
"Why dance to the music when we are all slouching toward the same, inevitable conclusion."
Elizabeth Wurtzel

"So I'm packing my bags for the Misty Mountains
Where the spirits go now,
Over the hills where the spirits fly."

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1880822 - 09/04/03 10:24 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's only been 3 years since I finished HS...but it already seems like a lifetime ago.

Don't worry, it'll pass quicker than you think  :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: people suck [Re: trendal]
    #1881843 - 09/04/03 04:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

haha i hated the last year and couldnt wait to leave and then suddenly it was over and i was like whoa
it'll be a memory before you know it
smoke some weed...that always makes life go by faster

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
    #1881953 - 09/04/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

0toxic0 said:
ok im sure many people have gone through this one before. im in my last year of highschool and i already want to leave. i hate it. my last few years everything was fine, i had good friends, people generally liked me, i had a great boyfriend, home life was pretty good. i didnt think so much would change so quickley. all my friends r gone. people at my school are fucking cruel. i broke up with my boyfriend. my family is going through some serious problems. the main thing that i cant seem to cope with is the fact that people r so mean!! at first i thought i didnt care what people thought of me but i guess i was wrong, cause it fucking hurts. i never really went through something like this when i was younger so i dont know how to deal with it.
i know people have gone through worst shit but im fucking weak and i need some advice to keep me up.   

Nah, people don't suck...it's our perception of people that sucks...
luckily that's changable...n if u figure out a way, lemme know :wink:
N also, u DO have friends ! Us ! Ok, so maybe u were expectin
something more than drug abusin sociopaths, but we're her for ya :grin:
I know what u're going thro, I've been through a lot in the last
2 years (complete breakdown of what I knew as "life"), especially
the past 8 months. I wish u all the best :smile: 

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1883423 - 09/04/03 11:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Toxic I been through that many times. In high school going from the most popular kid, then going to a new highschool and having no friends for a year, then graduating and having endless friends in university, then graduating from that and moving, no friends again, get lots of friends, they move away, happens again and again. Now I'm in the "lots of friends" cycle again and they dont stop callin.

It's fucking crazy. But because of your personality you will attract more friends, just give it time.

The thing that really hurts is when on the downswing, when people start saying hurtful stuff that it seems like they hid about you all along. One buddy calls me up on the day he's moving away and has to start a "phone fight" calling me an asshole, then calling his friends and trying to get them to hate me. Never did anything to him, but after I lost my job, he couldn't stand me? (?)

Wierd shit happens. Watch out, because when you are down, people will pounce on you, they can sense it. You have to be strong. In time you'll know who your true friends are.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
    #1884782 - 09/05/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think that?s just life. You wake up one day with a good job, lots of friends, a girl/boyfriend, money, a house... and the next day you?re alone just by yourself with nothing else but your body and your soul.
We humans are alone, we come to this world alone and leave it alone. The sooner you learn it, the faster you?ll be happy. If your happiness depends on others you?re fucked.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: Semilanceata]
    #1884800 - 09/05/03 10:30 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
Re: people suck [Re: ]
    #1884905 - 09/05/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Man, if you thing that way talking about highschool, prepare yourself for the working environment where money is GOD and nothing else matters. There is where you?re going to find the real ASSHOLES, MF and other types of undesirables.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds