Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepurplepixie
ForestLurker
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ireland (W)
Re: Blushers (i think!?) and others - first hunt of the season in Ireland [Re: OregonBlueShroom]
    #18733325 - 08/20/13 05:37 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OregonBlueShroom said:
Quote:

purplepixie said:
Yes..that's the name i was looking for...(my memory is sooo bad!)

But i think they might be Kuehneromyces mutabilis...i normally find them wet so the caps are darker...but these were nice and dry so caps much lighter.
(pholiota mutabilis is also a possibility?)

Common name stewing fungus?

Kuehneromyces species can be easily misidentified and confused with dangerous Galerina and pholiota/ pholiotina species.

do not consume any unless multiple Trusted identifiers tell you they are good. I wouldnt eat any Kuehneromyces species just because i feel like the risk is not worth it.

Good advice ...although at times when i feel 95% sure it's a new edible i've found  and i'm very tempted...i never do consume unless 100% sure. I had read about the Galerina species so have always eered on the side of caution with these types of shrooms.

--------------------
SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedaniela
Stranger
Re: Blushers (i think!?) and others - first hunt of the season in Ireland [Re: purplepixie]
    #18813910 - 09/08/13 02:45 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hy, im in london and i wanted to join a group of hunters for this season, if you can help it would be great!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures