Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

The goal has been reached for this kid i know...help now..
    #1880172 - 09/04/03 03:48 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ladies and germs... im so excited.....for this kid i know from this guy. He has finally..after eight months of failing.. three differnent batches of pf style cakes adding up to a total of 15 1/2 pint jars and 20 full pint jars has finally seen a small mushroom growing off of his final pf full pint cake. HAHAHHAHA.... oh boy im too excited for another person i dont know... anyway...its been about 5 days snice the cake was birthed and ive been told there is one mushroom.. its small but its growing. There are a few pinheads..what worries me thought for this guy, is that the pin heads and THE mushroom growing off the cake is at the very bottom of the cake, and growing towards the bottom of the poor man style growing chamber. Also, there are not that many pinheads or what look like to be future mushrooms and all growing at the bottom. the chamber is a red fruit punch container. The only light getting in is through the top of the container where a plastic bag is sealing the chamber. Why is it growing towards the bottom and not towards the light? Also, why is there no mushroom growth at the top of the pf cakes? Any help, or advice at this point of "this kids" mushroom growing experience would help greatly.. if he fails at growing more than one mushroom.. i am going to cry for him... Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Texas home andheart breaker...

Re: The goal has been reached for this kid i know...help now.. [Re: Artifice]
    #1880194 - 09/04/03 03:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Dont sweat it cause there will be some that sprout from the sides an the top...just try and save em up so you can do them right...dont go hawg chowing into everyone that presents itself...Its time to go casing now buddy so have fun

I felt a warm warm breeze that melted metal and steele

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation