Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Syria [Re: trekie]
    #18789323 - 09/02/13 11:36 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

My view is we do nothing militarily and economically completely shut the country off except for humanitarian aid.

There may be good guys in Syria but they aren't involved in the fighting except as cannon fodder.  Scum will replace scum.  Bombing Assad will help al Nusra.  They're even worse scum in my mind.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Syria [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #18789351 - 09/02/13 11:44 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
My view is we do nothing militarily and economically completely shut the country off except for humanitarian aid.

There may be good guys in Syria but they aren't involved in the fighting except as cannon fodder.  Scum will replace scum.  Bombing Assad will help al Nusra.  They're even worse scum in my mind.

All that will accomplish is to plunge them further into chaos. We blockade a nation and the innocents are the first to die. We never should have started supporting the rebels in the first place.

I'm been wondering this whole time what the reason is for us being involved. Assad may be a heavy handed dictator, but at least he heads a secular government, and was maintaining stability. Now we're gonna have some ultra radical Islamic militant state right next to Israel, awesome. Sure, we get to flex our muscles again, maybe force Russia's last foreign military base out of existence, but is that worth the risks?

Just seems like there's an ulterior motive here I'm not picking up on. I guess taking out an ally of Iran is a good geopolitical move, but idk...

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Syria [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18789355 - 09/02/13 11:45 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I hate the military. The military is a collection of people. I get banned for this every time but the truth is the truth. People want to have their cake and eat it, too, but the truth is if you're pro-enlisted man, you're pro-military. If you're pro-military you're pro-war. If you're pro-war you're pro rich people making a profit off of murdering poor people.

Nothing the military does defends my freedom. Killing people in Iraq didn't help me anymore than Ted Bundy helped me when he was killing girls in a sorority house. And those Iraqis are just as dead. So why the fuck should I feel any different about veterans of foreign wars than serial killers back home? Because they have excuses? Pay for college. Dirt poor. Following orders. Ted Bundy had excuses, too. Maybe even a better one. That's just how he was wired.

If we want to change this world, and we fucking better, we need to drop all this pro-military bullshit and get with the truth. That it's fucking disgusting. That it's a trillion dollar industry of death and destruction. And it's fucking wrong to be a part of it. There's no excuse.

I can assure you that the only thing standing between your slavery and your freedom is the military and the police.  If it wasn't for them people like me would own people like you.  You should kiss their ass on a regular basis.

:lol:

I cannot even imagine the fantasy world that goes on in your head. It must be awful.

Do you really think that you could protect yourself?  The world is full of brilliant, charismatic, power mad organizers.  If not me then somebody else will dry smash his shitbox without breaking a sweat.

You're not brilliant or charismatic. You're someone who has taken the time to post tens of thousands of messages on this forum alone. You may be proud that you've created some kind of meaningless persona in cyberland but in real life you're just some queer who has spent day after day for years building up a rep on the Shroomery. Talking shit about you would own me? I hope you took a break from your 40,000+ posts to get real fucking proficient at the shooting range. I don't fuck with anyone who doesn't fuck with me but when you talk about 'owning' me. Like I said, it would be you and your family that would be missing the current power structure. Are you saying you would kill me? Because I'm saying that. You wouldn't own me because I would easily be willing to die first. But like I said, I would rather KILL you and YOUR FAMILY and it wouldn't bother me for shit. The government protects big talking conservatives like you. You're like 'I own this and that.' I live outside your paper guidelines and I'm not your typical hippy. And if you ever want to find out you can find out.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineFuckspice
Psychosis connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: America's asshole
Re: Syria [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #18789358 - 09/02/13 11:47 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

youtube?

--------------------

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male
    #18789363 - 09/02/13 11:48 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

:trolldance:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Syria [Re: lazyfingers]
    #18789385 - 09/02/13 11:56 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

You can call me a troll all you want. He started talking shit about how he would 'own' me. I'm just saying no he fucking wouldn't. I believe in each man staying in his own space and not fucking with your fellow man or neighbor. But I don't believe in being idle if someone decides to fuck with me first. Don't tread on me and I won't tread on you. But if someone comes up in my shit thinking he can fuck with me and mine I fucking react. That's not a troll. Trolling is saying that shit in the first place.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #18789418 - 09/02/13 12:04 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

You want to really do that country a favour? Give citizens without criminal records asylum, citizenship, no temp visas but actual citizens or green cards. Figuring out who is a criminal though is fucked up.

Tired of people acting as though the president gives a shit, or ever did. We spend billions to go bomb them, instead of letting in immigrants. "Oh the immigrants will take all the good jobs"

Well this fucktard president has already promised over a billion times he'd turn this economy into a HAVEN.

But the guy is too stupid. He says "I don't want to stop out sourcing labour jobs, we need good jobs here, not menial jobs, I'd rather us have scientists and engineers and doctors and medicine"

Dumb fuck tard doesn't understand the balance of jobs in the economy, you can't have only engineers or only doctors. Higher end positions only exist because of menial labour.

Back to Syria. Fuck em, stop helping them. Fix our country, and make our country great to move to. Besides, if Russia is arming Assad, let them. Sometimes in life you lose battles. This is something I've unfortunately experienced more times then I ever could have wished. We are due to lose a battle, maybe this will be the one.

Or we could keep pushing and who fucking knows maybe we'll get a nuke. I doubt it. But either way, everyone loses a battle sometimes

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male
    #18789434 - 09/02/13 12:07 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I know, but you don't have to get so angry, you make good points, but every other post you threaten to kill somebody.

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: Syria [Re: imachavel]
    #18789448 - 09/02/13 12:09 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

asad just warned france to stay the fuck out.

its gonna go apeshit soon..

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18789456 - 09/02/13 12:11 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I never threatened to kill anybody. I'm saying IF someone comes after me that's what I'll do.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Syria [Re: rackem]
    #18789465 - 09/02/13 12:12 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

rackem said:
asad just warned france to stay the fuck out.

its gonna go apeshit soon..

WW3?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male
    #18789472 - 09/02/13 12:14 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I never threatened to kill anybody. I'm saying IF someone comes after me that's what I'll do.

Quote:

Maybe some foreign power should come and kill your family to stop this outrage.

you express desire for foreigners to kill my family earlier. How do I know you aren't a foreigner.

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

#18789475 - 09/02/13 12:14 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

dunno about ww3... but if china and russia jump on board in the conflict, we could def see some gnarly shit.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18789529 - 09/02/13 12:24 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lazyfingers said:

Quote:

Maybe some foreign power should come and kill your family to stop this outrage.

you express desire for foreigners to kill my family earlier. How do I know you aren't a foreigner.

That's a hypothetical to make a point. If we don't want foreign powers coming in a killing people it's reasonable to assume they don't either. I think you know what I was saying.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#18789538 - 09/02/13 12:26 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

rackem said:
dunno about ww3... but if china and russia jump on board in the conflict, we could def see some gnarly shit.

It does seem more spread out than your typical middle eastern cluster fuck. Putin said the west is like a monkey with a gun.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #18789597 - 09/02/13 12:28 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
It does seem more spread out than your typical middle eastern cluster fuck. Putin said the west is like a monkey with a gun.

I don't like Putin too much, but I can agree with him on this statement.
It's sadly true :facepalm:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

#18789605 - 09/02/13 12:29 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

putin has his own issues but he does give the government the middle finger every chance he gets.

--------------------

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male
    #18789609 - 09/02/13 12:30 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

America according to Putin

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #18789642 - 09/02/13 12:33 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

rackem said:

Never gonna happen.  Russia would rather see its military base in Syria get burned to the ground than wage an all out war against the west.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Syria [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #18789739 - 09/02/13 12:46 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

All that will accomplish is to plunge them further into chaos. We blockade a nation and the innocents are the first to die. We never should have started supporting the rebels in the first place.

How could "innocents" be punished any more?
Quote:

I'm been wondering this whole time what the reason is for us being involved. Assad may be a heavy handed dictator, but at least he heads a secular government, and was maintaining stability. Now we're gonna have some ultra radical Islamic militant state right next to Israel, awesome. Sure, we get to flex our muscles again, maybe force Russia's last foreign military base out of existence, but is that worth the risks?

Just seems like there's an ulterior motive here I'm not picking up on. I guess taking out an ally of Iran is a good geopolitical move, but idk...

Assad is an Iranian puppet.  Secular?

The ulterior motive was Obama talking tough during a campaign.  Nothing else.  There is not one single piece of policy that he pursues that isn't first and foremost about polishing his knob.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder