Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineParpas
grower

Loc: sweden
Growlog, third attemt, equador, tropicals.
    #1878072 - 09/03/03 05:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hello, im a swedish grower, and i tryed growing 2 times before but thay both failed mizzebly.

well, now i have better gear, and this time i will sucsed. :smile:

So, my grow loggthen.

i started out on August 31 by coocking raw-rice for 10min and then pur of exsess water, let steem for a wile and then addad about 4 spoons of raw-rice flower, mixed it and then put in in jars, on put on tape and coocked for 90min on full heat (no, i dont have a pressure coocker. :frown: )

when done, it stood outside for about 4h, and then i inoculated them with 2cc?s from a sporesyringe containing Equador cubensis.

then, thay looked like this:

well, then i let them sit in my closet for a few days, but that was no good, the temp was only about 20Degrees C, so, i moved them to a box ontop off my computerscreen. :smile: and it holds a nice 25-27C temp. :smile:

well, and last nigh i ate some 5-meo-dipt, ans decided to make some more subtrate. :smile:

so i started coocking popcorn, and i let them coock on full heat for about 2 hours, and then added rice, and boiled for another 10min.

then i mixxed in some rice-flower and about a handfull of vermekulit, and into thees glascans it went.

eg. small drinkingglasses with stright isides. i used 2 layer alumium foil as a cover.

nice litle drinkingglasses right? :wink:

[picture pending upload limit 322]

Thees wore boild for 3h stright, and cooled down for 4 hours in the frige.

then inoculated with about 1-1.5cc Panaeolus Tropicals sporewater, and then put inside the hotbox with other subtrate cans.

[picture pending upload limit 317]
[picture pending upload limit 332]

hum. i hope i dont get contaminated.

anyway, sence my upload is maxed, i have i few questions, and a few ides on how to do things and id like to hear(read) your thouts about it. :smile:

anyway, my growingarea is a 2x40liter terrarium, perlit in buttom, and 2x3 casingboxes 10x25cm. i was planning as follows:

starting with some vermekulit about 0.5cm in buttom of casingboxes.

Equador i case one with earth/vermekulit, one with horce poo and one with cow poo.

then Tropicals is a bit more tricky iv heard, and does it realy require cow or horce poo to flower?

but anyway, allmost same setup there, one case with earth/straw, one with horceshit, and one cowshit.

some questions about the shit, its suppoed to be pastorised right? at about 75C for, 45min.

and as iv understood it, the shit i want is the sundried kind i find in GREAT abundence around my hood. :smile:

and that will allso not stink wile in oven? (im a great cook and i dont want the shitsmell destroying my lassanga! :wink:

well, thats all for now, going to get some more subtrate cans and make me some Cyensis inoculations. :smile:

THX for now. :smile:

ps. 56k modem is slow ds.

--------------------
Its all in your mind

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Growlog, third attemt, equador, tropicals. [Re: Parpas]
    #1878145 - 09/03/03 06:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

check out the FAQ. what you're doing sounds a little unorthodox...

and it sounds like you're trying to sterilize grain without a pressure cooker, which will probably end up being a waste of time and effort.

if you don't have a pressure cooker, either get one or do the pf-tek.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: Growlog, third attemt, equador, tropicals. [Re: ]
    #1878154 - 09/03/03 06:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

i moved them to a box ontop off my computerscreen

Original solution :smile: Be sure not to overheat your monitor though, judging from the photo you're risking some burned components, which would be a shame...

OfflineParpas
grower

Loc: sweden
Re: Growlog, third attemt, equador, tropicals. [Re: koraks]
    #1880325 - 09/04/03 05:28 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

mushmaster: i have lottsa friends that have made lotts and lotts of that sucseeded without the pressurecoocker.
allso, iv allready read the FAQ, about 200 topics and stuff like that (or otherwise i would not have posted. :smile:

koraks: :wink: i think it will hold. :smile: its a old 15? samsung that i found in a dumpster. :smile:

--------------------
Its all in your mind

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation