Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #18771257 - 08/28/13 11:34 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

I've done it by dosing over and over for three days.
I'm guessing you would go toxic at around 21 g.
I've tried 14 g and didn't get a toxic feeling.

:freshwtf:

There is no "toxic limit".  With maxed out tolerance (yes it does stop increasing) I've dosed 250g fresh (25g dried) many times, slightly more on occasion.

:peace:PS

Agreed, OP is living in his own world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelessismore
Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #18771306 - 08/28/13 11:51 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

5g was kinda toxic for me
Depth overload :wink:

Took me years to sort that trip out

But it was fine powder in chocolates  else I think I need a little more for same effect

No idea what 25g would do lol
Maybe turn my brain inside out, would never be the same again

Not sure I ever want a 5g trip again it was almost too intense

But 1000ug lsd is always good  no bodyload  no freakout
Mushrooms are not so pleasant always

It all depends on the mushroom
Brf grows are plenty potent usually
Have tried 4g doing almost nothing too

Going above 5g seems futile  get level 5 from 5g  sometimes from 4g w chocolates

Edited by lessismore (08/29/13 12:21 AM)

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: lessismore]
    #18771417 - 08/29/13 12:27 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

It's crazy when I'm tripping with people (shrooms) and they all like "I think I need to puke" Ruins the vibe every fuckin time. I've probably thrown up like 9 different times in my whole life. It is very foreign to me and feels like death, because I don't get a chance to take in a breath beforehand hahah.

Shrooms doesn't bother me at all, and I'd be more likely to do so from that nasty taste than after ingestion. LSD feels so much cleaner than shrooms IME and I don't get any nausea or stomach problems. Smooooth

Edited by theRAPeutic (08/29/13 12:29 AM)

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #18772208 - 08/29/13 09:18 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Tea. :thumbup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleCOOKED101
Eagle eyes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oz
Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #18772248 - 08/29/13 09:39 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

After a big night out with a old mate that I hadn't seen for a while and used to trip with. This all i remember.We shared a taxi home as me mates house was on the way. I offered to pay for it when we stopped at his to drop him of, he said hold the taxi and walked up his drive, came back with a shopping bag twisted and tied up, and said enjoy. Well when I got home i was curious to see if I thought it was, what I think it is and if it is, it's a lot. And it was all premium dried psilocybe subaueruginosa, I don't know the weight about 70 subs apperantly i found out. But that night I hardely even remember eating them or deciding to eat them, I was already pretty stonkered from the big night but I ate them.

I'm not proud of it, and it was a long time ago, I know it was disrespectful and all I can remember was the trip escalating more and more and more and it just kept ecxaliting to a point were I my eyes were open and I could hear but It was nothin but black just pure black no outlines no nothin for a very long time and was tripping most, nearly all the next day. I remember the colour and energy coming from the sunset being some thing that had in me in complete ah:omgz:, the purple hui looked and felt the most magical thing I have witnessed. I took a long break after that, 2 years, it definitely cleared all my senses not in a good way and not in a bad way it just is now and they have been very sensitive scince. :peace:

--------------------

Edited by COOKED101 (08/29/13 09:42 AM)

Offlineurbannerd
W.TheMushroomTip
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: COOKED101]
    #18772361 - 08/29/13 10:18 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

COOKED101 said:
After a big night out with a old mate that I hadn't seen for a while and used to trip with. This all i remember.We shared a taxi home as me mates house was on the way. I offered to pay for it when we stopped at his to drop him of, he said hold the taxi and walked up his drive, came back with a shopping bag twisted and tied up, and said enjoy. Well when I got home i was curious to see if I thought it was, what I think it is and if it is, it's a lot. And it was all premium dried psilocybe subaueruginosa, I don't know the weight about 70 subs apperantly i found out. But that night I hardely even remember eating them or deciding to eat them, I was already pretty stonkered from the big night but I ate them.

I'm not proud of it, and it was a long time ago, I know it was disrespectful and all I can remember was the trip escalating more and more and more and it just kept ecxaliting to a point were I my eyes were open and I could hear but It was nothin but black just pure black no outlines no nothin for a very long time and was tripping most, nearly all the next day. I remember the colour and energy coming from the sunset being some thing that had in me in complete ah:omgz:, the purple hui looked and felt the most magical thing I have witnessed. I took a long break after that, 2 years, it definitely cleared all my senses not in a good way and not in a bad way it just is now and they have been very sensitive scince. :peace:

still not a "toxic" amount

--------------------
Soaking in the energy of the universe since '91

InvisibleThe Doobie Dude

Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: urbannerd]
    #18772566 - 08/29/13 11:03 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I can't find the link but I've read a story of a guy eating 40grams dry and although tripped for like a day he was physically fine other than throwing up once or twice.

--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

OfflineShroomhunter510
Fussy Eater
Female

Loc: Bahamas
Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: urbannerd]
    #18772602 - 08/29/13 11:12 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I've puked in the middle of the street last year after smoking my friends bong & other various pipes over a period of 3 hours non stop. I don't think weed is toxic itself but I do beleive it can induce vomiting, even on a seperate occasion I puked after smoking a blunt

Shrooms make me sickly even at a low dose of .7

But 5 grams I was fine.

I think it depends on the day you take them

Invisibleinfected_2

Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: Shroomhunter510]
    #18773154 - 08/29/13 01:38 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

There was a study that showed weed needs both the THC and CBN(is that it?) to get you to feel a happy high. With some strains pushed towards maximum THC content and so little of the other chemical that it's actually a panic attack kind of hit to it. More discomforting than an average weed could be.

Using the word Toxic for the situation might confuse some, it's how you describe it but not necessarily what's happening.

You should try and find the study, there was even a programme made. They give a girl pure thc, she panics, they inject the other chemical after and she's just baked and loving it.

It might not be potency that purely determines a trips effect but the balance of chemicals could be key.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: has anyone hit the toxic limit for shrooms in one dose? [Re: infected_2]
    #18773313 - 08/29/13 02:12 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I've had pure government issue Delta-9-THC and just by itself it was some of the best shit EVER.  So go figure.

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds