Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time!
    #18722015 - 08/18/13 08:49 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Bored.  Home alone.  Bad combination when you haven't smoked from your stash of salvia 10X in over two years.

So...I put a small sample in a pipe dedicated to use only for salvia.  I drew down on it twice, holding the smoke in for as long as possible both times.  I was expecting a more or less instantaneous DMT rush.  It had been so long, I'd forgotten that salvia was a quite bit slower to come on.  The first alert was the sensation that the right of my face was trying to slide off my body down my neck onto my chest.  I lay back flat on the bed, and this helped with the heaviness and "pulling" sensation.

The most pronounced (and, had I not been prepared for it, the most terrifying part) was the sensation of time replay/distortion/snap-back.  All of time was in a feed-back loop.  This included the stut-stut-stuttering and loop, loop looping of thoughts, sounds and body sensations.  The same moment (an interval of about 1 second) would pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.  Pass, rewind, replay.

Sounds would reverb, reverb reverberate.  Reverb, reverb reverberate.  Reverb, reverb reverberate.  Reverb, reverb reverberate.  Reverb, reverb reverberate.  WHAA...whaa...whaa...whaa!  The (almost funny) thought occurred to me.  FUCK!!!  I've broken TIME!!!

Luckily I was able to take into the trip that I had smoked salvia, and had a high degree of confidence that normal, consensual reality and sense of time would return.  It did, of course, but it is STILL so shocking to me that such a tiny amount of plant matter can have such a profound impact on human sensorium and consciousness.

I got off on a REALLY bad start with salvia...but I have to say that if you dose appropriately such that you can remember that you smoked it, and are able to remain rational enough to maintain confidence that the effects will wane in due time, salvia can actually be moderately enjoyable.  Fun, almost.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #18724351 - 08/18/13 07:22 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Nice report! That is how all my salvia trips play out. The looping and pulling sensation.

InvisibleGlobal_Roaming
purity of essence
Male

Loc: over the fucking rainbow...
Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #18724741 - 08/18/13 08:58 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Sweet :rockon:

How much did you smoke? I've got a gram of 10X waiting for the right moment, but no idea how much is a good dose.

--------------------
/peace out brothers and sisters
:aweyeah:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: Global_Roaming]
    #18725935 - 08/19/13 04:02 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Unfortunately I did not weigh out the dose as I almost invariably do with other substances.  It was a lot LESS than you might guess.  Whatever concentration you have, I strongly recommend you start small and work your way up.

Penalties with salvia for dosing too high are very great.  Concentrates of salvia have a steep dose-response curve.  I learned that early, with more than one experience of amnesia-level trips, with the attendant terror and extreme dysphoria.  I can face almost ANY weirdness >>IF<< I can remember that it is the product of a drug I took, and that it will be over in due course.

Be safe!

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
    #18726533 - 08/19/13 08:44 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Question for you N.B.

I am a very novice Salvia smoker. In fact, I've only tried it once when the only other drug I had tried before was marijuana. When I smoked it, I was not able to take a second hit. After the first, I had immediately entered a new state of mind that occupied my actions, decisions, etc. Do you simply just take a second hit really quickly before things start to get real, or are there any tips/tricks? Thanks! (I know its a weird question haha, but I want to try out Salvia Divorum again and would like full effect).

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #18727274 - 08/19/13 12:08 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Well, if ONE hit does the job, why take another at all?  BUT...and it is a BIG but...if you are determined to have salvia take to to some far distant realm and literally, out of your own mind, then the answer is simple.

Put an amount you deem sufficient to go to where you want to land in your pipe.  On the first hit, try for inhalation of 20 - 30% of the total mass of plant matter.  Fully cash it in on the second hit.  That way, you are still in the "here and now" at the first exhalation and can go for the second hit, which propels you into the realm you were seeking.  It's not that difficult to pull off - and what I did to get to the second hit.

In the alternative, use TWO pipes.  Load a quite small dose in one pipe, cash that in, then fully consume the second dose in a separate pipe to blast you where you want to go.  Either way, it's really pretty simple to pull off.

N.B.

--------------------

Offlinehighgrades87
Stranger
    #18728098 - 08/19/13 03:08 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Lol had to laugh at that! "Fuck,I've broken time" Classic. I can only imagine how that felt.

Only done salvia x10 once, my first psychedelic experience. Alone in my room hit up a bong and must have instantly passed out, next thing my existence was watching a shooting star unravel across space in an orange checked pattern(my duvet cover). I awoke what seemed like a few seconds later and thought my entire life had been a dream..... it was genuinely like when you have a really vivid dream and wake up and your still taking in where you actually are.

I was actually fine that my life had been a dream, I was busy trying to remember who I was when I began looking around and my senses returned to me and I remembered I had hit salvia.

I took great comfort in the fact that after loosing everything including perception of what I was let alone who I was, I remained calm if not excited by the prospect. After seeing some of my friends try salvia since I'm slightly less inclined to dance with her again lol

OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: highgrades87]
    #18729832 - 08/19/13 09:17 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you N.B. Will try shortly.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #18735503 - 08/21/13 02:14 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

good point about the slowness of the come-up
you smoke and hold, and within 90 seconds you get the effect, it feels like a long time, time enough for a second toke which may mean within 120 seoonds you are a good deal stoneder than you meant to get.

always the distortion is a prolongation of sensations or thoughts, and a propensity to loop since there is so much more opportunity for feed back, or reconsideration.

having any switch in attitude at this point usually spawns off an alternate identity or entity (a prolonged attitude, still suspended in your mentalspace)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisiblelasdR
nostalgic sci-fi
 User Gallery

Loc: In your mind
Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #18743989 - 08/22/13 07:23 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Time is a dimension just like space. Spacetime-timespace. two dimensions. It can be modified. slowed and sped up. Its not just a hype, time travel IS possible

--------------------
:crazyeyes::eek: :thirdeyeani:

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: OH, F#CK!!! Now I've done it - I've gone and broken Time! [Re: lasdR]
    #18772706 - 08/29/13 11:41 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I get that stut-stut-stuttering effect on DMT and I HATE it, it feels like I've broken my brain and switched myself to b0rked mode.  Its like time, my body, and my (internal) speech centers are all locked up like a stuttering twitching broken record attempting to repeat the same nonsense phrase over and over again but not quite being able to spit them out.  Ugh. 

Then afterward I always try to remember what the hell the nonsense phrase was (its always the same) and I can never piece it back together.  I just have a sense of it.

"phrase" is kind of misleading - there is some stuttering nonsense words in there, but there are also images of childhood memories and friends mixed in with strange twitchy body sensations too.

Its really put me off of DMT to be honest. Not sure how to get past it.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineShortknight
Male

#18773093 - 08/29/13 01:22 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Haha thats so awesome! I haven't broken time but I have lived inside of it!:laugh: Too cool

:psychsplit:Shorty:psychsplit:

--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order