Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Swami]
    #1873950 - 09/02/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

1. Mushrooms (around 5 dried grams) - The most spiritually revelatory experience to date... it was the beginning of my interest in metaphysics. I experienced the birth of my soul consciously, it was the most painful and then the most ecstatic event within my memory. A rotating field of light was activated around my head, I felt "Christ consciousness". (Even though I am not religious, I felt what Jesus experienced, and I knew why so many fanatics think they are Jesus reborn, it's because they tap into that consciousness and they let their ego make false assumptions afterwards.) I also became aware of what is known as the Kundalini, it was a force directly intertwined with my own origin, it rose up through me out the top of my head, afterwards I could see/hear/feel/touch/taste everything that ever was, or the Akashik Records as I've since heard it called. It was also revealed to me that our planet would be undergoing 'drastic' physical changes in my life-time, and that I had incarnated into this particular time-frame in this particular space-frame to experience it, and reform things afterwards. This last part could just be a personal revelation that I somehow mistakenly applied to the entire world, but I don't feel that is the case.

2. LSD (200-400mcg) - Only tried this once, and was completely overwhelmed. Me and a friend ended up running into a large wooded area and wandering about the strange alien landscape for 5-6 hours, completely losing touch with 'reality' in the process. I think this drug has great potential in the right set and settings...

3. Salvia (5x) - Certainly the most uncontrollably overwhelming experience I've had. I lost touch with my body and became lost in a world that reminded me of the world I had astral projected into a few times when I was younger. The colors consisted of only darkness and light, with darkness being the most prominent. Very frightening, almost traumatic... If I ever try this again, it will be out in the forest where there are no urban distractions.

4. MDMA - Tried this before any other drug, even MJ..  :blush:
I don't regret it at all, I think it has helped me get in touch with aspects of myself that have been repressed since the beginning of my cultural programming. But as everyone says, it has a very high potential for abuse... Also, it is a totally different experience when combined with mushrooms. I highly recommend this combination, if you think you are ready for it. :nut: (E first, shrooms at peak)

5. HBWR seeds (9 seeds) - A very relaxing, mellow voyage with Mother Earth. It had an effect similar to opiates for me.. I felt I was merging with inanimate objects, becoming different people, etc... Only 1 experience to date, but will definately try again in the future.

6. DXM (750 mgs) - What a very peculiar drug. Very similar to what astral projection feels like... I wonder what salvia + DXM would be like... :wink: Anyway, I did have my spiritual moments on DXM, mainly things to do with energy alignments and Reiki-type stuff. Also, music sounded absolutely amazing, and I had many a sonic voyage by myself in the dark with some headphones around my vulnerable ears.  :grin:  Stopped doing it after I had a 'near-death' experience. A drug not to underestimate. 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1874342 - 09/02/03 02:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

nobody's done DMT?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Strumpling]
    #1874347 - 09/02/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Pass it over here Strump, DMT sounds fun.  :crazy:

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1874402 - 09/02/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
nobody's done DMT?

Not yet. Sometime in the next few months I plan on ordering some phalaris grass and doing an extraction. I'll keep you posted.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1874579 - 09/02/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

nobody's done DMT?

Have done ayahuasca which is DMT-based. If it is only for personal use, why bother with the extraction? The ingredients for ayahuasca are legal and preparation is time-consuming, but simple.

As one interpid explorer put it, ayahuasca is to LSD is as a semi-trailer is to a Tonka Truck. I have yet to verify that statement as I only dipped my toe in the water, but I could feel its potential power.

The phalaris extraction has been brought up time and again and will yield many undesirables along with the DMT.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #1874858 - 09/02/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

LSD25- God, I miss the days when this stuff was cheap and readily available! I find it to be incredibly euphoric, but not in a superficial, egotistical way, like alchohol. Tends to be more "complex" than any other drug I've done. When on acid, I tend to see things in "layers"- like there is a regular reality, and then layers of energy on top of it. Sometimes I see people and objects surrounded by, or composed of complex geometrical patterns. Acid also taught me that empty space aint so empty... Its more like a medium... an ether, if you like... If feel that LSD has added a whole new dimension to my mind. It widened my perspective, it showed me the full spectrum. Now, I dont feel limited by my point of view. I feel as though I can turn complicated objects around in my mind and see them from every angle. Once you've done a good enough dose of it, you cant ever really go back... It changes your perspective forever.

MDMA- I have found this to be a very spiritual and intellectual drug, but only for people who are already spiritual and intellectual. Whereas acid can almost force someone to become spiritual and intellectual- E just tends to make you more of what you are. I feel like I have more energy and confidence on E. Everything feels good, and there's mild hallucinations. But the best part of E is the state of mental clarity it gives you... On good E, there is no confusion... whereas other hallucinogens can be quite confusing at times... But on E, I feel like I could tackle the hardest math problems in the world... not because my faculties are increased, but because my unwillingness to suffer for results is gone, because there is no suffering, or boredom. E has helped me conquer fears, like driving on the highway... I can do things that normally scare me without hesitation on E... then when I'm sober these things always seem less scary.

MDMA literally saved my life. I was suicidally depressed for about a year (the 18th year of a human's life can be very tough...). I was seriously ready to ice myself, then I had this one experience on E... it was at Transit (the first one) in Houston. I was rolling very hard, and so was everyone else, and I felt the love of 20,000 people wash over me. There was a bright light all around me, and suddenly everything became so clear... I let all of my anxiety and depression just wash away that night, and I knew what it felt like to be truly happy for the first time in over a year. I realized that hapiness was a choice that was up to me. I made the decision never to be depressed again that night. It took effort to stick with it, but 5 years later, depression is the farthest thing from my mind, though I have been through hard times and crazy happenings since then.

I honestly believe that if it werent for E, I would not be alive today. When I hit rock bottom, it was a handful of E experiences that bounced me back... I seriously think that they should use guided MDMA sessions as psychotherapy for those who are suicidally depressed... It definitely worked for me... Like it flipped a switch in my brain or something. I dont use E very much any more, but I cant imagine myself being that depressed ever again...

Synthetic Mescaline- Very dreamy stuff. Everything seems to flow. Real experiences seem as caricatures. Was expecting much more from this, but it wasnt as intense as LSD (except the time I overdosed on peyote... but thats another story...)

Mushrooms- I once saw real life objects deconstructed into 3D wireframes. That was pretty cool. I've had some trips on shrooms that felt as if a million voices were arguing in my head. On some of my more powerful doses, I feel I've come away with an understanding of what it must be like to be insane. Definitely not as spiritual or euphoric as acid, for me anyway.

Ketamine- had experiences on this drug where I literally stepped out of my unconscious body and looked back at it. One time, I opened my front door to find a completly alien world complete with lifeforms I tried to communicate with, and dense jungles I traversed. I awoke in my bedroom.

DMT- smoked some on a joint without knowing what it was. 20 minutes later, I was like: "Where have I been?" I guess it was spiritual, but I dont remember much of it.

Hydroponic Marijuana- a daily habit. I smoke bowls of prize-winning genetics like some people take vitamins. All the negative side effects of pot I believe are solely from the cnc's and secondary alkaloids found in schwag. Never had a problem with tiredness or laziness with hydro. If I don't smoke weed every day, I become an asshole. I have quit marijuana for up to 6 months at a time, (just to prove I could do it) but after failing to note any positive changes in my attitude, mental capacity, or physical health, I decided that smoking every day is pretty harmless (as long as you take the right supplements- 5htp, SAMe, and multivitamins work great!)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1874899 - 09/02/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, I watched the music video to Parabola today. Definitely a spiritual experience for me. That ending animation is just utterly amazing, seeing that bright energy being connected like that reminded me of the network of energy behind everything that we see, connecting us all..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1875148 - 09/02/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hi Doctor J,

I hear you on the MDMA.  I was in the same situation with you, about to throw everything away because I felt so bad inside.  My friend gave me an E pill one night and I took it home with me and impulsively took it.  I sorta hoped it had something in it that would kill me.  (this was my first drug)  But what followed was a complete sweep of my senses, wrangling my bad feelings and revealing to me how many people care for me and how I should try and make the best of what I have and take nothing for granted.  Amazing.  That was my first and only MDMA experience.  I only do shrooms now.  :smile: 

I have become depressed since, but I deal with it much better. 

-ShadeGirl   

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: silversoul7]
    #1875467 - 09/02/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

Strumpling said:
nobody's done DMT?

Not yet. Sometime in the next few months I plan on ordering some phalaris grass and doing an extraction. I'll keep you posted.

ha ha, have fun. thats all i ll say. yes ive done dmt and it is tied with lsd as the most spiritual experience. dmt is just so overwhelming though, you dont even remember half of what just happened. lsd lasts so long it gives me time to think about my trip and apply my state of mind into another project. thats why i say lsd is no. 1

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Infrared]
    #1875847 - 09/02/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dmt is just so overwhelming though, you dont even remember half of what just happened. 

Sounds like Salvia. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Adamist]
    #1876172 - 09/02/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i hate when people compare salvia and dmt. they are similar in intensity and brevity. but they are universes away on actual effects. salvia makes me feel like im getting poked with pins and grinded in a blender. dmt just takes you to a completely other universe. and the visuals are insane, evything is pixelated a million times over. very profound, salvia is just weird.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Infrared]
    #1884176 - 09/05/03 07:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to clarify, be ecstacy, do you guys mean mdma?

So many pills containing who the fuck knows what are sold as 'ecstacy' its real hard to tell what you are doing. Also the word ecstacy has a deep meaning to me, and feeling good, listening to music is cool, but it sure as hell is not ecstacy. I think if any drug deserves the name ecstacy, its acid, mushrooms, or mescaline and well...they've been called ecstacy for longer than mdma. Just wanted to voice my opinion on that ;]

I have a kinda weird list, because each experience has been completely unique, and unlike anything else.

1 My #1 experiece was on AMT with my best friend. We did a stupid amount of this stuff, and went on a binge. At the end of this, i felt incredibly dumb, and could barely comprehend anything anyone said. However the experience in that kinda dose was the most spiritual experience ive ever had. I was sitting on the roof, with a pipe, and my best friend looking at ...everything... it WAS the garden of eden if you know what i mean. Everything in all existance was completely perfect in every way possible, and the trees looked happy, while melting into themselves. The sky was lit up with love, and i could run my fingers through the sky, and paint my name, and my friend could see it. We would draw messages & figures in the sky and talk about them. Nothing could have gone wrong those days, and nothing did. Alot of profound stuff happend that day, including other stuff wich may make me look like a loony. I experienced heaven, and no matter what anyone says i was there, and that my friends was the coolest thing i have ever done.

2 acid is second, I have not had too many acid trips, but ive had some pretty intense trips on acid, but nothing too extrordinary.

3 would have to go to shrooms, ive had some heavy trips, but I would still like to take it to the next level. Ive never done 5 grams, although i would really like to but im kinda scared. Waiting for the right opertunity.

I had another experience on 2ct7 and mdma where i was hospitalized. I had the most insane trip of my life, and the doctors say i shoulda died. I thought was dying hte whole trip, complete OOB experience, but i was loaded so i dunno. Complete ego loss * infinity. I was completely fucked up for over 6 months after that, not being able to say my name or look into the mirror because i was scared of something, the unknown. That was not a pleasent trip, it was pure hell, but it was the most powerful & spiritual type trip ive ever had. I got a spiritual beatdown. ;[

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1888322 - 09/06/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

My most spiritual drugs:
Cannabis

Salvia

5-Meo-DMT

Mushrooms

Peyote

Never tried ayahuasca in this life. Would like to.

--------------------

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Shroomism]
    #1888680 - 09/06/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

DXM has definately changed my life.
LSD was good for introspection and Mushrooms were...actually...
a dissapointment as far as revelations go...but good ol' Robotrippin' blew my shit APART time and time and time again...of course it tastes like cherry ASS and you need to do it like 10+ times before the interesting effects begin to take place. I've already used up my DXM 'tokens' so to speak, and,
I'm sure if I had access to DMT or Ketamine, perhaps my tune would change... but anyways.
PEACE

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Elvish]
    #1888770 - 09/06/03 03:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't have much time to elaborate right now, but I'll be back on the subject when I get home.

I'm just completing a trip to Peru, where I've had a 4-session initiation to Ayahuasca in a completely ritualized setting, with plant purges before and a 4 days fasting period on my own in the rainforest. The last session was just last night.
Well, to keep things short, I started off with solving all my biographical problems, understanding everything I needed on myself, so I could move on.
In the next sessions, I "met" God who taught me humility the hard way, with all the rest that comes with it: Life, joy, love, courage, acceptance, compassion, and I could go on.

In fact, I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever need any psychedelics again. Just depends on how successfully I'll be able to integrate all this into my daily life...

Ayahuasca shows you the path, but the work is up to you.

I had previous experience (but mostly limited by caution) with LSD, shrooms, and salvia.

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Aldous]
    #1888801 - 09/06/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

MEDITATION !!!
seriously, it's amazing what states can be achieved thro
meditation. Most people don't realize this.
I've taken a few psychedellics n had 1 really bad shroom
trip (which I'm sure u've all heard enuff of by now :smirk:).
1. Salvia
2. MJ
3. Shrooms
Meditation can truely be an amazing experience. I have nothing
to sell u, so I have no agenda. I just want to share some
honest experiences... I've never hallucinated on any chemicals,
but I have hallucinated while meditating...

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

OfflineSizzlinJ
walter crunkite

Loc: in miami where aint shit ...
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Elvish]
    #1890274 - 09/07/03 02:26 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm interested in hearing more about how DXM changed your life, cause i've had some interesting experiences on DXM that made me change the way i did a few things in life.

--------------------

G2 nigga
we runnin' miami

Offlinecaterpillar
five stargeneral

Loc: Finland
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: SizzlinJ]
    #1890332 - 09/07/03 03:15 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

5-MeO-DiPT - first time i ever did this it knocked me out. i took a rather big dosage for my first time. 30mg ingested. it was new year's eve and a lots of things turned around in my head, which cannot be restored. it's been 9 months and i still keep uncovering the blackouts i had that night. it felt like it challenged me somehow and i made it through the show.

2C-I - one of my favourite trips. me and my friends dropped 17mg and basicly we had the time of our lives roaming around in a coast town where there was a lot of drunken kids on the streets. being out in the open with this kinda thing is just great. it really put things in perspective. a lot of insights in a mellow kind of a way. i felt like a spectator.

oh yeah, and mushrooms.

by the way, i am new here. hello.

boO made me register to this community and so far it seems all very interesting. i'm going to slap her if i get sucked into this posting shit (which is most probable to happen).

--------------------
"Who are you?"

OfflineSizzlinJ
walter crunkite

Loc: in miami where aint shit ...
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: caterpillar]
    #1890353 - 09/07/03 03:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

welcome to the shroomery man. i'd liek to hear more about your trips with those two drugs in particular, considering they're next to unheard of where i'm from.

--------------------

G2 nigga
we runnin' miami

Invisiblemr crisper

#1890509 - 09/07/03 08:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hi swami
3g syrian rue/5g shrooms has always been the most effective for me.
but the same dose for a friend simply gave him an extended shroom experience.
shrooms alone are great but seemed limited, only goes so far.
cid in large doses gave me severe leg cramps.
datura was a bizarre mindgame, which twice resulted in my body being taken over and controlled by something else for 8-10 hours each time.
nothing nice there.
these days, i just enjoy the odd lil smoke of dpt. it allows me to objectively view what is going on in my mind and life, things are unblocked.
i haven't tried stp, but have read some good things about it. its still for sale in tokyo headshops, guess it'll be on the menu sooner or later.
2ct7 - i can relate to root ninja tak's story, it'll do it, but its very very messy. does a near-death experience count as a mystical/spiritual one?
have you ever tried concentrating upon some 'mystical' symbol during a solid dose? mandalas, tarot, alchemical pictures, the crucifixion?
i think psychedelic drugs are catalysts, in that they do not give or create mystical/spiritual experiences, they enable one to be more receptive to such experiences. bit like getting a longer antennae for your radio, its still up to the user to tune into the desired frequency, and listen.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale