Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
There is a black spot on the perlite, did I let the mushrooms sit to long? There were also black patches on the caps of the mushroom. Looks inky, or something is it mold? or just mushrooms starting to rot or what? Help please!
Don't worry, the dark stuff you see are most probably spores. They can make deposits and get really dark. You should have harvested them before they could break the veil but that's not a big problem, just a little bit more messy to clean up.