Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Dessicant

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

spores of different strains landing on cakes!!!!!
    #1873843 - 09/02/03 12:44 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

many different strains became over-mature and spores dropped everywhere. Are they going to try to germinate and battle with the already birthed cakes or it is just a mess and that's all?

Also the fact that they were so overmature, is it possible they lost all of their potency. AFOAF who tried 1.75 grams said they felt little change. BRF to straw/dung.

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekoraks
Re: spores of different strains landing on cakes!!!!! [Re: thisone]
    #1873862 - 09/02/03 12:58 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

many different strains became over-mature and spores dropped everywhere. Are they going to try to germinate and battle with the already birthed cakes or it is just a mess and that's all?

There's no way those spores will succeed fighting off already strong mycelium. So it's just a bit of a mess, and yes, that's all.

Quote:

Also the fact that they were so overmature, is it possible they lost all of their potency.

Mature mushrooms appear to be a bit less potent (per weight unit) than ones of which the veil has just broken. At that point in their development they seem to contain the most psiloc(yb)in per gram/oz/whatever.

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Re: spores of different strains landing on cakes!!!!! [Re: koraks]
    #1873869 - 09/02/03 01:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

is it reasonble that they would feel nothing. Is that too small a dose for 175-200 pnd male. they were also tried using easy dry with no dessicant under a 100 watt light for 24-36 hours. Could this have been an issue.

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Offlineluigi
journeyman
    #1873880 - 09/02/03 01:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yep!

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Re: spores of different strains landing on cakes!!!!! [Re: luigi]
    #1873888 - 09/02/03 01:13 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yep to both?

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #1873892 - 09/02/03 01:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

If the light source heats the mushrooms during the drying process, this could deminish potency indeed. But therefore the mushrooms would have to be exposed to temperatures in excess of (guesstimate) 100C/212F, which I don't think is the case.

1.75 grams should give a "common" trip (source: erowid.org), so perhaps your mushrooms have deteriorated indeed, but maybe they weren't very strong to begin with, I just don't know. Something's amiss here I should say. Did the person who ingested them have experiences with magic mushrooms prior to taking these specimens? Could be he's a hardhead...

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

#1873902 - 09/02/03 01:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

one had previous experience yet tripped frequently which explains his. One other had no experience but was 200 pounds.
The light source is a gentle heat although with some 50 wet gram giants it takes a while to dry.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #1873915 - 09/02/03 01:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Nah, I don't think the light source is really a problem, though it might make a small difference.

The frequent tripper; did he/she trip the day(s) before the experiment? How much time was there between ingestion of these specimens and the last trip? As you may know, the human body builds up a tolerance for psilo very rapidly.

The fact that two people didn't experience much indicates that the shrooms aren't very potent, though. No chance of sending me some for testing? :wink:

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

#1873926 - 09/02/03 01:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yes days so that decreased trip was expected. The first timer though felt nothing which was sad. think he's just too big maybe they were no good. they were tazzies which produced some very potent shrooms from cakes. don't know the problem, will probably tell them to try more next time.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #1873940 - 09/02/03 01:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Nah, I'm about as heavy as your heavy friend, and I'd trip my balls off with 1.75 grams. Everybody reacts differently on drugs, maybe your friend is just a natural hardhead. Try a little bit more next time, or maybe try to get your hands on a 'reference sample' :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Dessicant

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation