Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewiliekat
Neurotic Erotica

Loc: MaryLand, USA
Spores from sporeworks/mycogrow.com
    #1873655 - 09/02/03 10:22 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Recently my friend got a few strains from sporeworks/mycogrow.com and a five growbags. She went into her sterile room and preformed the innoculation of 3 bags on the Aug. 22nd. and then the other 2 on 29th and a few selfmade bags from BRF/Verm. They have been in the inncubator keeping at 80*F.
The funny thing is in the syringes that she obtained (Treasure Coast, Hawaiian, and Amazonian) there wasn't a purple hue to it, or any noticeable amount of spores in it. There was however some fine white stands that resembled mycelium that had been put through a blender....

As of today there has been no growth in any of the bags... No contams, or mycelium.... This is her first time growing and she really has no clue what time frames shes looking at, and she happens to be very... umm... impatient. :crazy:

Has any one ordered spores from mycogrow.com, or sporeworks.com (they happen to be the same company) before, and are they legit?

If she got bad syringes.. she'll have hunt for a reliable source.. and that would stink  :frown: any help would be appreciated.

-Wiliekat 

--------------------
- The Girl Who $old The World

Be very afraid: The same people fixing Iraq are going to fix Social Security.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejba6511
addict
Re: Spores from sporeworks/mycogrow.com [Re: wiliekat]
    #1873758 - 09/02/03 11:37 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

many times u cant see the spores but they are there. Give it some more time....patience is one thing you will learn from the mushies

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: Spores from sporeworks/mycogrow.com [Re: jba6511]
    #1873793 - 09/02/03 12:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Mine toook 11 days to see any kind of mycellium. They're about 80% colonized now I believe, and this Friday will complete week #3, or 21 total days.

When did you inject them? Shake them up a bit. All the spores are in the center of the bag. Break up the bag in your hands and smash the substrate all around. I saw growth 36 hours after I did this. When you start seeing growth, break it up every few days to spread it around.

Offlinewiliekat
Neurotic Erotica

Loc: MaryLand, USA
Re: Spores from sporeworks/mycogrow.com [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1877372 - 09/03/03 02:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

She injected them 13 days ago. I'll have her shake it up to get the spores out of the middle though. She knows there is enough moisture becuase around the top of the grains there is little beads of humidity on the bag. Humm she thinks maybe it could be too moist....

She just wondered because all the grow logs have shown growth after 3days it kinda worried her.

I guess shell have to learn patience... Mushrooms not just a good time, but leson in life. :smile:

--------------------
- The Girl Who $old The World

Be very afraid: The same people fixing Iraq are going to fix Social Security.

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: DECEPTICON MANOR
Re: Spores from sporeworks/mycogrow.com [Re: wiliekat]
    #1877529 - 09/03/03 03:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

WELL....SPOREWORKS SUck>> 1/3 of there syringes are viable...Im about give em shit AGAIN...!!!!my first purchase only one syringe worked and they sent me .replacements .and 2 of the replace ments arent showing any signs only 1 b+ strain..and IMusing the karo tek to see if the spore are even viable...but really they do look like they use alot of water in there syringes and not enuff spores..IM GONNA yell AT them AGAIn .be right back!

--------------------
Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation