Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejoeinc
journeyman
Male
Loc: Brooklyn, NYC
italy???
    #1873308 - 09/02/03 01:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know that posession of shrooms and weed are legal in italy.....I'm wondering if there are any types of shrooms that grow wild in southern italy .... it seems that the climate would be good.... I'm going for 4 weeks on friday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: italy??? [Re: joeinc]
    #1873356 - 09/02/03 02:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

read the faq and the stickie threads for this forum.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinejoeinc
journeyman
Male
Re: italy??? [Re: canid]
    #1873412 - 09/02/03 02:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

uhm... i may be blind but i didn't see any specific info on southern italy

Invisiblekoraks
Re: italy??? [Re: joeinc]
    #1873422 - 09/02/03 02:36 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I know that posession of shrooms and weed are legal in italy

I'm not from Italy, but I'd be highly surprised if this was true, especially the weed. As far as I know, Switzerland and Holland are the only European countries where weed is legal.

Offlinebuddhathehut
readingrainbows.......

Loc: North Carolina
Re: italy??? [Re: koraks]
    #1873548 - 09/02/03 06:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Actually that I think is a perfectly reasonable question. I had to reference about fifty little snippets in my personal library of shit here and could only find tthat: 1. Liberty Caps grow all over northern Italy, but I could gain no knowledge of southern Italy's circumstances. You can also apparently pick gorgeous specimens of A. Muscaria forever and ever all over Italy. It should also be noted that anyone worth their salt can find panaeolus subbalteatus anywhere in Europe almost any time in season. Italy is no exception. I would guess there is more to this mystery- and there probably is- but until then- focus on that- I'll seee if I can find more and oin the meantime- Keep following the trail of shrooms until you find the little aliens that keep leaving them everywhere.

--------------------
"If you do not want to go within, do you want to go out? But where will you go, since He ie everywhere in this universe, and surrounding this universe?" - Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1874011 - 09/02/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Eh... that's a negative on pot being legal in Switzerland. I used to live there. It's been decriminalized, but shops can't sell it and you're not *supposed* to smoke it in public. That doesn't stop most people though. I was there about a year ago and some people were smoking a joint outside of the McDonalds in Zurich :tongue:

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: italy??? [Re: Gumby]
    #1874434 - 09/02/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sorry joeinc. i looked and indeed found no info on mushrooms in Italy in the arcicle "a worldwide distribution of neurotropic fingi" linked to in the faq.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: italy??? [Re: canid]
    #1876690 - 09/03/03 04:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Eh... that's a negative on pot being legal in Switzerland.

Hey...I though they actually legalized it...oh well, you should know, eh :wink: Apparently, they've got the same situation as here in Holland now. It ain't exactly legal, but it ain't exactly illegal either :laugh:

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #1877166 - 09/03/03 11:10 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

same for italy - the concept is that personal use  is "decrimininalized": they can't put you in jail, but they won't give you a medal, either (and they generally will confiscate whatever they find). i believe its the same also in spain. the real sticky issue is that the definition of "personal use" (quantity) varies from place to place :smile: 

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

Offlinejoeinc
journeyman
Male
Re: italy??? [Re: comario2]
    #1879433 - 09/03/03 10:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i go to italy every couple of years.... and basicly..there is no law against posession.... you absolutely cannot be arrested for simple posession....you can be arrested for sale/distribution and smoking in public tho so there are no coffee shops or anything like that...good pot isn't really around much but good hash is everywhere... and fresh shrooms are 100% legal to posess and consume. I've mail ordered them from holland while there... the problem is the current heatwave in italy would probably turn them to black mush by the time i get em (sicilians are notoriously lazy...the mail in sicily takes 2 days to send a letter 12 miles) The downside to all this is crooked law enforcement you can very easily be arrested for anything that pisses off a cop....nobody does any time but they hassle you for a couple of hours....they especially target unsuspecting tourists for bribes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract