Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUniverse
Friend

Private microdosing while on vacation
    #18722515 - 08/18/13 11:39 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I love a strong mushroom trip as much as the next guy, but it's an ordeal and it's something I don't want to do unless everything is just right. I'm usually in a good mindset, but the setting I prefer is hard to come by. Problem is, I have over an ounce of dried shrooms and I want to enjoy them.

My wife and I are going for a relaxing little vacation by the water this week. She's not interested in tripping, and at this point it's not even worth trying to talk her into it. But that shouldn't stop me. We're gonna spend days alone, with a room and a private section of beach with plenty of booze and weed and each other.

I'm planning on doing a small dose - most likely .25gm, maybe once or twice during our trip. She won't know. I want to really experience the moments and get as much as possible from our relaxing little trip. It will be my private little secret. She and I have been together for 25 years and I know I can act normal on a microdose. The only difference she'll see is that I'm mellower than normal which she won't have any problem with.

Anyone else do this kind of thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBIGS
Connoisseur

Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: Universe]
    #18722535 - 08/18/13 11:44 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

id suggest just enjoying the weekend with your wife, rather then trying to hide your use
You wont really get to enjoy the shrooms at low doses IMO
Anything under a 2g i feel is a waste of a trip. Sounds like she isnt to comfortable with you tripping and if she caught on while on vacation if could ruin the whole trip.

Just enjoy your wifes company :dancer:

OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: BIGS]
    #18722586 - 08/18/13 12:04 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BIGS said:

Thanks but... I work from home and she works for me. We enjoy each other's company all day, all week, every week... going back over 25 years. We're very happily married but you name it, we've "been there and done that". I look at a microdose with her as a chance to enjoy the moments from a slightly different perspective rather than the same old "us". Also, if she knew I was tripping it wouldn't be the end of the world. There would just be too much attention focused on it by her and I'd rather it not even be an issue. I wish she'd trip with me but she has her mind made up. We had a great acid trip together 23 years ago, it was her only experience.

I got her to agree that if I'm able to grow the family business to the point where I have one million dollars in the bank, she will trip balls with me. So basically, chances are pretty slim she'll ever trip with me. But at least I have something to work towards!

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: BIGS]
    #18722587 - 08/18/13 12:04 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BIGS said:
id suggest just enjoying the weekend with your wife, rather then trying to hide your use
You wont really get to enjoy the shrooms at low doses IMO
Anything under a 2g i feel is a waste of a trip. Sounds like she isnt to comfortable with you tripping and if she caught on while on vacation if could ruin the whole trip.

:noargument:

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #18723229 - 08/18/13 03:05 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

0.25 isnt going to do shit.

Take like 1 gram, that should give you a different perspective allright  :thumbup:

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #18723252 - 08/18/13 03:09 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I would step it up a tiny bit from .25gm, but 1 gram definitely isn't necessary. Maybe ingest .4 and you'd feel a noticeable change, but 1/4 of a gram is pushing it on the low side.

InvisibleTonydanzawillpay
compared to what

Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #18723290 - 08/18/13 03:17 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

tree quarter g+

--------------------
Eat everyday

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #18723452 - 08/18/13 03:47 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Agreed 1 gram might give you huge pupils and feel and look pretty trippy  :trippinbawelz:

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Offlinekeepsake
Male

Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #18725863 - 08/19/13 02:46 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

i like .5 micro doses.
and i say do it. she needs to learn that psilocybin is medicinal and spiritually beneficial!

OfflineMush4Brains
LOOL HACKED!!!

Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: keepsake]
    #18726032 - 08/19/13 05:19 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Just because she doesn't want to trip means you have to hide it from her?  .25g won't do anything.

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: Universe]
    #18732809 - 08/20/13 03:11 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Nice to see another that has been around a little while and is revisiting an old friend...(psychs). First off....fucking congratulations on 25 yrs with your wife:raisemyglass:....I mean it...that is very very cool. Personally, ...I've never made it past 7 yrs.

As far as answering your  question, I would definitely take more than .25 gram if they are standard variety cubes. I have been in a similar situation and took around a gram with no anxiety issues and just enhanced warm feelings. Also, the water feels amazing. Any case, enjoy your well deserved vacation!:sunny:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Private microdosing while on vacation [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #18733007 - 08/20/13 03:57 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Depends on your batch, which it sounds like you probably know pretty well.

Personally I'm a lightweight and take much lower doses of psyches than many people and still have strong experiences.  One of my favorite social things to do is smoke weed with about .5g of home grown PE cubes. 

If I get too close to 1g things can swing WAY into shroom space, but if I keep it around .5 I get that beautiful euphoric mix of high and trip headspace and I can sort of ooze back and forth between them, and the choice of music can have a major impact on which direction the effects go.

You know your body and your batch, but I love the low dose combo.  My tripping buddy and I even coined an innocent sounding name for it. We call it a "light mix".
:jah: + :cubie: = :hahyeahwoo:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom