Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

The Roar of the Divine Engines! - MAOI + Psilocybin Truffles * 2
    #17449528 - 12/26/12 06:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yesterday I've done the deed. I have taken:

- 3g of Syrian Rue, grinded, added in water (awful taste)
- 15g of Psilocybe Galindoi, fresh

First I took the rue, then 30-40 min later the truffles. Both were grinded and added to a glass of hot water. The first effects started 30 mins after that, and the whole thing lasted about 11 hours. The feel throughout was something between mushrooms and ayahuasca, so I think the MAOI had an effect on the quality of the trip.

I spent some time indoors dancing and waving on Kalya Scintilla (great for shrooming!) but then it became obvious that such good feelings should not be kept indoors. First plan was to go to the supermarket downstairs, as no doubt there I will have ample opportunity for some female interaction. Getting dressed and ready to leave, I started noticing things I missed before. My shave wasn't perfect, I need a shower, so just going downstairs was a 1 hour job.

In the shower, something like this happened:

Since I'm not a Christian, it was hard to take seriously, but it was quite an impressive visual. Clouds and rays and all manner of things giving warmth and acceptance and light.

I finally managed to get dressed, shaved, showered and everything, and out I went. Colors outside were more intense than usual. I started moving and dancing towards the supermarket. As I was doing my condor dance I kept seeing flashes of colorful feathered shamans, body painted, dancing around and around. This reassured me that what I'm doing is good, that the right-angled grim buildings of the city, and the people that live in them, needed the waving singing colors of the mushrooms experience, and that I should lead by example.

I felt an incredible boost of energy and joy and I started literally sprinting full speed towards the supermarket, while laughing on full blast. In my mind I could already feel the scent, feel the skin and taste the warmth of the female presence inside. Reaching the supermarket, it didn't happen quite like that, since it was all closed :laugh:

I then was hit with the understanding that I should study patterns and rhythms more accurately. Calendars, seasons, day/night cycles, female ovulation, store opening times, so that my actions fit with the grander design and flow of the city.

Since the supermarket was closed, I started wondering and dancing through the streets there. There was very good lighting and also xmas decorations, but everything was empty. The insight was that we Western city dwellers have focused more and more on metal shiny toys, but without more organic gender interaction, living matter (females, plants, mushrooms, animals) they are like well-lit coffins, and we'll never truly thrive in them. Too many 90-degree angles, too little waviness, curvy bubbly stuff.

Next voyage was to the colorful lights of the Central Station. Went home to get the bike from the basement. In there, several time I had to stop and process what I was seeing. The materials of the bleak grey basement were sending images of all the things the humans did to get them there. How the great fractalic sentience above has given them brains, taught them tools, social life, agriculture, metal, engines, mining, chemistry, so that they can mine, transport, compact and then use these materials in building. The rudimentary building tech in the bike basement was a point in our journey to the stars.

A few steps later I was wondering what to do with my painting, whether selling it is a good idea, and for what price, then I got to the bike and I realized that these are all incredible gifts, me being in the Netherlands, being able to use this basement, the wide bike lanes, the bike from my hosts that were letting me stay there for free, and it became obvious that I should give them the large painting I just did, teo repay some small measure of what they've given me. As I stuck the key in the lock, a piece of advice hit me, like "Hope that you do less and less trades with money, and more and more mutual gifts like this. Your life will be much happier."

This is the painting btw:

Got out with the bike. What followed was a long line of biking and observations about how much city-dwellers could use psychedelics. No way would they live on these right-angle streets, in the right-angle one-color houses with rectangular windows all the same.

As the waves of the mushroom came upon me, I was seeing glimpses of the same tribal technological future that we could have, if we play our cards right and break open the psychedelic bubble. High rise buildings in mega-cities, all green with hanging gardens, aeroponics and free gatherings of people, ayahuasca dances, large scale ceremonies with dancers around the electric mega-totems and dance temples. Young lovers chilling on the grass, in hammocks, students learning from advanced high tech displays, their pupils wide-open with psilocybin, lsd, or the molecular teacher of their choice.

High rise buildings divided not into tiny lone apartments, but into colorful communal tribe gathering halls, where we all chill together when the high tech work's done. Vertical farms, orbital farms, functional social patterns based on greater understanding, love and acceptance. Loose clothing, robes, togas, relaxed rules about being naked, showing and enjoying skin, having the occasional orgy, and raising children as a tribe, not just by 2 parents. Sweet fresh organic nourishment that hits the spot. Long hours of dancing in joy with the community and the plants and molecules.

Knowledge of the Great Fractal, the Grand Symphony we're a part of, and a new concept for me, the Divine Engines. The nuclear reaction of stars, the violent gamma ray bursts, the male on male raw aggression of rams batting heads together, the shooting of sperm from the loins, the spark of life that makes planets turn blue and green in the void of space. These are all iterations and expressions of something much greater. The technology of the gods trickling down into our collective consciousness, bit by bit, circuit by circuit, engine by engine and equation by equation, slowly raising our animal minds to space-faring, dimensional-faring psychonauts, bringers of joy, color and health to everything around us.

It can be done, and the mushrooms is telling us it is being done, with each turn of the orbit, each beat of your heart. Whether with our race or another, this planet or others, that's of little consequence. What we can be sure of is that we have a clear chance. We have the technology, we have the mushrooms, the dmt, lsd and enough understanding among each other to make it happen. Even if we wipe out and irradiate the current life on the blue planet, the Divine Engines are there, shining their everlasting light of technology, shining on down to even the smallest bacteria, plant, fungus and crystal. With enough time, everything will bloom with life, and all life bloom with complexity, novelty.

The Divine Engines are eternal. There is nothing to fear. Eat your food, drink your water, sleep when tired, make love and partake of the divine sacraments. As they widen your receiving channels, your life will indeed be prospered from within. When your pupils are dilated and receiving, you can then see and process and understand. Make sure you dilate your pupils regularly, for best results. Expect less from one single trip, but instead make it a sustained habit to connect and reconnect. The organic matrix awaits your neural interface. Partake and be opened and flowed through. Partake and receive neural pathways streamlining, range boosting, and neurotransmitter balancing.

Not sure how to end this, all I can say is next time I will take more :smile:

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedstark
Manifesting Minds
Male User Gallery

Re: The Roar of the Divine Engines! - MAOI + Psilocybin Truffles [Re: Spacerific]
    #17481601 - 01/01/13 03:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was smiling alot reading this :smile: Thanks for the report extremely interesting experience:thumbup:
What up with all the talk about females :naughty:
Really liked your vision of society if the world opens to psychedelics:yesnod:
Quote:

Expect less from one single trip, but instead make it a sustained habit to connect and reconnect.

:awesome:

--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

InvisibleClockCode
A Lonely Hypha

Loc: The Highest Desert
Re: The Roar of the Divine Engines! - MAOI + Psilocybin Truffles [Re: dstark]
    #17498896 - 01/04/13 08:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This was an incredible trip report.  Your description of "the divine engine" was interesting.

You talked a lot about tribal society and it seemed to be a pretty overarching theme, what does that mean for the sober Space?

--------------------
Psilovibing

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: The Roar of the Divine Engines! - MAOI + Psilocybin Truffles [Re: Spacerific]
    #17499004 - 01/04/13 08:25 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Beautiful painting!  I would be honored to receive that.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: The Roar of the Divine Engines! - MAOI + Psilocybin Truffles [Re: ClockCode]
    #17499271 - 01/04/13 09:13 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ClockCode said:
This was an incredible trip report.  Your description of "the divine engine" was interesting.

You talked a lot about tribal society and it seemed to be a pretty overarching theme, what does that mean for the sober Space?

The first time I saw the tribal, colorful, high tech yet organic shaped cities of the future during my second Ayahuasca ceremony. I saw glimpses of it again (in real life, not in-trip), at the Boom festival 2012. Parts of it starting to come true.

I had my spiritual / religious views reconfigured there, and I now hold it true that this is potentially our new religion. By that I don't mean worshiping and groveling before anything or anybody, instead I mean the wisdom of how to divide our life in healthy cycles and patterns, to thrive together.

Cold season in the city, making technology, computers, science, medicine, space age tech we so much like and enjoy, and Summer / warm season outside the cities, roaming at the psy festivals, juggling and hugging, dancing barefoot to music, reconnecting with the green, forest, lake and river part of life. There is no one way to go about it, nor one single place to stay in and not get bored with it. If anything, we can bring more technology into the forest, and more forest into the city, and also find constructive ways to cycle through them regularly, so we stay healthy throughout the year.

Not sure how much sense this makes, but for sure my summers will be dedicated to presence and connection at psy festivals. Hopefully I will find ways to manifest the new organic patterns in the cities as well. The Ayahuasca showed me how the excessive use of straight lines and 90 degrees angles and one-color, variationless designs are not healthy for out mental/emotional wellbeing. By contrast, we can do this:

That's a one-off creation, but there are systems by which we can mass-produce and standardize this sort of building and city design. We have sphere-based geometry, we have computing power that can now handle complex curved surfaces, the tech is coming into place to stop building grey boxes to live in, start building homes and wonder places to thrive in.

Like what Hundertwasser and Gaudi started, but with actual 21st century computing power behind it.

Let's make it happen y'all :aweyeah:

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Edited by Spacerific (01/04/13 09:18 PM)

Offlinemushroomfred
Cosmic Tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: Alpha Centauri System
    #18721606 - 08/18/13 03:02 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Great read! :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract