Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWizen
Stranger
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: chessrook]
    #1850130 - 08/25/03 11:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The coolest thing I've seen on a trip was when I was lying on a paved road after a rain storm and i got up and i saw a perfect imprint of myself on the road, was sort of an out of body experience... very cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKhaosKronik
Farmer
Loc: The ever incroching polic...
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1850318 - 08/26/03 12:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The coolest thing ever seen was the winamp milkdrop music visiualzation to pink floyed on the 7 x 10 lcd projection screen in my room. I ate 3 grams of the bluest Maz/GT aborts i had ever seen.

the most terrifying thing was the time the celling crashed down on me and i was blind for like 40 min; but man the auditory shit was some of the crazist ever

Da Kronik

--------------------
All post are works of fiction and are the products of an insane and derranged mind; mainly mine. SoRrY,,., I'Ve BeNN OFFF my mEdsSS

OfflineKhaosKronik
Farmer
Loc: The ever incroching polic...
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: vagal420]
    #1850340 - 08/26/03 12:18 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Lots of people have said that they can't handle looking at themselves. I personaly like to look at a mirror, it gets me thinking about the evolution of the human race and crazy stuff like all the biological systems working in concert within my body to keep me alive.(one of the coolest trains of thought on mushrooms ever) Is is just me?

Da Kronik

--------------------
All post are works of fiction and are the products of an insane and derranged mind; mainly mine. SoRrY,,., I'Ve BeNN OFFF my mEdsSS

OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: KhaosKronik]
    #1850368 - 08/26/03 12:40 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

^^^
Man the mirror was the only thing that brought me some sort of peace and entertainment when I was having a bad trip....the only way to escape the insanity for me was to go in the bathroom and talk to myself in a Jim Carrey crazy overenthusiastic way....at times I realized how dumb I must look and started cracking up because I found myself so damn stupid!

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1850383 - 08/26/03 12:52 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Coolest would have to be laying in my friends hallway and looking down the hallway and seeing the walls breathing in and out with me. A few minutes later it turned into the Matrix, where there were crazy green and red lines going up and down the walls and floor, just like at the end of the first Matrix when Neo finally realizes he's "the one".

Scariest thing was watching my friend puke his guts out and me freaking because I thought he was in serious trouble...he ate a little too much.

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

Anonymous

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: NWuser]
    #1850621 - 08/26/03 04:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

if you like mirrors, fuck around with a webcam, its a mirror with......delay.

i think that reads a lot better right now than it will tomorrow. cant be too sure though, better post.

OfflineFuzzyLogic
Grower
Loc: Trippin In VA
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: teaker]
    #1850997 - 08/26/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Coolest: raining colors!!! At the Phish show.
2 hits of acid & 1/8th shrooms my friend FOUND lying on a light generator with no baggie, NOTHING. It was just lying there. Best night of my life.

Scariest: Watching my closest friend O.D. on oxycodone. Hes not dead (came pretty close), he just took too much, added on to the fact that he was trippin nuts. We had to throw him in the shower to revive him. I remember asking him if he was gonna be O.K. He didnt say anything, he just looked away. I was trippin pretty hard too, so I thaught he was really dying. I was inconsolible (in tears) for hours.

That was my first and only bad trip.  :mushroom2:    

--------------------
See you at the next show.

OfflineThe_Cultivator
Self ProclaimedGenius

Loc: ethiopia
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: FuzzyLogic]
    #1867754 - 08/31/03 03:58 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I watched myself from 3rd person. My view was zooming in and out so i grabbed hold of my friend since I didn't want to leave this world yet. I clung to him so hard that I almost broke his arm. After he shook me off my view zoomed way out till I was watching my life flash before me. At the same time I watched my body get younger matching with the memories. At that point I thought that I was time traveling and was going to be dropped into my body at a previous point in time. I continued to watch my life till my memories were flashing so fast that they were just a white blur and my body had degenerated into nothing. At that point I was a beam of white light in an endless black abyss (or space, not really sure).

--------------------
"So, how long has it been a month?"

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: The_Cultivator]
    #1869257 - 08/31/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i was laying there beside the pool, basking in the sun, coming up to my peak, when a fuckin wasp stung me. there was this...bullseye on my leg for the rest of the trip, with this black vortex at the center...it was cool to look at, but scary it was on my skin...

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

OfflineLittlePygmyMan
Space Cadet

Loc: Calimifornias
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: AmericaNightmare]
    #1872043 - 09/01/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Best: Standing on my friends porch in the winter and watching my breath come out... It was like rainbows were shooting out of my mouth and making frost patterns up into the sky until everythng was rainbow/tie dye... Then I'd blink and do it again.

Worst: Looking in a full body mirror and watching myself rip my guts and heart out, calmly place the heart into the notebook I was writing in. Then putting my guts into my mouth and running up the wall behind me... At the top I hissed at myself.

--------------------
-LittlePygmyMan

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom