Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinest1llnox
dx'd PTSD/ADHD--please don't ask
Male User Gallery

Loc: 913 KANSAS CITY 816 Flag
Re: Will I heal.....? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #18704152 - 08/14/13 11:53 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Acaterpillar said:
Quote:

st1llnox said:
She removed depression from her diet? :wutermelon:

Really, genius?
:dumbass:

I'm just trollin' buddy :highdog:

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Will I heal.....? [Re: st1llnox]
    #18704155 - 08/14/13 11:54 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

st1llnox said:
I'm just trollin' buddy :highdog:

:trolldance:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

OfflineThe5thElement
Smile Friends :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #18704160 - 08/14/13 11:55 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I was on accutane as well.... for about 3 months. Worked curing my acne, I had it so bad man it was ridiculous.

Parents took me off it once we seen ads on t.v. telling people to get off it and contact a lawyer.

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

Re: Will I heal.....? [Re: The5thElement]
    #18704193 - 08/14/13 12:01 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The5thElement said:
I was on accutane as well.... for about 3 months. Worked curing my acne, I had it so bad man it was ridiculous.

Parents took me off it once we seen ads on t.v. telling people to get off it and contact a lawyer.

That has got to be unsettling man. I hope everything turned out okay.

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

OfflineThe5thElement
Smile Friends :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Will I heal.....? [Re: st1llnox]
    #18704223 - 08/14/13 12:08 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Ya man that was like 6 years ago, six or seven. 

It just made my acne severe for like the first 2 months, then once I got off it it almost completely cleared it up.

I'm glad I use that stuff, it was unfair man.... I had such a pizza face/back and I ate extreamly healthy, no sugar, tons of water... ect. ect.

The universe was just shitting on my adolescence, must have banged some guys girlfriend in a past life of something :shrug:

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

Re: Will I heal.....? [Re: The5thElement]
    #18704485 - 08/14/13 01:28 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The5thElement said:
Ya man that was like 6 years ago, six or seven. 

It just made my acne severe for like the first 2 months, then once I got off it it almost completely cleared it up.

I'm glad I use that stuff, it was unfair man.... I had such a pizza face/back and I ate extreamly healthy, no sugar, tons of water... ect. ect.

The universe was just shitting on my adolescence, must have banged some guys girlfriend in a past life of something :shrug:

Or picked on jesus when he was a little kid or some shit.

I was the same way. I was the most unpopular kid in middle school. Became pretty sought after by the time I graduated high school. Then psychiatry got added to the mix and I'm still trying to figure shit out. :shrug:

Don't pick on baby jesus in past lives anymore man. It's not for the best. :hug:

--------------------
Back, bitches.

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #18704811 - 08/14/13 02:56 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Acaterpillar said:
Was it accutane?
I was given accutane in my adolescence.
I stopped my treatment early because I began having terrible symptoms pointing to IBS.

Ever since then, I have to be very careful about what I eat.
I'm not sure how much of a blow my liver took; all the blood tests said it was doing okay.
But my GI tract took a huge hit for sure.

Since then, I can no longer drink milk, eat lots of beef; or any kind of fast food.
It has it's ups and downs. It's made me eat a lot healthier, which is better for me in the long run.
However, I feel a little betrayed that my parents convinced me to take that stuff just so I could get over some pubescent acne :nonono:

I'm in the same exact boat. It's a hell of a life.

Almond Flour - you can definitely heal. It's going to be a long, often shitty road, but if you really work at it you would be amazed at how much better you can get. It's probably going to take a while, I don't want you to have any delusions. If you make healing a lifestyle than you can get there though. I know I'm on my way.

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Re: Will I heal.....? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #18704988 - 08/14/13 03:38 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Ever since I took accutane, my lips have always been really dry and prone to chapping. I have burts bees on me 99.99999% of the time.

Also, about the time i started taking it i noticed/developed a pain in my left side that sometimes extends closer to my belly button and my back. It's a very tolerable pain, mostly an annoyance, but the doctors don't know what it is. I've been several times to get it checked out, had scans and such but they don't know..

Accutane is definitely good at fighting acne, but i don't know that it's worth it. Had I been more conscious/cared more for myself when I was younger I probs wouldn't have ever needed it. But I got into a bad habbit of not washing my face at night, and after football practice/games i'd often just strip and get in bed right when I got home with no shower.
  Now days I just try to eat healthy/drink as much water as i can, rinse my face with warm then cold water in the morning, anytime after i come inside after sweating, and at night.
  I don't use any soaps or cleansers on my face, they often have so many things that are so harsh on your skin and they strip away so much good stuffs. They only give short term results but exasperate the problem in the long run so that you keep needing them, vicious cycle.
Whenever i do get a little red bump, i spot treat it with tea tree oil, it works soooo well. And if i'm getting dry i'll either use CeraVe moisturizing lotion or extra virgin olive oil.

I never thought i'd be able to maintain healthy skin without soap/face cleansers and if someone would have told me that i could get better results without them i would've called bs.
  If any of you have acne problems i'd suggest trying something similar to what I do :laugh:
Once you quit using your current cleansers your acne will probs get worse for a week or 2 while your skin readjusts to not having all of its nutrients and oils stripped away everyday.
But then your skin will begin to behave naturally again and you won't need those harsh chemicals anymore!!

I didn't really read many posts here, i saw accutane and that got me going. So this post may be completely out of place here.. oh well :shrug:

--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]