Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Attn: Blue Meanie, Abs, for Chang and Mills P. subaeruginosa
    #1869553 - 08/31/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Blue Meanie, this paper is larger than 8 1/2 by 11 and is in two columns. And it is really confusing. As for their relative concepts of compatibility between the four speies described, we could get serious and say all mushrooms are compatible since they all grow from the earth. thats their relationship.

Anyway to scan will take about thirty pages of shor columns since the article is two colums per page and four scans to the page,.

I will post it in a week or so at nans Nook.

In the meantime here is a confusing abstract.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Attn: Blue Meanie, Abs, for Chang and Mills P. subaeruginosa [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1871674 - 09/01/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Attn: Blue Meanie, Abs, for Chang and Mills P. subaeruginosa [Re: ]
    #1884412 - 09/05/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

John! If I was gay I'd bum you!!! Could you possibly please, pretty please send me a copy of that article?? :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Attn: Blue Meanie, Abs, for Chang and Mills P. subaeruginosa [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1884582 - 09/05/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The last package I sent to Australia cost me 80.00 plus. Two books to Shamsnis Australis or something like that. The P.O. packaged it for me, put the stamps on it and mailed it freom Seattle, Three weeks later i get a priority enveloope to me from San Francisco saying the empty envelpoe ripped open and had nothing in it. SO the Seattle post off ice had me fill a form and they sent the form and envelope to Minnesota. WHy i have no idea. Then my post office said they would reimburse the postage. However after three months, minnesota P.O. headqquarters writes me to say theywill not pay the ocost of the two books, Wade Davis' One River about R. E. Schultes 14 yearsr in the Amazon and Haard and Haard's Poisonouns and Hallucinogenic muhsoromm guide. So I had to renbuy the davis book new and still have not found a copy of the haard book to replace the lost one and then sinc ethe Minnesota letter to me did nto return the original ripped U.s. Postal envelope to me my P.Office refuse to give me the friggin postage.

Anyway I will post it at my convience. I had to cut short my trip to Thailand/Cambodia because of a serious illness in my family and i am also busy working with Ronin Publishers putting the finishing touches on Peter Staffords new Mushroom book., and the Ralph Metzner mushroom dreams book and a whole Soma biblio in Entheos journal coming out soon, plus I am trying to retrieve over 800 lost photos due to incompetence int he Camnbodian internet shop who failed to format the friggin Cd-roms before buerning the images form my memory card, on three ocassions. did not find out till I returned to Bangkok and tried to view them.

And then, 8 days after i bought that Cool Picx Nikon 4300 camera for more than half a grand with multiple attachements,, extra emeory cards, two rechargable bateries one regula battery, a cord with a USB port plug for the memory card and others I find oon yahoo.com that Koscos is selling the camera for 300 or so.

So I am basically not in the best of moods. And then I am chasing Dr. Ammirati all over the U W who keeps getting hsi office moved back and forth across campus every three or four months to find out what happened to Jopshuyas Mushroom specimens which I hanbd delivered to a professor who swore to fgive me a spore count, graduated and moved to the U of maryland seeking tenure. So Ammirati is looking. I ask joshua to send me one in Bangkok. I could have looked my self plus photographed the spores ont he SEM which I have access to.

Later. In the meantime go to nansnook.com to the journals and see my 22 hot air ballon images over Angkor Wat and the surrounding jungles.

mj

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Attn: Blue Meanie, Abs, for Chang and Mills P. subaeruginosa [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1888050 - 09/06/03 08:38 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

no hurry my friend - much appreciated - hope your mood gets better

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder