Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Don't cut yourself! [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1870834 - 09/01/03 10:20 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rhizoid said:
Bush is a recognized evil religious nut, but bin Laden and his ideological comrades definitely out-evil and out-nut him, by a large margin.

Yeah i do agree with you, by my comment i didnt imply that Alqeda is the good side. I just ment to question who decides what "good" is or what "evil" is, because according to their beliefs, they are the good guys and America is the devil. Does wanting to kill the devil sound so evil? Just because the majority of us agree that we shouldnt kill someone because they want to take over our world, doesent mean that makes it "good". i was reffering to how we like to throw the title "good vs. evil" around alot, like Bush is the leader of the ultimate "good" in this world.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: Don't cut yourself! [Re: Spokesman]
    #1873625 - 09/02/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I really dislike the term "terrorism", especially used in the context of people carrying out attacks for their religion. They're not attacking us to "terrorize" us any more than we are attacking them to "terrorize" them.

We haven't had any good TERRORISTS in a while. Terrorists fuck people's shit up simply to cause, you know, terror. They don't do it because they are in a holy war against someone else.

I don't think that the mujadeens deserve to be called Terrorists, they're just soldiers.

Terrorism is just another buzzword that we've been programmed to respond to in a certain way, instead of actually realizing what its true meaning is.

What the fuck else do you call people who suicide bomb themselves in to office buildings? That's just plain old fucked up. Either way, I'm Canadian and feel that the US had it coming.. I'm suprised there hasn't been any more repreccusions (sp?). Bush is a goof - I can't wait to see where things go after he's gone.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Don't cut yourself! [Re: nubious]
    #1873685 - 09/02/03 08:43 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Bush IS a goof, but I would be a little more worried than "they have it coming", because it isn't just the U.S. that is effected, it is the world. And Canada is right fucking there, too, and there are a lot of connections between the two...

I am also interested in seeing where it goes after Bush is gone, I am just hoping he is going to be gone in ONE year instead of FIVE. God help us all.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang: