Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiopener
psychonaut
Loc: uk
Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms
    #1865104 - 08/30/03 05:34 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:pill:+ :mushroom2:= :loveeyes: Me and my friend candyflipped (with half an ecstasy each and 20g fresh columbian mushrooms and 5g dried mushrooms between us) and i found the comedown unbearable if i tried to walk i would have to sit down after a couple of minutes b/c my body felt physically sick, taking ecstasy and mushrooms does it increase the effects or do they cancel each other out it was the most intense trip i had some of the suffering was pretty out of this world i completely mangled a lemon and i remember being in hell  it is definitely worth trying at least once. Also we moved around hardly at all and i smoked weed throughout the duration of the trip the weed tasted real bad at bout 6hrs after ingestion. Ingestion commenced at 22:00 and we were up until 06:00 at about 04:00 it became a white night where you could see stars but the light was equivalent of daytime which was remarkable-espeicially after tripping. 

--------------------
who knows what it is to float in space, real space, the space of thought....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevas
A shroom
 User Gallery

Loc: Underneath the casing lay...
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: iopener]
    #1865230 - 08/30/03 08:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

your nuts!!!

--------------------
That's a fine little shroom!!!

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: vas]
    #1865339 - 08/30/03 09:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Candy flipping=acid+ecstasy
hippie flipping=shrooms+ecstasy

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

Offlineiopener
psychonaut
Loc: uk
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: jtseaweed]
    #1865673 - 08/30/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you sure i have had heard this terminology before i am probably wrong thx for the correction

--------------------
who knows what it is to float in space, real space, the space of thought....

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: iopener]
    #1865800 - 08/30/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:pill::mushroom2::heartpump: :smile: :grin: :tongue: I love this mixture sooo much. I even just tryed it recently at a festival it was kinda ok but the shrooms where too weak.

The best trip I have ever had with pills and shrooms where about 2 years ago dam I wish I could experience that again.

It was a warmish september morning when I decided to go and collected some liberty caps from a near by field. It took a while but after 4 hours of wandering through wet soggy fields I managed to collect 300 of thoes tiny alien like things After my return I rested for a while and decided to prepare my shrooms later on at night.

The time eventuialy came to brew the shrooms so while I was waiting I decided to take a pill. An hour past and I didnt realy feel any effect I guess it could of been some food I ate that caused a delayed reaction. Anyway I decided to take another pill then half an hour later I still didnt feel much so I did what any other half crazed psychonourt would do and I swallowed my last pill with the 300 shrooms brew.

As soon as the drugs hit my stomach I set out into the countryside it was about midnight with no moon and no lights so it was kinda dark all there was was the star light with a hazy organge glow over shadowing a near by big chemical factory.

Just as I hit the boundries from town it hit me in an almos orgasmic wave of extacey. The trees dissapeared in front of me and turned in to a black voind only left with a shimmering colourfull aurea almost as if they had been digital removed and left with a black backgroung with a high resolution void.

I traveled further down a dark country lane, then suddenly the heavons opend up in to a brilliant light in the sky night was suddenly turned in to day and the sky was then filled with what looked like giant reptiles all flying and swooshing in the sky.

I was now transported to an alien world, there where now mountains and alien landscaped. I cried out loud Jesus Christ what plannet am I on. But by this time I was shaking violently with majour energy tremmers that eroupted out of my body in an uncontrolably wave after wave.
I was kinda worried that I did too many pill because it seemed that I came up on all the drugs at once. I was now lost in a toatly unrecognasible world going round and round in circles for hours and hours running tripping and falling over gates, fences and what other obstacles I came over. Then slowly this reality faded and my memories returned of this place and I found my self standing in a field, which i now recognised. I then set of for home, what an adventure.

I would highly reccomend this to anyone but do it well away from others and possible have a sitter just in case. I was lucky I didnt meet anyone on my journey as they would think who is this crazy guy shacking and shouting about flying reptiles and alien worlds.  As for come downs there was none no type of negative side effect at all. 

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: EvilGir]
    #1865995 - 08/30/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yea, i dont even rave or anything and i knew the lingo....you can also call it an MX missile (M=Mushrooms X=well, im sure you can figure it out...)

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

Offlinecdchriscd
Green Acres

Loc: FL
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: jtseaweed]
    #1866039 - 08/30/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jtseaweed said:

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. It would make more sense anyway.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: cdchriscd]
    #1866286 - 08/30/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I was supposed to be eating some MDMA and mushrooms and going for a hike up a creek today....and i wonder if we'll be going later.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinekief
Dr. Nuggz

Loc: east coast
    #1866340 - 08/30/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cdchriscd said:
Quote:

jtseaweed said:

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. It would make more sense anyway.

nah he actually is right hippieflipping can be alot of fun can't say that i have candyflipped tho.

--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.

Offlinecdchriscd
Green Acres

Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: kief]
    #1866351 - 08/30/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That's odd. Hippies took acid. Candy ravers like E. It would make sens the other way around.

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
    #1866371 - 08/30/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

according to erowid, a hippieflip consists of E and shrooms, and erowids usually dead on with their info

damn tho i cant wait to try this some day :smile: 

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Offlinecdchriscd
Green Acres

Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1866374 - 08/30/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not debating it. I'm just saying it would make more sense the other way around.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1866517 - 08/30/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well...Whats better, acid and E and or Mush and E? I have option...my buddy wanted to go for a Hike and do some MDMA pill's...and im not really game. I was kinda hoping for some mushies....it will be my first real MDMA experience.

(oh, its 420, mostexcellent)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: PDU]
    #1867826 - 08/31/03 06:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

the true power of MDMA, in my opinion cannot be felt unless you are in a proper techno club. i've tried it in various set and settings, with different types of music. you need the relentless perfection of techno music to drive you into an ecstatic trance,
where nothing exists, not even you; you become the music and flow in harmony with it.

i havent tried x and shrooms yet, although i have the opportunity to do both whenever. i can imagine it being amazing. mdma is very psychedelic for me, in combo with weed. i've seen more intricate amazing open eye visuals on x than on 5.5g's mushrooms :smile:

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: mikey_]
    #1867886 - 08/31/03 08:41 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mdma is very psychedelic for me, in combo with weed. i've seen more intricate amazing open eye visuals on x than on 5.5g's mushrooms

Not sure on that one as I think Mdma alone is not psychedelic. I guess it could be down to you haveing Mda or one of its analogs. Although I do get some type of hallucinations like flashes and strange static colours type stuff on the come down.

But I do remember the first time I started takeing pills, everything seemed to be going superfast like time speeded up or something and there was a almost silvery tint to things only there was no real hallucinations. This was about 5 years ago and I have only experienced this once recently when I ate some acid with pills. So I guess my first pills could of been contaminated with acid.

The one time I did hallucinate of pills was almost simular style hallucination to that of my mushy combo except it was no way near as intence and the mushy hallucinations where missing. Its hard to explain but the mda or what ever i took does have a specific type of hallucination.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: Candy flipping: ecstasy and mushrooms [Re: EvilGir]
    #1868496 - 08/31/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

the true power of MDMA, in my opinion cannot be felt unless you are in a proper techno club.

Heh, I always preferred the snuggle with a girl approach, but to each his own.

Anyway, on topic... I've candyflipped before a couple of times, and found that the ecstasy only made things hard to remember and caused an uncomfortable body load. Always preffered acid on its own.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds