Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
A drug test question
    #1409190 - 03/25/03 02:34 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Hey guys I took a drug test today and havent gotten the results yet. there is a chance that I may fail though, so I have a question:

If they do find traces of THC in my system and wanna do a follow up test, do they use the same urine you gave initially or do they make you piss again?

I would really like to smoke a bowl right now, but if they make you give additional urine than I better not. Anyone have any idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: A drug test question [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #1409316 - 03/25/03 03:44 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

you guys are too slow... im burning :smile: hehehe...
really though, i dont guess it matters, if I fail the first, I'll definately fail the confirmation test since they are more sensitive. 

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #1409389 - 03/25/03 04:14 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

perhaps they'll send it off for a more accurate test that can detect even less concentrated amounts of metabolites... and they could just get a retest from new urine..

depends on what it's for and how much they wanna spend on it, and who is running the test.

Don't smoke a bowl you can hold out.

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: A drug test question [Re: neuro]
    #1409426 - 03/25/03 04:26 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

lol, too late :frown: I am stoned... heh.

It is just walmart though, so i dont think they will fuck with it much, hehe. If I was on probation or some shit i wouldnt be riskin it :smile:

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #1409555 - 03/25/03 05:03 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

they won't send it off, and if the chance is slim i doubt you have levels that are high enough to be detected for whatever company wal-mart uses. They're not gonna spend that much money on a test.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1409560 - 03/25/03 05:04 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

lol dude yeah they take a new sample

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1410782 - 03/26/03 06:30 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Yep, in some cases they'll retest the old urine sample. If the results are inconclusive, not giving a definate positve or negative for THC, they will retest you. But in some cases, depending who's testing you, inconclusive results will rule in your favor.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: A drug test question [Re: djd586]
    #1412076 - 03/26/03 03:42 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Heys guys thanks for the great responses :smile:

I would just like to share that I passed :smile: and how I passed :smile: hehe. Just in case anyone else is in the same situation.

I had smoked pot everyday for about a week. Than Walmart called and told me to come in for an interview. This was Thursday, and they wanted me to come in on Monday. I knew that they tested because my fiance works there. So I didn't smoke anymore after Thursday. Monday came along and they wanted me to take the test the next day. I knew this would happen, that is what they did to my fiance also. I bought 1 bottle of aspirin, 1 bottle of goldenseal, 1 64 oz bottle of cranberry juice, and 1 32 oz bottle of water.

That night I drunk all of my cranberry juice, with some liquor to mix. I knew they didn't test for alchohol, however, so make sure you check you testing site. The reason I did this is alchohol is probaly the best diuretic I have ever come across personally :smile: So there was about 9 shots of liquor I drunk, I was pretty drunk, 64 ounces of cranberry juice, and I also took a goldenseal (even though they supposedly don't work, the more stuff working for you the better, I say:)). Then I crashed. The next morning, as soon as I woke up, I drunk my 32 oz of water and took 3 aspirin (around 975 milligrams total). Aspirin, according to norml, may make the test less sensitive for THC.

I ate a couple of bites of sandwich, drve out there, took the test, and then came home. I got called today and I passed :smile: I also exercised lightly during those few days between my call and the interview.I had also been smoking at least once a week, usually more, before the weeklong binge that I did right before I got called.

So, if you are gettin a drug test, and know about it approx 5 days ahead of time, do what I did and it may work for you too :smile:

Edited by RoKiSdEaD (03/26/03 03:50 PM)

Offlineahog
Stranger
    #1862786 - 08/29/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

some medications will give a false positive so if you've been taking anything you should let the lab know.

IE dextromethorphan (DXM) will give false positive for PCP

Protonix (pantoprazole) used to treat GERD will give a false positive for THC

And various antibiotics will give a false positive for cocaine

just some food for thought

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: A drug test question [Re: ahog]
    #1863334 - 08/29/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

WALMART DOES FUCKING DRUG TESTS? DAMN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AMERICA? honestly im american and i could once say i loved my country but sometimes it shames me to be called american

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Offlinetheprofessional
yep yep yep eyp

Re: A drug test question [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1863408 - 08/29/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, so does Target. I had to get a drug test for that job, and they used the cheapest lab i'd ever seen. It was like somebody's house turned into a doctor's office. They didnt even care if you flushed the toilet.

Offlineemanonx
a beautiful girlcan turn yourworld to dust
Re: A drug test question [Re: ]
    #1871004 - 09/01/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Post Deleted @ User's Request

Offlinebuddhathehut
readingrainbows.......

Loc: North Carolina
Re: A drug test question [Re: emanonx]
    #1871081 - 09/01/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

not any test you would take unless you were working for the CIA or FBI or something crazy in that order. I took my last drug test high as a kite on blotter. (and stayed high on blotter for a long time- bought a lot - shit- now I'm nostolgic.) Good job passing your test- fuck Wal Mart's shit- get high!

--------------------
"If you do not want to go within, do you want to go out? But where will you go, since He ie everywhere in this universe, and surrounding this universe?" - Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: A drug test question [Re: buddhathehut]
    #1871623 - 09/01/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Shrooms don't show up on a drug test. Psilocybin is water soluble, so is LSD and LSA. DXM will give a false positive for both heroin and PCP, but only a few hours after you've taken the DXM(Dex is water soluble as well). I'm kind of confused though, because I made the assumption that all water soluble compounds wouldn't be tested for seeing as they'd be out of your system in a number of days, but then again opiates are tested for, and they're water soluble. Could someone explain this.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1871636 - 09/01/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Glad to hear you passed.  :thumbup:

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: A drug test question [Re: Effed]
    #4303877 - 06/16/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hay all you have to do is stop smoking for a week (2 is better) and drink a bunch of water before you go. that gets you past the dipstix and dropper tests. telling them that you took something that gives false positives usually doesnt work... you can also get your own testers and do experiments (thats what i did).... i was on probation a while back and i prepared every month... and i never got tested once.. i had the COOLEST p.o. ever !!.

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder