Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #18592377 - 07/21/13 11:49 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

One of the funniest things about this obviously staged picture, aside from the military bunker-esq setting... none of them are even attractive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: dokunai]
    #18592514 - 07/22/13 12:16 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dokunai said:
This pic was staged, as others said.  No way they would let a crowd that was anything other than completely hand-picked near Dear Leader Jr.  Korean girls are fucking down and one of them would hide a prison shiv in her bra and stick it in his neck about 12 times if they let the real people near him.

Why on Earth would you think something like that?

Just because US presidents are required to have armored vehicles, look out snipers, and a 300 man bodyguard doesn't mean foreign leaders are so despised as US leaders.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinedokunai
Cactus, Cannabis, Cubensis

Loc: Hyphal Heights, USA
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #18592621 - 07/22/13 12:44 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ellis Dee said:
Quote:

dokunai said:
This pic was staged, as others said.  No way they would let a crowd that was anything other than completely hand-picked near Dear Leader Jr.  Korean girls are fucking down and one of them would hide a prison shiv in her bra and stick it in his neck about 12 times if they let the real people near him.

Why on Earth would you think something like that?

Just because US presidents are required to have armored vehicles, look out snipers, and a 300 man bodyguard doesn't mean foreign leaders are so despised as US leaders.

If you're being sarcastic then you got me.  If not, do you know anything of the standard of living of the non-power elite outside Pyongyang?  Estimates for the recent famine go as high as 3.5 million dead, and crushing poverty grips over 95% of the population.  Around the same time as everyone was starving to death and literally eating grass to survive Dear Leader Sr. built a giant private penthouse estate on the coast with a sea-water pool and underground railroad station. The regime is totalitarian to the extreme, and the world's only communist hereditary monarchy.  North Korean defectors to the south report that while up until last decade they were totally isolated, the general populace now knows about the incredible income disparity between them and their southern kin ($31,000 per year earnings in the south compared to $1,800 in the North).

Offlinehuffinglue
tryin to stay sober
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: dokunai]
    #18594525 - 07/22/13 01:40 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure there all brainwashed into thinking there country's doin the right thing about everything. I think its kinda like that M Night Shamalotalambton directors movie 'The Village'.

--------------------
I fucking hate grammer nazis! Yes, I can't spell. Yes, I don't have perfect grammer. I post from my phone and dont give a shit about people whose lifes are so boring they get off on putting people down for not having perfect fucking grammer, even though they know excactly what there saying.. Fuck You. It's just a ride mang...

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: huffinglue]
    #18594560 - 07/22/13 01:49 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Someone pull up their super duper prisoner hold. Where they put people if you speak out or displays disobedience.

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Invisibletravelleler
a horse-fart in a hurricane
 User Gallery

Loc: yonder mountains
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: Rexter]
    #18595436 - 07/22/13 04:54 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

but you have to notice that all the girls look healthy and well fed---- and all have their teeth.  THey obviously aren't working class N. Koreans

--------------------

"Whales have deep thoughts"

:sun:Dreams are the fuel of the soul:sun:

:peace:

OfflineCoolwhip
Stranger
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: travelleler]
    #18597755 - 07/23/13 12:40 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I doubt the pic was "staged"(the women would be more attractive).

They "may" have been "reminded" how to act around their supreme leader, but they probably didn't need any reminders.

The whole country has been "trained" to act like that, for decades now, anytime supreme leader comes around.

If one of the girls were reluctant to show her love and adoration for her supreme leader, at best she would lose her cushy(compared to being in a labor camp), and by all appearances relatively(again, relative to other north koreans) well compensating mushroom farming gig and would be reassigned to coal mining or something worse, and at worst her and her family would be labeled political traitors and would be rounded up and thrown into a gulag.

And north koreans aren't stupid, they know all too well that their government is despotic and corrupt, they don't believe the bullshit propaganda. But the best way they can help their families is by showing absolute loyalty to the party and their supreme leader and hope that by doing so they can at least avoid persecution and hopefully garner enough attention to cement their reputation as completely loyal to the cause.

Edited by Coolwhip (07/23/13 12:49 AM)

Invisibletravelleler
a horse-fart in a hurricane
 User Gallery

Loc: yonder mountains
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: Coolwhip]
    #18605759 - 07/24/13 04:57 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I doubt the pic was "staged"(the women would be more attractive).

so you've seen an attractive North Koran woman before?

:hairlesscat:

--------------------

"Whales have deep thoughts"

:sun:Dreams are the fuel of the soul:sun:

:peace:

Offlinehuffinglue
tryin to stay sober
Male

Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: travelleler] * 1
    #18618842 - 07/27/13 08:20 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, I think one of ems cute. She's the one with the black hair.

--------------------
I fucking hate grammer nazis! Yes, I can't spell. Yes, I don't have perfect grammer. I post from my phone and dont give a shit about people whose lifes are so boring they get off on putting people down for not having perfect fucking grammer, even though they know excactly what there saying.. Fuck You. It's just a ride mang...

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast Flag
Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: huffinglue]
    #18619075 - 07/27/13 09:58 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

How do his other elite buddies not realize what a piece of shit he is? Maybe they're just happy with their money and dont give a fuck about all the people. This shit boggggles my mind

Offlinehuffinglue
tryin to stay sober
Male

Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: Jvells]
    #18619391 - 07/27/13 11:43 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, they've all been brainwashed for so many generations that they think there government is the best in the world. Most of them wouldn't dream of leaving or disrespecting the 'supreme leader'. They actually think there way of life and there government is legit and that everyone else is evil. They were born into it. Its not like they all come from a free country and just go there. They are born into it. Just like christians think there the onlyones right, and muslums belive there the only ones right, etc... there just born there and that's all they know.

--------------------

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast Flag
    #18619446 - 07/27/13 11:56 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I know i know but being an elitist you would THINK they have a better idea of how the outside world works than their citizens. Unless they manage to even shield off the bullshit from them too...

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Such a fungi! Kim Jong-un laughs as he is mobbed by screaming women during visit to mushroom fa [Re: Jvells]
    #18622232 - 07/28/13 02:41 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I think it is probably two-fold:

they benefit from the current situation - they are fed and housed.

If they try and leave they will be killed.

fear is an effective motivator!

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies