Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGhostwriter
Loc: USA
2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip
    #16166030 - 05/01/12 02:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Cherub Angel’s

I ended up coming across some of the Cherub Angel blotters and decided to take a trip tonight. About 1 hour before I planned to take the acid I ate a small meal so I would have something in my stomach for the rest of the night. I originally was hoping to watch the sun set while tripping but when I went upstairs and looked outside and it was raining.  I decided to take them anyway a little bit after checking the weather and hoped that the day would clear up and maybe not rain when I decided to make my way into nature.

5:30- I placed 2 blotter’s under my tongue and just pretty much forgot about them and let them soak in my saliva and turn into soggy paper.  I kept it under my tongue for probably around 30-45 min before swallowing it.

6:00- I packed my bag, grabbed by discs, threw on a sweater and plugged my headphones in and left my house. I decided I wanted to try and spend the majority of my trip outdoor’s and not locked up in a basement like I usually am.  I was ready to go and looked outside and it was raining once again. I decided that I would go out in the rain anyway and make the best of my day. I threw my headphone’s on and put on some Pandora radio. I threw my phone in my pocket and started walking in the rain on my way to the local disc golf course about 2 miles down the road. The funny part was when I was leaving my house and Pandora radio started, the first song that popped on was “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” and I knew from that moment that I was in for a ride. I only got about half way through the disc course and I was wet, not in an energetic mood and could not throw a disc as well as usual so I decided to make my way back home. On the walk home I started to feel that energetic euphoric boost coming through my entire body. I started noticing thing’s get brighter and that I could not help but smile. I walked home with a shit eating grin on my face and could not wait my night ahead of me.

6:45- I got home and could definitely feel the acid start to take off. I turned on my Wii and started playing some Super Mario 64 and got really into the game. I was laughing at everyday things. I was in pure joy playing video games and felt like a child again. I got sick of Mario and decided to watch some Netflix. I then threw on How the Universe works picked an episode about the solar system and planets. I was in awe of beautify at the solar system’s complex ways of creating such color. I started noticing visuals start getting stronger and I was still in a euphoric bliss laughing and enjoying myself and learning about the planets within our solar system. I watched an entire episode and decided I had enough of the television for a while.  I hoped on the shroomery and browsed the web for a little bit before deciding to head outside once again.

8:00-I started getting a strong urge to be outside and experience what nature had to show me. I got ready once again and packed a bowl and headed out the door. Right before leaving I was thinking about how this acid was pretty good but wasn’t amazing at this point. Then it hit me and I looked down at my rug and just got lost in thought. Before I knew it my entire carpet was covered with amazing patterns of Persian style art that would be on a sort of throw rug or tapestry. By this time it stopped raining and was amazingly beautiful outside when I once returned.  I walked to a different park around the corner and once again had a big shit eating grin plastered on my face and was walking down the road jamming with my headphones on like no body’s business.  I found a nice spot that just seemed right and looked all around to make sure it was safe to be there and just plopped down on the cement drive of the park and fired up a bowl. It was gloomy and wet out so I knew that I was ok to be there and would not be bothered.  I fired up a bowl and just sat there absorbing the energy and beauty that glistened from the trees, clouds, grass and everything surrounding me. After sparking that bowl up the visual’s really started to kick off to another level and I couldn’t help but start thinking about how hard I was starting to trip. I reassured myself my telling myself, things like “You are experiencing something that millions of people in the world would be dying to”, “People would pay money for those doses you ate so don’t go and ruin it on bad thought’s and negative vibes now”. I started to get overwhelmed and felt like I needed to move. So I got up and walked about ten feet down the road and plopped right back down because it just felt right :shrug: I got lost in the trees and watched some of the most jaw dropping visuals that I have experienced yet. I was in pure joy and almost cried at the beauty of everything around me. I was at peace, I was with the earth and I was for once in a long time just happy with my life and what it has brought me.

~9:00-9:30-I returned home and was in even more joy and bliss. I was only at about the 4th hour of the trip and was having an amazing time. I knew the rest of the night would be a blast. I got home and got my comfys on and browsed the shroomery for a bit once again. I decided that I needed to keep my mind occupied before I let it run off again and tried to find a movie to watch on my hard drive. For some reason I really wanted to watch the movie The Doors and I simply could not find it. No matter how many times I looked I could not figure out where in all these files that I had it stored. I tried over and over again to find it and simply failed. I took it as a sign that it was just not the time to watch that movie. I started scrolling through my movies again and stopped on the movie Blow. Fuck it I have not seen that movie in a while and it was a decent length film so I figured it would keep my mind in gear for a few more hours in this trip. From the second I started that movie the plants in the coca field shimmered and waved at me and I said to myself “This is gunna be one hell of a movie” and one hell of a movie it was. I got so in depth with the characters and started thinking about how these actors play the rolls of their characters so good. They got so into it and it simply amazed me how good some of these actors were in loosing themselves in the roll and completely becoming that person for that time on the film. It was amazing to me I started thinking about how that is how they make a living and they are damn good at it. During the movie I had even more intense visuals that when I was outside smoking. I would definitely say that watching Blow was the highlight and peak of my acid trip. The visuals were so electric, everything flowed and synched together so well. The colors and vibrations glowed through the scenery and through each and every person in the movie. I remember one scene in particular when George was kissing a girl and I felt pure love and beauty at its deepest at that time. When they were kissing their body’s radiated a glow and spark of electricity that went through each of them and then connected at their faces. It was so beautiful it almost brought a tear to my eye.  I kept a positive mind set throughout the movie and soaked in the glory that I was in the presence of.

~11:00-1145-I had to pause the movie a few times because I was so in the moment I had to let my mind rest a few times. I browsed the shroomery at those times and could not make sense of any of the posts I was reading but knew that it was coming from a great community and I felt pure love for the shroomery and how we connect on a level like that. I tried my best to skim through a few threads but wasn’t making much sense of it anyway. Sometime after the movie I became overwhelmed with happiness. I started to text friends and played with my cats and had an amazing time. It was really weird; both of my cats were showing me so much more love this night than others and really demanded some of my attention. I felt obligated to play with them because they are just sitting there showing us their unconditional love and attention. It really hit me that these are some of the best cats I ever had. They have so much personality and they watched me grow from a teenager into a young adult. The cats knew me a lot better than I gave them credit for. I was still getting full on visuals with patterns and hieroglyphic drawings of ancient rock art everywhere. The floor, the couch, the walls, everything was covered in pure psychedelic art. It was great, I bonded with my cats on another level and showed great appreciation for the different species and animals that our world is home to.

12:00-I packed up another fat bowl and headed to the back patio. I grabbed the lantern and threw it on the table and sat down in the chair and preceded to puff away and text my friends a little more.  It was great outside. It was a nice temperature even though it was gloomy and rainy out during the day and was very peaceful to my soul being outside once again. The glow from the lantern had a rainbow shooting out of it and all the trees were a pattern of their own. I remember that during this entire trip I had lots of eyes in the visuals looking at me. Everything and everywhere from the beginning of the trip until the end there were eyes and mushrooms that were a very strong part of the visuals I was getting.  I sat out there and almost finished the bowl and just decided that I felt like going inside and relaxing for the rest of the night. I hopped back on the shroomery, tried to comprehend some more posts and pretty much sat in beauty with music playing watching the screen more than reading anything :lol:.

~1:00-2:00-After browsing the shroomery for a bit I decided to hop in bed and watch some tv and tried to relax for the night. I couldn’t help but still be overwhelmed by the beauty of the visuals that were erupting from the screen. I watched a few shows on adult swim and played on my phone for a while just laying in bed reminiscing about how much I love LSD and how much I have gained from it. I only have a handful of LSD trips under my belt and I feel like I have gained so much but have so much more to learn. I thought about how psychedelics have changed me as a person for the better and will always be a part of my life until I am dead. I wondered “Will I eat acid until the day I die?” but I couldn’t answer that question, only time will tell and who knows how much more acid I will decided to take in my life. Who knows when I will decided that I had enough :shrug: all I know that is for now I am in the moment and in love with it. Even if I decided to stop eating psychedelics one day they will still always have a part in my life and a huge chunk of my heart and soul. No matter what I wouldn’t want to change the experiences I have had on psychedelics in my life ever and I am grateful to be one of the many people on this earth that got to experience such a beautiful chemical. I thought about how people who never eaten psychedelics in their life are missing out on a spectacular world that lies right in front of their eyes but they cannot see it. I check the clock and think to myself “Wow it has been over 8 hours since taking the doses and I am still in full awe of the experience”. I proceed to toss and turn in bed with the tv on trying to fall asleep or at least relax and rest but couldn’t because I was still right in the trip as before. I finally gave up and figured that I need to just enjoy this and take it all in because it’s not every day that I take LSD :lmafo:

~4:30-5:30-I decided to get back on the computer at some point during that time and try and add some more to this trip report. I wrote for a good hour trying to figure out how to explain this the best I could in the best order I could. Keep in mind that all these times are just estimates of when the event occurred and were not 100% accurate but I did my best. I cannot even begin to explain the visuals of the night or the beauty that I saw so I tried to stick with what I was thinking more than what I was seeing. I feel that a psychedelic experience is more of the inside and not the out. Words simply cannot explain the beauty I saw today and the awe that came along with it. I had a smile on my face all night and a glow in my eye that resembled a child once again. I was not seeing things morph and twist and pink elephants floating around but I was seeing the world from a different view. I was seeing it from a new pair of eyes, from a new perspective that I had not seen it before. Ever since I was a young child I would read biographies of my hero rock stars and my favorite part about them would be the psychedelic drug use. I loved reading about their drug experiences from a young age and loved reading about LSD in particular. I knew from a young age that I wanted to try LSD some day before I could even find it. Even since my youth I was on a journey for that psychedelic experience and boy did I get that tonight. It was everything I dreamed of and a million times more. It was by far one of the best trips of my life. It is right next to one of the most life changing shroom trips I had when I was about 16 or 17. LSD has become my new favorite drug in the past year or so and has really been showing me a lot more lately. I have been enjoying my journey that it brought me on in life and I am ready to see what else it has to bring. I opened up a new chapter in my life and I never want it to end. I want to explore this book of life and see what else it has to offer me throughout my next few chapters. I have not even gotten half way through this novel and I have had the time of my life so far. So much more to experience and so much more to digest in life. Many more trips to come and many more decisions to make. Where will I end up in my next chapter in life? Who know’s :shrug: but I am very happy so far and cannot imagine what else I have to see and experience. It’s 5:35am now and I guess it’s time to wrap this up. I could go on forever and ever about it and it would still not even begin to explain what I have experienced tonight. It was a beautiful experiences I have had on psychedelics yet and it’s one more of those trips to add to the book of epic journeys. 

Edit: I thought I would add that even at 5:30am I still had CEV’s and slight OEV’s throughout my entire vision. I laid in bed and eventually fell asleep for the night and slept for a good 11 hours or so

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushyMatt
LSD-25
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under a Mushroom
Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16166157 - 05/01/12 02:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Damn dude, I had the same shit eatin grin on my face while readin this! :laugh:
Epic report, sounds like some damn good acid.
Any idea on the estimated ug?

:awecid:

--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: MushyMatt]
    #16166195 - 05/01/12 02:54 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If I were to guess I would say 75ug for sure.

The weird thing is a few other people ate some and claimed that they would take 6 next time :shrug: I find that very hard to believe but everyone is different and enjoy's different levels of trips I guess. They said they were good but not strong. I beg to differ but I guess I have not eaten a ton of acid in my day either.

I feel like sometimes that amazing trip comes out of nowhere and sometimes it's just your time for that experience and sometimes it's not. This was my first solo acid trip so that could of had something to do with it but idk :shrug:

Maybe those other's had a tolerance or their brains are just clogged from eating so many rc's that they don't get as much from LSD as they used to...who know's all I know is that I had an amazing experience and would not change it for the world. I'm glad I got eat those and what other people think don't really matter to me because I gained a lot from the experience...

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16166286 - 05/01/12 03:08 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Great report, Ghost!  I got all nostalgic just reading it.  God I love and miss LSD.  How it makes me feel like a little kid again and how everything just seems so new and exciting..

Again, great read buddy!

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #16167001 - 05/01/12 05:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

cherub angels were awesome. ate 5 of them a month or so ago... was one hell of a trip :thumbup:

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineMushyMatt
LSD-25
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: Lucyfer]
    #16167040 - 05/01/12 05:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Gotta love dem angels :jah:

--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: MushyMatt]
    #16167056 - 05/01/12 05:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I think I am going to take 3 maybe 4 this weekend. Hopefully I will still get a good time out of it. I know I should wait longer for tolerance but oh well :shrug: I gotta live it up these next few months :thumbup:

OfflineMushyMatt
LSD-25
Male User Gallery

#16167076 - 05/01/12 05:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Not this weekend but next weekend. I am testing out those gel tabs so we must trip together spiritually, just not phsyically. :laugh:

--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#16167125 - 05/01/12 05:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ghostwriter said:
I think I am going to take 3 maybe 4 this weekend. Hopefully I will still get a good time out of it. I know I should wait longer for tolerance but oh well :shrug: I gotta live it up these next few months :thumbup:

10 strip that shit.... :thumbup:

heroic doses of acid provide unbelievably profound and beneficial experiences :wink:

go big

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: Lucyfer]
    #16183056 - 05/04/12 07:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lucyfer said:
Quote:

Ghostwriter said:

10 strip that shit.... :thumbup:

heroic doses of acid provide unbelievably profound and beneficial experiences :wink:

go big

:thumbup:
I agree you can't go wrong here :trippnballs:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #16183343 - 05/04/12 08:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Make sure you stash some of those for the long-term. I regret not doing that with some of the dank doses I had in the past.

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: 2 hits of Cherub Angel's LSD trip [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16185558 - 05/05/12 10:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:datass: I plan to make a stash and bury it soon with everything in it that I love

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
    #18597810 - 07/23/13 01:00 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

sorry to bump, but what caught my attention were the cherubs.

i have been saving my cherubs for about 3-4 years.

i originally had about half a sheet, but i gave away a lot and spread the love.

now i'm sitting on a ten strip

i plan to go see a phish concert, and my buddy wants to trip with me

i have eaten this batch of cherubs once, and when i took 1, i remember thinking, "this is good, clean L, but it could be more visual." so i took a second and made it a bit more visual, but not too much

anybody else have recent experience with the cherubs?

given that i only have 10 left, and want to save them for down the road, i am deciding whether or not to take 1 or 2...my friend will take the same dose (1 or 2)

i'm sure being at a phish show will enhance the experience...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag