Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleFiend_13
Lord

Well its a heating pad question... ;-) heres the "?" mark
    #1859736 - 08/28/03 06:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well i have a heating pad under my incubator. and on the heating pad the protective cloth cover that came with it. the jars are in the incubator ontop the heating pad. iv noticed that the bottom of the jars are hotter than the middle/top of them. and since the jars are ontop the heatingpad so should the thermometer so the thermometer in on the plastic in the incubator ontop the heating pad. the heating pad is on low. The temp reads 92 degrees.. the air is colder than that for sure. so that means the bottom of the jars are 92 and the top is colder. my thoughs are that this can not be right.. what am i doing wrong.. how can i make the temp even on the jars or cant I?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinealakona
I threw my slippers at the beast
Female User Gallery

Loc: ville.
Re: Well its a heating pad question... ;-) heres the "?" mark [Re: Fiend_13]
    #1859807 - 08/28/03 06:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

They'll dry out quickly, you should put them on a cooling rack or something that well elevate them. A friend had that problem for a long time (the cakes drying out) and that solved it.

peace

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 

idiotek said:
  How do I get Alakona to like me? Fucking skank won't show me any tits, why should I give her a cock shot?  Fuck that. I figure if I fill her PM box with my dick photo, it's almost the same thing as filling her real box with my real dick?

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: Well its a heating pad question... ;-) heres the "?" mark [Re: alakona]
    #1860014 - 08/28/03 07:32 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah put a sheet or old towels over the heating pad to lower the temps and add more if needed.We all have to do this to adj the temp because it dose get to hot.Mine stays at 87f I have 2 towels under mine but it may differ for every persons so just keep adding sheets untill you have it at the right temp.

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation