Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinest1llnox
dx'd PTSD/ADHD--please don't ask
Male User Gallery

Loc: 913 KANSAS CITY 816 Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: Patlal]
    #18590536 - 07/21/13 04:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Why should I help a thief get away with it without consequence? How is he going to learn if he gets bailed out?

It's different from your perspective than it is to us personally, Pat... he's our close friend, even if he did do something wrong.

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #18590539 - 07/21/13 04:06 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thizzlemaniac said:
Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Well fuck Walmart anyways, they can suck a dick. Ordering online is the way to go and how I shop for almost everything so this doesn't affect me really. However I still don't advocate stealing.

Online shopping is still supporting China, and that's the big picture IMO.  I found out I don't have to pay rent until next paycheck and I would love to help zee!  Fuck pay pal tho Kron hopefully you get me that pm.  I likely won't be able to participate until I get off work I'm leaving soon.

I order from the UK.

--------------------

OfflineHashishins
Mind Manifesting
Male User Gallery

Loc: Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: NWlight]
    #18590552 - 07/21/13 04:09 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

hopefully he learned his lesson, esp. for alcohol.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: Everlong]
    #18590571 - 07/21/13 04:12 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Did he steal the beer so he could drink the drinking thread chat? Sorry, just had to. :rofl:

But still, who the fuck steals beer? And I highly doubt he's been peddling to support his drug use, I may be a speculating asshole but that sounds fishy enough knowing his situation from this thread. If he's so good at peddling why doesn't he just step up his game? I'm sure he only works part time at McDonald's anyway. Probably just tells people he doesn't spend money on drugs because they know he's broke. :aweshit:

Anyway, all hating aside, I would probably donate at least 10 bucks but I'm flat broke at the moment. If only this thread popped up next week. Sorry and good luck, probation is bullshit.

You're a good dude. Your speculations are not correct tho lol. He's broke because he has to support his family and works his ass off at a shitty job in order for his family to not be homeless. We're just trying to help out man. Like I said..I don't blame you if you don't want to help. Keep in mind, he never asked us for a penny. We are doing this purely out of kindness.

Thanks again for everyone that has helped so far.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: st1llnox]
    #18590587 - 07/21/13 04:15 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

st1llnox said:
Quote:

Everlong said:
Did he steal the beer so he could drink the drinking thread chat? Sorry, just had to. :rofl:

But still, who the fuck steals beer? And I highly doubt he's been peddling to support his drug use, I may be a speculating asshole but that sounds fishy enough knowing his situation from this thread. If he's so good at peddling why doesn't he just step up his game? I'm sure he only works part time at McDonald's anyway. Probably just tells people he doesn't spend money on drugs because they know he's broke. :aweshit:

Anyway, all hating aside, I would probably donate at least 10 bucks but I'm flat broke at the moment. If only this thread popped up next week. Sorry and good luck, probation is bullshit.

Quit hating and that would mean a lot if you donated. FYI he's an Assistant Manager (aka one of their real employees).

I was just on the phone with him and he said "he wouldn't be here if we hadn't done this" and that he was in handcuffs 20 minutes ago so now I'm really worried.

Hopefully he calls me back in a second. :confused:

/worried

I just find is suspicious this gets brought to everyone's attention three days before he's supposed to pay. And why was he in handcuffs 20 minutes ago if he has three days to pay? :confused:

Anyway it seems like he's getting the funds he needs, and kr0n said he'd donate whatever amount remained. Zee is lucky he has good friends!

EDIT:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Like I said..I don't blame you if you don't want to help.

Like I said, even with my suspicions I would donate at least 10 bucks but I'm a flat broke loser. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: Everlong]
    #18590599 - 07/21/13 04:18 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl: such a good episode

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Invisiblethizzlemaniac
राम राम
Male User Gallery

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #18590670 - 07/21/13 04:38 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

st1llnox said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Why should I help a thief get away with it without consequence? How is he going to learn if he gets bailed out?

It's different from your perspective than it is to us personally, Pat... he's our close friend, even if he did do something wrong.

Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Quote:

thizzlemaniac said:
Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Well fuck Walmart anyways, they can suck a dick. Ordering online is the way to go and how I shop for almost everything so this doesn't affect me really. However I still don't advocate stealing.

Online shopping is still supporting China, and that's the big picture IMO.  I found out I don't have to pay rent until next paycheck and I would love to help zee!  Fuck pay pal tho Kron hopefully you get me that pm.  I likely won't be able to participate until I get off work I'm leaving soon.

I order from the UK.

But your products are still made in China mostly am I right?  If GB was making tons of shit I doubt China would even be an issue....I don't wanna take away from zee and our mission...plz pm me if you wanna friendly argue about Chinese products.  I'm off to work soon so I'll get at ya when I can from there of when I get home.

--------------------
Hi how are you? How high are you?

:aum:

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #18590685 - 07/21/13 04:42 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Forgive my language, but there are some selfish assholes on this forum..

I'd just pay the whole thing if I had a job..:shrug:

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: YSHServant] * 4
    #18590692 - 07/21/13 04:44 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

YSHServant said:

But you dont, and youre not going to, so what you said equates to nothing.

Everybody is short on money these days... no need to insult the folks who are holding onto what little money they have.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18590714 - 07/21/13 04:49 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

dude i would totally help but im living in a motel and low on cash right now :thumbdown:

zees a good dude tho, bitchez b hatin

kron, thoughts, the rest of the crew, you guys are tits...wish i could throw in

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: YSHServant] * 3
    #18590737 - 07/21/13 04:56 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

YSHServant said:

Yeah you assholes, if madhatter got paid to read the bible and play league of legends he would totally pay the whole thing.

--------------------

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18590747 - 07/21/13 04:58 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
Quote:

YSHServant said:

But you dont, and youre not going to, so what you said equates to nothing.

Everybody is short on money these days... no need to insult the folks who are holding onto what little money they have.

Just trying to set the example of how people should be.:thumbup:

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: YSHServant]
    #18590758 - 07/21/13 05:00 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

calling eachother assholes?

--------------------

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: NWlight]
    #18590766 - 07/21/13 05:02 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
calling eachother assholes?

Derailing this thread into about me?

Typical. Focus on the OP.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: YSHServant]
    #18590810 - 07/21/13 05:18 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

i'm like Zee, i have no money and need dr00gs. so when i go to jail, do i get bail money?

(seriously, i'm sorry Zee.)

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: akira_akuma]
    #18590902 - 07/21/13 05:43 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
i'm like Zee, i have no money and need dr00gs. so when i go to jail, do i get bail money?

(seriously, i'm sorry Zee.)

The majority of people that have helped are because we know him personally, but if you needed help financially in order to not go jail depending on what crime you were being accused of, I'm sure people would help.

--------------------

mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: kr0nik0]
    #18590905 - 07/21/13 05:43 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

So what's the updated total?

What happens if not enough money is accumulated?

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #18590907 - 07/21/13 05:44 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

It sure as hell isn't getting refunded :lol:

:rail: 

Edited by NWlight (07/21/13 06:23 PM)

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #18590970 - 07/21/13 06:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

I've already offered to wire the remainder of the money if the total isn't reached. So that's not going to happen.

--------------------

mad to be saved,

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Please DONATE to the KEEP ZEE OUT OF JAIL FUND! Anything will help! [Re: kr0nik0]
    #18590981 - 07/21/13 06:09 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

I've already offered to wire the remainder of the money if the total isn't reached. So that's not going to happen.

dude thats incredibly admirable. :thumbup:

seriously i wish i had friends like you

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals