Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Detroit has declared bankruptcy... [Re: Patlal]
    #18581897 - 07/19/13 06:10 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Will the US government bail Detroit out?

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/07/bail_out_detroit_obama_adminis.html

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOZA
When the going gets weird.....
 User Gallery

Re: Detroit has declared bankruptcy... [Re: bait_]
    #18582026 - 07/19/13 06:49 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bait_ said:

also i kinda wanna take a mild dose and day trip here at the Heidelberg Project

That's actually where I volunteer quite a bit haha. It's a beautiful place, great energy, great cause, and great people. Unfortunately it isn't in the best neighborhood AT ALL, so all us volunteers usually each bring a knife. There has been one armed robbery there (I was present, around half a block away but I witnessed the whole ordeal), but that's one for the ~150,000 people who have visited the Heidelberg so far this year.

--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mostly at home... Mostly....
    #18582499 - 07/19/13 08:40 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Last time the Republicans were in office they started their term with a surplus and ended it with the worse recession in US history.

There was no surplus.  This is a common misconception that is part of a larger, systemic problem that prevents liberalism from working.  It's called reality.  I remember the Soviet Union.  You know, before you were born...  The problem withe their interpretation of liberal economic thought required them to ignore glaring realities in favor of political expedience and strict adherence to dogma.  In that regard, you guys crack me up.  Your ignorance of the reality of the origins of the Great Recession staggers my mind.

--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Detroit has declared bankruptcy... [Re: mpd]
    #18582628 - 07/19/13 09:06 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Last time the Republicans were in office they started their term with a surplus and ended it with the worse recession in US history.

There was no surplus.  This is a common misconception that is part of a larger, systemic problem that prevents liberalism from working.  It's called reality.  I remember the Soviet Union.  You know, before you were born...  The problem withe their interpretation of liberal economic thought required them to ignore glaring realities in favor of political expedience and strict adherence to dogma.  In that regard, you guys crack me up.  Your ignorance of the reality of the origins of the Great Recession staggers my mind.

Uh huh. So Clinton didn't leave a surplus, lots of proof says he did but whatever...

Why was there a deficit for all of the 8 Republican years then? Why did it end in the worst crisis since WW2?

PS. Nobody cares about soviet Russia and the communist threat anymore. Times change, you need to change with it.

--------------------

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male
    #18582674 - 07/19/13 09:17 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The Red states don't believe in truth. They just make things up and watch other economies fail while they sit on the money they stole during the Bush years. shhh

Of course that in no way justifies the epic failure that is the Midwest.

Edited by lazyfingers (07/19/13 09:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom