Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: treesniper119]
    #18525206 - 07/07/13 01:58 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Holy moly I made it through the entire thread in one session from start to finish.  10/10 would read again :lol:  I'm printing this out for bathroom reading material later.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: SuperD]
    #18525292 - 07/07/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

and wiping?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: SuperD]
    #18525310 - 07/07/13 02:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you for your kind words, enjoy the topic, & to it when your ready

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: treesniper119]
    #18563313 - 07/15/13 06:07 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thank you, it is for those very same unbelivers & skeptics (orgoneconclusion,cactilove,icelander,diploid,etc.)

HOLY SHIT! I'm in with the cool kids now!:awethumb:
John is forever etc.:haha:

Quote:

The very same group of shroomery witch hunters that attack other members on this site in such fashion as to attempt to crucify free thought & open discussion without
Fear of losing precious mental/psychological ground that has been stood on, motionless for so long, that to the point their feet become stuck thete.

Woah, woah, woah. You have missed the point completely. None of these people are attempting to crucify free thought and discussion, that is an extremely naive assumption. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. Most of these people, at least in my opinion are here to defend free thought and encourage open discussion. That way we can find holes in your logic, and point them out. Think of it this way. Your pre-concieved notions and bias's of the world can be likened to a bridge that you have built. Some people will walk across your bridge, some may stumble, and some may cling to it for dear life. Others, like the many of us that you named, will stomp across your bridge, cut the ropes, and burn your wood. From your current point of view you believe that we are doing this because we just don't like you or your bridge, or perhaps it's because you think that we believe our bridge should be the only bridge that people are allowed to tread on. On the contrary, at the least we are testing your bridge for strength, if we find weakness in your bridge we will immediately inform you of it. To prove it we will proceed to destroy it. Now that your bridge is destroyed you have the choice to build your bridge the same way with all the same weakness, or build a stronger bridge. I can only speak for myself when I say, I hope you choose the latter.

Quote:

Never shaking or wavering in what they know to be real & truth.

Perhaps you should read my signature. I don't know anything to be real or true.

Quote:

They continue to dance with the illusion. They have lost their first raw, childlike, unfiltered observer who sees everything & knows nothing to manipulate & augment their flow of in-formation.

If all you do is observe then how exactly are you manipulating and augmenting the flow of information. What are we talking about here? Mind over matter or interpreting information as it enters your brain?
Either way this is not really an argument unless you can provide substantiation for these claims and find holes in our arguments. That's how philosophical debate works. It's a little bit like hacking, you need to find a break in the system. That way we can, hopefully, choose to patch it. Otherwise all you are doing is debating with "neiner, neiner, neiner" tactics, which will do absolutely nothing to support your position and often time it will even backfire.

Quote:

they are the group internet mob cargo cult materialists society & the  very definition of mental illness. if their is such a thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Example of "neiner neiner neiner" tactics. C'mon DOOOOOODDD!

Update*
I read that article. Upon a prima facia I found it to be creative and poetic. C. However, I can only give the article a 5/10 because It has little to no originality to it. Average spiritual speculation. That is as far as it goes though. Pure speculation. How about the premise? Could it possibly be true? Sure, maybe. However, there is not one shred of evidence that would suggest this to be a widely accepted scientific theory or law. That is the main problem here. If your intent was to satisfy a rational skeptic, you have failed terribly. :shrug:

--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Edited by Cactilove (07/15/13 06:34 PM)

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Cactilove]
    #18563441 - 07/15/13 06:34 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

That bridge analogy.. :borat:

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Cactilove]
    #18570355 - 07/17/13 08:10 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I believe many great minds have already touched on this subject.
Do you read?
What about the Importance of (you) the observing apparatus (bell indeterminism & non locality)
In Relation to your macro & micro quantum fields (Unified field theory)
In relation to godels theory on electron/positron non local wormholes collapsing the wave function into deterministic particles?
In relation to sollfeggio notes & scalar waves? I descrbed as best i could my observations within my willingness to be understanding,
there is so much that i have come across since writing & observing these events.
this is truly facinating stuff!
Its in your head, quite literally.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=wave-function

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.

InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

Loc: Europe
    #18574358 - 07/18/13 01:25 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:
Quote:

thank you, it is for those very same unbelivers & skeptics (orgoneconclusion,cactilove,icelander,diploid,etc.)

HOLY SHIT! I'm in with the cool kids now!:awethumb:
John is forever etc.:haha:

Quote:

The very same group of shroomery witch hunters that attack other members on this site in such fashion as to attempt to crucify free thought & open discussion without
Fear of losing precious mental/psychological ground that has been stood on, motionless for so long, that to the point their feet become stuck thete.

Woah, woah, woah. You have missed the point completely. None of these people are attempting to crucify free thought and discussion, that is an extremely naive assumption. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. Most of these people, at least in my opinion are here to defend free thought and encourage open discussion.

You  have an assumption too. You assume these things about people. Have they told you this personally? Or did you assume that from how you with bias read their posts? I have seen no proof of people promoting free thought. Especially not from the ones mentioned before. And they don't encourage open discussion. All they do is ask for evidence. Like records being stuck.

You know, Alan Watts described this once. In the Hindu tradition they say there are people, who play the game of life so well, master it so completely, that they have forgotten it is all an illusion. In opposition there are those who are trying to find enlightenment and are not there yet, aware that life is a mystery they don't fully understand, the ones that go to guru's and study what deep down they already know about reality. And the guru is someone with a gleam in his eye trying to help them remember what they know.

The people mentioned are of the first group. They are so convinced that their line of reasoning is the right and best one, that they have become completely absorbed by the game,, by the illusion. And because of that they deem it required to point out where others go wrong in their thinking. In these Eastern traditions such people are admired, they have understood what life is about and now live it fully, totally immersed in it.

But all I see is irrational behavior on their part and a single mindedness of a type I associate with the worst that mankind has put on the table. I do no believe in this scenario of the Eastern philosophies.
Look at what you say below here, talking about 'rational'.

Quote:

That way we can find holes in your logic, and point them out.

There is no need for anyone to point at holes in someones logic. Logic isn't what you do. What matters is his reasoning. Which is based on a collection of ideas and personal observations. By default these are personal and rise above the low-down need for logic. Logic is not the highest order in life. It is about a slow as you can go! Logic is just a step on a ladder to enlightenment.

A discussion or sharing of information is not about pointing out logic errors in someone else's reasoning. It is not a debate. It is an opinion-forming conversation and when it is meant to be that and not some scientific paper, the pointing out of logic errors is unwelcome.

Quote:

Think of it this way. Your pre-concieved notions and bias's of the world can be likened to a bridge that you have built. Some people will walk across your bridge, some may stumble, and some may cling to it for dear life. Others, like the many of us that you named, will stomp across your bridge, cut the ropes, and burn your wood. From your current point of view you believe that we are doing this because we just don't like you or your bridge, or perhaps it's because you think that we believe our bridge should be the only bridge that people are allowed to tread on.

Yes that is what people like you do. You seek to walk on another's bridge and destroy it because somehow you think your worldview must supersede all others. And the worst of it is, that you feel profoundly virtuous to do so because you fool yourself into thinking that you have that bridge owner's well-being at heart. You don't.

That is just what Robespierre in France did when he came to power. He removed the bad, the old order and replaced it with something 'better'. And then he started to force his kind of better word vision upon the people and became the next oppressor. And he said that people had to be taught to be free and forced to be free. Hello? Force people how to be free? Your crowd is no better.

One of my all time favorite quotes:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
-- C.S. Lewis

Alan Watts used this expression: 'Come off it.' You are no better than treesniper. You don't understand the world better than him. You don't understand your own self better than he does. In no way your metal clarity is larger than his, nor is your logic superior or even your reasoning. Come off it man. Especially the delusions of grandeur that you bestow yourself with is laughable. 'We are here to set you straight and be thankful for it, that we, logical and superior people who know how to think the right way even bother with addressing you!'

Quote:

On the contrary, at the least we are testing your bridge for strength, if we find weakness in your bridge we will immediately inform you of it. To prove it we will proceed to destroy it. Now that your bridge is destroyed you have the choice to build your bridge the same way with all the same weakness, or build a stronger bridge. I can only speak for myself when I say, I hope you choose the latter.

The sheer arrogance! There is nothing wrong with his bridge. Your condescending is preposterous.

Quote:

Perhaps you should read my signature. I don't know anything to be real or true.

Don't fool yourself into thinking I believe for a second that you are that humble. It is just a ruse. Above here you have carefully revealed yourself and your way of thinking. Double think, that is what it is. You hold in your mind the ideas that you are helping someone and that you are to be commended for that and attacking someone and leveling his ideas to the ground.

Quote:

Update*
I read that article. Upon a prima facia I found it to be creative and poetic. C. However, I can only give the article a 5/10 because It has little to no originality to it. Average spiritual speculation. That is as far as it goes though. Pure speculation. How about the premise? Could it possibly be true? Sure, maybe. However, there is not one shred of evidence that would suggest this to be a widely accepted scientific theory or law. That is the main problem here. If your intent was to satisfy a rational skeptic, you have failed terribly. :shrug:

He is not trying to satisfy people. He is sharing a personal perspective where he finds support in this novel ideas or speculations and scientific notions and combines them in a novel reasoning that I hope is within and to itself consistent. If he can do that, he will find a deep and intuitive understanding of the nature of reality. He will find answers to personal issues and find a way to be in the world. And when he dies one day, I believe that his ideas and assumptions and perspectives about life and death and what 'it is all about' give him a peace of mind that is the culmination of a lifetime of deep thought.

I hope for you the same thing happens, something a little more than your typical irrational self-righteousness. Maybe that ultimate peace for you means 'I have destroyed many bridges and helped the builders that way.' OR else, what is there, hours from death? Will one hold onto science and skepsis and the view we are merely biological machines, that there is nothing after the end? How satisfying a thought!

I celebrate novel ideas and unique ponderings and strange unorthodoxy, because I think consciousness is a novelty generating principle. People can come up with the wildest ideas. I find that fascinating and rewarding. People have 7 billion ways of dealing with reality and explaining it. If all you can do is beat those down and set them aside as irrational when they do not kneel before so called 'rational scientific thinking', you are wasting your consciousness.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#18574370 - 07/18/13 01:29 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Are we going to try this again? Let's be civil.
Please, provide some background information on explain the following subjects more in depth...

What about the Importance of (you) the observing apparatus (bell indeterminism & non locality)

In Relation to your macro & micro quantum fields (Unified field theory)

In relation to godels theory on electron/positron non local wormholes collapsing the wave function into deterministic particles?

In relation to sollfeggio notes & scalar waves?

Please, expand on what you are talking about and why? Then explain how all this is relevant to your main point.

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Cactilove] * 1
    #18574379 - 07/18/13 01:32 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

No relevance, het just loves to throw out tons of unrelated stuff to sound deep.

--------------------

InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

#18574418 - 07/18/13 01:52 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:
Its in your head, quite literally.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=wave-function

My god man! They are giving a description of the Consensus! Look!

"QBism, which combines quantum theory with probability theory, maintains that the wave function has no objective reality. Instead QBism portrays the wave function as a user's manual, a mathematical tool that an observer uses to make wiser decisions about the surrounding world —  the quantum world. Specifically, the observer employs the wave function to assign his or her personal belief that a quantum system will have a specific property, realizing that the individual's own choices and actions affect the system in an inherently uncertain way. Another observer, using a wave function that describes the world as the person sees it, may come to a completely different conclusion about the same quantum system.

One system can have as many different wave functions as there are observers. After observers have communicated with one another and modified their private wave functions to account for the newly acquired knowledge, a coherent worldview emerges."
—
can have
as many different wave functions as there are observers. After observers have communicated with one another
and modified their private wave functions to account for the newly acquired knowledge, a coherent worldview
emerges.

- No objective reality
- a mathematical tool
- to make decisions
- personal belief
- own choices
- different conclusion

These are all elements I have described here many times. I have also written once that I find it amazing that so many people arrive at the same 'conclusions'. The above proves that the word 'conclusions' can never really be a statement of finality.

The consensus is the combination of all hopes, dreams, illusions, facts, philosophies, religions political ideologies etc,  of all of mankind forming a shared reality that provides a platform for human existence and interaction. It is the mean average of all individual experiences of reality that fixates reality in place. I maintain there is no objective reality and the way I describe these things in my own way is reflected in the article; it is a tool to describe the world without falling prone to determinism, which, as the article and I myself suggest, has no real property to describe the nature of reality.

All of us participate in building this consensus reality and it is our decision on what it looks like. All  our personal belief's contribute in maintaining a status quo so that we can have a stable world, relaity for that matter, to exist in. It is our choice and we all may have different ideas. That is what I have brought up several times as well. That there is room for different opinions, visions and facts abouyt the nature of reality. That different opposing visions can collide without, like matter meeting antimatter, annihilate each other.

That there is 'room' in reality for different views is described in that article. "...may come to a completely different conclusion about the same quantum system."

They just describe the same idea as I have in more formal quantum theory based language. Very exciting. Thank you for the link, you sure made my day!

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#18574434 - 07/18/13 01:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You  have an assumption too. You assume these things about people. Have they told you this personally? Or did you assume that from how you with bias read their posts? I have seen no proof of people promoting free thought. Especially not from the ones mentioned before. And they don't encourage open discussion. All they do is ask for evidence. Like records being stuck.

Everyone has assumptions and biases, I encourage you to point them out.
Why should you expect anyone to believe anything you say without providing evidence? Are you familiar with logos? If you want to bring up a point and just talk fine, but expect it to be attacked, that's a fundamental aspect of this forum. If you don't like it, then no one is stopping you from leaving.

Quote:

They are so convinced that their line of reasoning is the right and best one, that they have become completely absorbed by the game,, by the illusion.

Wasn't that the point in the first place, to forget? To get as far out as possible?

Quote:

There is no need for anyone to point at holes in someones logic. Logic isn't what you do. What matters is his reasoning.

Logic is a tool that can be used to find truth. If I think I see that you are using the tool incorrectly or that think you are using the tool but not using it at all, then I will point it out. I expect others to do the same. It's up to you whether to accept my counter-argument or not.

Quote:

A discussion or sharing of information is not about pointing out logic errors in someone else's reasoning. It is not a debate. It is an opinion-forming conversation and when it is meant to be that and not some scientific paper, the pointing out of logic errors is unwelcome.

No it's not, this is a debate forum. You can go to S&M if you want to avoid the pointing out of faults in your arguments.

Quote:

Yes that is what people like you do. You seek to walk on another's bridge and destroy it because somehow you think your worldview must supersede all others. And the worst of it is, that you feel profoundly virtuous to do so because you fool yourself into thinking that you have that bridge owner's well-being at heart. You don't.

You obviously don't understand my analogy. If you think my bridge is shitty, break it, please! That way I can build a better bridge. Please re-read this part "From your current point of view you believe that we are doing this because we just don't like you or your bridge, or perhaps it's because you think that we believe our bridge should be the only bridge that people are allowed to tread on."
IF THIS IS YOUR ASSUMPTION YOU ARE WRONG.

'We are here to set you straight and be thankful for it, that we, logical and superior people who know how to think the right way even bother with addressing you!'

I am here to be set straight. Not to set others straight, but if I see a hole in your argument I will point it out. Why? Because I would want other to do the same.

Quote:

The sheer arrogance! There is nothing wrong with his bridge. Your condescending is preposterous.

You should really calm down.

Woah, I kept reading and I'm done, this just doesn't work on either side. I refuse to be assaulted with unfair accusations. You clearly are unable to accept my explanation, and I doubt you ever will. It was not my intention to belittle anyone, only point out something to them that they might not have initially seen.
I am sorry that you feel the need to paint a negative caricature of me. When I see that you are less concerned with assaulting my character, we may continue discussion. Until then, this will be our last communication.
I wish you the best, I think that most of us really just want the same thing. I hope you find it, regardless of wether it be rooted in objective truth or subjective truth. Good luck.

--------------------

Edited by Cactilove (07/18/13 02:04 AM)

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#18574454 - 07/18/13 02:09 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

But really, I would love for all of this to be true. I will gladly accept each and everyone of these hypotheses as theory or law as soon as they publish peer reviewed journals that point to them being true. I long for that day, I really do.
Not really getting my hopes up though.:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#18574489 - 07/18/13 02:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I liked your bridge analogy :shrug: its a good way to describe my motivation behind many debates.

InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

#18574843 - 07/18/13 06:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:
Quote:

Everyone has assumptions and biases, I encourage you to point them out.
Why should you expect anyone to believe anything you say without providing evidence? Are you familiar with logos? If you want to bring up a point and just talk fine, but expect it to be attacked, that's a fundamental aspect of this forum. If you don't like it, then no one is stopping you from leaving.

I think you should leave. You have no concept of communication, that much is apparent. For you a forum obviously is a place on internet where the modus operandi is to ask for evidence rather than engage in meaningful conversation.
I pity you deeply. To go around for 80 odd years exclaiming 'Gimme evidence, proof it! I don't believe you! Back that up! Or it isn't real to me'.

A forum is a place on internet, named after the Roman forum concept, where everyone could gather and speak of their concerns. If you don't know how to communicate with people with respect and interest in their ideas or thoughts and even express that now and then, strange they may be, there is no place for you in a civilized gathering of folk.

Quote:

Quote:

They are so convinced that their line of reasoning is the right and best one, that they have become completely absorbed by the game,, by the illusion.

Wasn't that the point in the first place, to forget? To get as far out as possible?

Yes, it is a turnaround situation. Once you become enlightened, you can begin to enjoy life and suck the marrow out of it as they say. Alan Watts explained that such guru's or Bodhisattva's or what have you, can indulge in binge eating or totally silly playfulness because they know we are on Earth to enjoy ourselves.

Quote:

You obviously don't understand my analogy. If you think my bridge is shitty, break it, please!

No why would I. That is how you approach ideas, I am no scientist and cannot make any to be taken serious comments on someones ideas. I know a little, but my opinion has no particular weight, no more than average people here. To what extent you and I are even remotely qualified to weigh someones response to a claim to 'prove it' or 'show me the logic in your reasoning' is the crux of the matter.

That don't mean that I won't address people when I think their claim demands are overboard.

Quote:

Woah, I kept reading and I'm done, this just doesn't work on either side. I refuse to be assaulted with unfair accusations. You clearly are unable to accept my explanation, and I doubt you ever will. It was not my intention to belittle anyone, only point out something to them that they might not have initially seen.
I am sorry that you feel the need to paint a negative caricature of me. When I see that you are less concerned with assaulting my character, we may continue discussion. Until then, this will be our last communication.
I wish you the best, I think that most of us really just want the same thing. I hope you find it, regardless of wether it be rooted in objective truth or subjective truth. Good luck.

Like I said, you are free to leave the forum. I just killfiled someone else who has ab-so-lu-te-ly nothing useful to add.

And don't you ever worry about me. I found my way in life. I am at peace with that.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Vaipen]
    #18574845 - 07/18/13 06:42 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The people mentioned are of the first group. They are so convinced that their line of reasoning is the right and best one, that they have become completely absorbed by the game,, by the illusion.

How do you know this is surely true?  It would seem to me that unless you created your brain and know it inside and out completely no thing would be a surety.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18574982 - 07/18/13 08:00 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I have 13 pages now describing & elaborating upon what i just related to in that last post,
through my personal lens of observation no less...
(The apparatus) you the observer, through the use of cannabinoids, can step into
a state of focus/no thought, where your need/desire is your vector intention
held in your heart while your mind connects to said object through non locality, (UFT)
the object your searching for is already in your mind you see, you subconsiously
know where everything is at all places & "time" &  in this state of focus/no thought,
you may simultaneously observe it through this wormhole like non locality state,(godel model)
using your eyesight to connect to the entrance of this non local wormhole & an instant later, being forcefully
drawn towards your vector intention. you can find this state of mind and levels of observation
can be held through song. (Scalar)
Not just a hard wired song either, one that is new & forms
from the creation invention areas of your brain.
doing this changes your brainwaves as well & allows this novel procedure to occur rapidly & instantly.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#18575062 - 07/18/13 08:32 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

It's been my experience and observation that every person reacts differently to chemical substances, likely due to their own brain chemistry.  I never seriously predict drug outcomes for others anymore.  I remember the first time I saw someone melt down and have a bad trip on pure MDMA. I didn't think such a thing was possible due to the bliss states I and most others achieve on the substance.  I've seen it several more times since then.  I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there.

When I was young pot was a sure fire favorite.  Not any more.

--------------------

Edited by Icelander (07/18/13 08:34 AM)

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Icelander]
    #18575096 - 07/18/13 08:45 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Your endocannabinoid system is what's important, some will not need the extra
cannabinoids to stimulate this action, once it is imprinted & repeated, you will not
forget it, its like riding a bike.
I'm only relating my experiences, which at first seemed observable while supplementing as described.
but as i have also said. use the boat to cross, once your there, then what use is the boat? you can cross by thought & memory now.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18575105 - 07/18/13 08:48 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The boat at first takes you to the wormhole, then you partially stay in the wormhole. hahahaaaa

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Icelander]
    #18575480 - 07/18/13 10:52 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

When I was young pot was a sure fire favorite.  Not any more.

Now it's Ensure? :oldman:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder