Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Canada: Pot Smokers Get Off Scot-Free [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1857371 - 08/28/03 08:58 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Southern Ontario.

If you were just smoking a j walking down the street it would probably depend a little on the cop...but I would say you would be OK. The worst that will happen is he'll take your bud and name.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: Canada: Pot Smokers Get Off Scot-Free [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1857430 - 08/28/03 09:17 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I live near toronto. I was at a bar earlier in the summer and met an old friend from highschool, so me him and this other guy i was with that brought a joint went outside and around the side of the building. It got one full pass around and then came back to me, thats when i saw the cop car roll up straight in our direction, I was still hitting it, I mean shit i'm not a criminal so i'm not going to act like one ie. try and hide it, throw it away. So they get out of the car and i put it to my side and they ask what was in my hand i said oh just a cigarette. Then they started the whole, lets see your ID bullshit. I cooperated with them completely because i knew they couldn't do shit to me, and i was being a little cocky from the whiskey in my blood. The second cop took the other two guys to the trunk of the car to check ids and pockets, and they acted like such bitches! they put their hands on the car and everything, gave the cop coplete power over them. Meanwhile the other cop is trying to get me in shit somehow, asked me to empty my pockets, had a box of mints in there, asked me to open that, I'm just like "suuure, no problem", nothing in there but... MINTS. Fuckin cop, thought i was the rindleader or something. He pulls out my student ID asd starts saying "so you think its ok to smoke DOPE huh? <says my name> going to school and smoking DOPE? thats not very smart". I shrug. He gives me my shit back and tells me not to let him catch me out there again. It's funny how cops main power is intimidation and if you don't let them have that over you and they can't manipulate you. Cops are a bitch. So to answer the question you may get hassled by some asshole cop trying to make himself feel good, but just remember he aint got shit on you and you'll be fine. i'm sure with time more cops will realize that busting pot smokers is a waste of time, unless of course laws are clarified that stricly enforce the fining and other bullshit, but hopefully legalization will be the next step up from this long awaited change.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]