Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Ballerium]
    #18565988 - 07/16/13 09:29 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Man I'm bored. Watching videos about real estate for my job, trying to find busy work to do since my boss is not here today. Got my sweater on and the heater blasting in front of me and I'm still cold. You'd never know it was summer if you stayed in this building all the time. But anyway I just had to take the opportunity to sneak on to Shroomery.

I woke up yesterday morning with a bunch of bites all over my body, mainly on the areas that were clothed like my stomach, chest, thighs, back, and ass. Not sure what the hell is going on but I counted 65 bites total. They look and itch just like mosquito bites but its weird because I wasn't outside very long..certainly not long enough to get that many mosquito bites, especially under my clothes. Someone told me that they might be bed bugs.. :uhoh: but then if they are, why was I bitten but not my boyfriend? We both sleep in the same bed. I dunno its weird, but I am praying that it isn't bed bugs..what a pain in the ass. :mad2:

Ick, sounds like bed bugs lol

Look around your room for little bugs then you'll know. Until then...wash your sheets! Lol

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Sheekle]
    #18566061 - 07/16/13 09:57 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Up early after a really nice, deep sleep filled with weirrrd dreams and getting super excited to leave with my best friend for Phoenix in about an hour!!

We're just staying one night but gonna get to go naked swimming at this nude resort where we're staying and then hit up some gay, country-western bar, lol.  It'll be my last bit o' fun before heading back to work after two months off-- I can't wait!!

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #18566132 - 07/16/13 10:23 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I just woke up. Having some coffee. Ate a large strong ganja edible last night and stayed up late. Feelin a little groggy still this morning.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleBallerium
Little Black Spot on the Sun
Female User Gallery

Loc: GA
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: thoughts]
    #18566204 - 07/16/13 10:49 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
You workin in real estate now, Bal?
Das what I do. :smile:

Yep, right now I'm a part-time assistant for 2 agents but I'm planning on going to school online to get my license.  Never thought I would end up in real estate of all things but it is actually pretty interesting and I love my bosses. This is probably the best job I have ever had. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful and my boss doesn't treat me like a peon. Feels nice to feel valued as an employee. .can't say I've ever had that before.

So are you an agent?

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18566218 - 07/16/13 10:53 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
Quote:

Ballerium said:
Man I'm bored. Watching videos about real estate for my job, trying to find busy work to do since my boss is not here today. Got my sweater on and the heater blasting in front of me and I'm still cold. You'd never know it was summer if you stayed in this building all the time. But anyway I just had to take the opportunity to sneak on to Shroomery.

I woke up yesterday morning with a bunch of bites all over my body, mainly on the areas that were clothed like my stomach, chest, thighs, back, and ass. Not sure what the hell is going on but I counted 65 bites total. They look and itch just like mosquito bites but its weird because I wasn't outside very long..certainly not long enough to get that many mosquito bites, especially under my clothes. Someone told me that they might be bed bugs.. :uhoh: but then if they are, why was I bitten but not my boyfriend? We both sleep in the same bed. I dunno its weird, but I am praying that it isn't bed bugs..what a pain in the ass. :mad2:

Ick, sounds like bed bugs lol

Look around your room for little bugs then you'll know. Until then...wash your sheets! Lol

Yeah I checked the bed last night but not very thoroughly. Gonna change sheets today to a lighter color to see if I can spot any. I thought I found a shed casing on my floor last night but it turned out to just be part of an acorn. :lol:

I'm really hoping that it isn't bed bugs though..it is so much work to get rid of them ans I don't want people thinking I'm some nasty person that never cleans because that is so not me. :nonono:

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

Invisiblethizzlemaniac
राम राम
Male User Gallery

Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: trippinballs420]
    #18566263 - 07/16/13 11:07 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
Sitting in a court room bored as fucking shit waiting to get this speeding ticket taken care of :frown:

The cops threw a joint that was in my pocket into the trash cause I forgot I had one one me when I went through the whole metal detector security thing :facepalm: no marijuana in the court room :frown:

But hopefully ill get off on the ticket cause the cop can't do math :highfive:

Oooorrrrrrrr I get 6 points on my license and as a 22 yr old male that's gonna dick my insurance

FUCK IT!!!! Send me good vibes and maybe ill be found not guilty :awesome:

:rofl:  I was reading this like who the fuck is this guy taking a dube to court?!...then I thought it was funny you went in for a speeding ticket and they just throw your joint away at the door, so I think to myself "what kind of ass backwards place does this guy live in?"  Boulder, CO to be exact.....I'm jealous

--------------------
Hi how are you? How high are you?

:aum:

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Ballerium]
    #18566314 - 07/16/13 11:20 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Quote:

thoughts said:
You workin in real estate now, Bal?
Das what I do. :smile:

Yep, right now I'm a part-time assistant for 2 agents but I'm planning on going to school online to get my license.  Never thought I would end up in real estate of all things but it is actually pretty interesting and I love my bosses. This is probably the best job I have ever had. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful and my boss doesn't treat me like a peon. Feels nice to feel valued as an employee. .can't say I've ever had that before.

So are you an agent?

Haha awesome! Thats how i feel about my job.
Nah, i sit in a nice office and take incoming calls every now and then and try to schedule viewings. It's pretty easy, im fucking around here online like 70% of the time. :lol:
But i'm also gonna study to get my license.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: thoughts]
    #18566384 - 07/16/13 11:42 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

That's great! Sounds like you have a gravy job lol. Mine is pretty easy too for the most part. I make flyers for listings, enter the listings into MLS, post them to craigslist, facebook, etc. Make copies, design postcards, and other random office stuff. Its fun and pretty easy peasy.

I can't wait to get my license so I can start rolling in riches haha. I know it's going to take a while but it'll be worth it. Almost all the realtors at my office are driving BMW's, Lexus, or some other luxury car.. it's crazy!

--------------------

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #18566745 - 07/16/13 01:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thizzlemaniac said:
Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
Sitting in a court room bored as fucking shit waiting to get this speeding ticket taken care of :frown:

The cops threw a joint that was in my pocket into the trash cause I forgot I had one one me when I went through the whole metal detector security thing :facepalm: no marijuana in the court room :frown:

But hopefully ill get off on the ticket cause the cop can't do math :highfive:

Oooorrrrrrrr I get 6 points on my license and as a 22 yr old male that's gonna dick my insurance

FUCK IT!!!! Send me good vibes and maybe ill be found not guilty :awesome:

:rofl:  I was reading this like who the fuck is this guy taking a dube to court?!...then I thought it was funny you went in for a speeding ticket and they just throw your joint away at the door, so I think to myself "what kind of ass backwards place does this guy live in?"  Boulder, CO to be exact.....I'm jealous

yeah, welcome to colorado :lol: weed aint no thang....i had a friend fly from denver to aspen, she called the airline ahead of time telling them she'd be bringing her medical marijuana with her and they were cool with it and she got to go thru security in a special lane :cool:

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: trippinballs420]
    #18569865 - 07/17/13 02:58 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

u rych?

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Cynosure]
    #18569928 - 07/17/13 03:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cynosure said:
How was the tour?

Glad the shit job is coming to and end. :lol:  Good luck with your last two semester! :thumbup:

Thanks man! :smile:. Tour was awesome! Such great times. There are still many shows to go, but unfortunately responsibility rears it's ugly head, and I can't hit anymore shows. I couch streamed last nights second set though, and holy shit! They just keep ramping up!

--------------------

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Dark_Star]
    #18569933 - 07/17/13 04:06 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Good to hear! ..and I feel ya there.  I've not been able to attend a show in quite some time.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'couch streamed' :lol:.  You mean you streamed the set online?

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Sheekle]
    #18569947 - 07/17/13 04:26 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

What's up people? I'm on some 25B and life is just WONDERFUL.

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Cynosure]
    #18569960 - 07/17/13 04:42 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I steamed it online. Off to work now.....  :feelsbadman:

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: Dark_Star]
    #18569980 - 07/17/13 04:58 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I got the best sleep I've had in a whiiile(probably partially due to the extra dank nutella fire-crackers from yesterday afternoon lol).

I'm trying to gather the motivation to climb out of bed and exercise a little before I have to go. I have been super lazy lately :huxleyfacepalm:

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
Re: Early munchkin chicken emc [Re: pirate-blues]
    #18570727 - 07/17/13 09:56 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
I got the best sleep I've had in a whiiile

Same, probably because I stayed up the night before last night.

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom