Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejustartin
Stranger
 User Gallery
Spore Prints Posted to Australia * 1
    #8230673 - 04/02/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Has anyone had any RECENT success getting some spore prints posted to Australia. The are not any recent posts about this. Does anyoe know anyone in Australia who will send them or has anyone had a good experience with one of the international companies?

regards

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepazzy
Always Hardcore

Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: justartin]
    #8230683 - 04/02/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I sent 2 seperate prints from the states to Australlia about two and a half months ago and they arrived safely.

--------------------
Are you happy for a miracle?

:yinyang2:

Absolutely no source checks/discussions.

Offlinelotta cooties
Stranger

Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: pazzy]
    #8231775 - 04/03/08 12:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

my friends freind has ordered on a number occasions and has never had a problem

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In the 8th Realm
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: lotta cooties]
    #9465755 - 12/20/08 05:46 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

has anyone ever had a print be destroyed by customs?

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineSteve
Stranger

Loc: AUS
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: SLiCeR]
    #9465762 - 12/20/08 05:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I got some prints about 4 months ago.

PM me and I might be able to sort you out a print.

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #9465768 - 12/20/08 05:52 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You're all taking a serious risk sending spore prints to a country/state where they are illegal, if you think its a joke think again the only reason you got away with it was because you didn't get caught but I guarantee you that if customs finds the spore print they'll send it away for testing for verification purposes and then the person requesting spores to a black listed state/country will be here posting one of those "Well I didn't know so why are they arresting me" threads.

If it's illegal, don't do it.

--------------------

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: HybridprX]
    #9472375 - 12/21/08 11:52 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I wasnt aware they were illegal in Aust??? they say there illegal in some other states like to these three states  California, Idaho, and Georgia state law may restrict possession of these mushrooms spores without first receiving proper permissions from the applicable state agricultural or research advisory agency.

I have been doing alot of searches trying to find out what the go with it is as i am not a keen one to break laws and from what ive seen people are saying it is legal to have spore prints n Aust for microscopic purposes only which is fine for me cause that is all i intend to use it for anyway here is some text copied out of a post i found:
however it is LEGAL to import mushroom spores into australia, provided you are doing so to study them under a microscope and not to grow psychadelic mushrooms.

Now im not saying this is a trusted source but heres the link anyway:
http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=153717

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Trusted Cultivator
    #9472399 - 12/21/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I just got a spore print in the mail from australia.

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
    #9472423 - 12/21/08 12:03 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

OK so i found this aswell another post on some site i googled for info on this and from what i read i am thinking that she spores themselves are legal although the importation of living organisms may be illegal?? damn i am so confused now umm heres the link: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7540&pid=65680&mode=threaded&start=

So now im sorta paranoid here i was thinking i was doing something completely legal now we must pray for the print in its time of quarantine and hope he finds hes way to the light!  :print:  :scaryshroom:  :scaryshroom:

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: Spongiform]
    #9472483 - 12/21/08 12:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Even if customs did find them, I find it highly unlikely you'd get arrested or anything.  When it comes down to it, there's no illegal substance in them, and they're for "microscopy".  And just having something w/ your name and address on it in the mail doesn't prove you ordered it.  If it works anything like the US, they'd send you a letter in the mail saying they have a package for you, and to come down and claim it if you want.  By going down there and claiming it, you're proving that it IS yours - but if you do nothing, that should be the end of the whole situation. 

And if they are illegal, I'm not saying it's OK to send em - but I will say it's highly unlikely that you'd get caught.  It's not like they're opening up letters and stuff like that.  A print would be so easy to send - while a syringe would be a different story, but still not impossible to send.

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
    #9472557 - 12/21/08 12:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well that makes me feel a bit better will feel that much better when i recieve it thoe. Just wondering if by any chance it did get found by customs what sort or actions will they take? since itself is not illegal but the importation of biological substances is? and as it does have my name on it so could i get into trouble?

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflinePOWAtrippinDiscord
Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zone 9b
    #9472577 - 12/21/08 12:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I have known people to ship cannabis in less than seven gram increments within the continental united states with no problem.  I have known people to send LSD blotter through the mail as well.  With the holidays coming and the influx of mail (I would assume) all over the world security has got to be a little more lax.  Its a small piece of paper or foil, in an envelope pretty discreet.

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
    #9472600 - 12/21/08 12:44 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeh i know chances are low but i dont like the idea of them finding it since it cost around $50! and i just read that fines can be of up to $60 000 read this from a thread i found:
{I run an australian ethnobotany forum with a mycology section. I know two people personally who have been prosecuted for importing spore prints.

One was prosecuted under quarantine legislation [$2000 fine + court costs] and the other was prosecuted under state drug law [conviction, community hours, fine].

Some states list 'any part of Psilocybe spp' in their schedules.

Another person I know got raided after spore print interception by customs and they tried to prosecute him for 'intent to manufacture an illegal drug' on the basis of his books, computer documents, and other equipment he had in relation to mushroom cultivation.

It should be noted that the maximum penalties for quarantine offences have increased dramatically since the quarantine conviction [from $2,000 to $60,000], so getting busted this way may not be as cheap as it used to be. Also, when the quarantine folks raided this guy they came with federal police and state police in the hope that they could make some other charges stick by the way he responded in the on the spot video interview.}

The link is here: http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=376314&page=1
But the info i had copied was from page 2 of the thread

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: POWAtrippin]
    #9472612 - 12/21/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GreedAndVanity said:
I have known people to ship cannabis in less than seven gram increments within the continental united states with no problem.  I have known people to send LSD blotter through the mail as well.  With the holidays coming and the influx of mail (I would assume) all over the world security has got to be a little more lax.  Its a small piece of paper or foil, in an envelope pretty discreet.

Yes within the US this thread is about Australian customs

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
    #9472815 - 12/21/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So basically i am thinking advise to anyone considering this is yes it is illegal yes there is a chance you could get it in and yes there is a chance you could get a fine so all in all to be safe dont get any prints from overseas.

--------------------
My Trade List

Offlinegirly_girl
girly_girl
Female User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: Steve]
    #18550408 - 07/12/13 07:44 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Hey mate,
I really want a spore of a cubensis so I can get started. Would you be able to help me out? As I don't want to import them :frown: inbox me if you can help and I can give you further Personal details for me to prove I'm legit
any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Cheers,
Serena

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: girly_girl]
    #18554251 - 07/13/13 06:46 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

girly_girl said:
Hey mate,
I really want a spore of a cubensis so I can get started. Would you be able to help me out? As I don't want to import them :frown: inbox me if you can help and I can give you further Personal details for me to prove I'm legit
any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Cheers,
Serena

Stick around and contribute and you'll have access to the Marketplace where you can find someone to trade with in Australia.

Kind Regards
SLiCeR

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Spore Prints Posted to Australia [Re: justartin]
    #18554273 - 07/13/13 06:46 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures