Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: 2525]
    #18244785 - 05/10/13 06:49 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

2525 said:
Note to self:
this thread sucks stay out.

Note to puppet account, stay out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

Loc: Europe
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Cactilove]
    #18247329 - 05/11/13 08:54 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:

This discussion is not going to go anywhere. If you want to accept things on blind faith, that is your decision and I'm not going to judge you for it. Faith alone just isn't satisfying to me anymore.

That just sums up you actually do not get my point of view. And the active words here being "blind faith". And I went to great length explaining I do not work by blind faith. So yes, this is going nowhere because like I said, what I actually write does not register on your internal radar screen. It is too alien for you. So be it.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Vaipen]
    #18247351 - 05/11/13 09:00 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Vaipen said:
Quote:

treesniper119 said:Cactilove said:

This discussion is not going to go anywhere. If you want to accept things on blind faith, that is your decision and I'm not going to judge you for it. Faith alone just isn't satisfying to me anymore.

That just sums up you actually do not get my point of view. And the active words here being "blind faith". And I went to great length explaining I do not work by blind faith. So yes, this is going nowhere because like I said, what I actually write does not register on your internal radar screen. It is too alien for you. So be it.

:heart:

check out the new shill free topic
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18247312

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: treesniper119]
    #18247361 - 05/11/13 09:06 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:
:cheers:

Thank you for your input and understanding.

Earlier, When i was a child I remember in multiple florida storms having successfully guessed & kept count of where lightning would strike, often more than 5 times in a row.
I felt i could detect where they would start or send a signal to that area in search and a strike would happen within the field of observation/possibility.

I understand these happenings much better now....

Not one other person here has mentioned the idea of quantum physics here but you & myself. That's a real shocker:eek:

In a lab dowsing might not be measurable. It would be a bit like eating your cake and having it.
It maybe forcing a particle to be wave and remain a particle.
But that doesn't mean in the field, searching for minerals is impossible too. Right there it is more likely to happen because it is being done, not being tested. In a lab you would be examining a virtual event, like examining a virtual wave collapse. Not a real one.

But in the field, you are really collapsing the wave. Of course you understand all these terms are but metaphors.

This is what i was trying to get at when i mentioned them being detached from their unified field. & making themselves blind

You have really opened my eyes, thank you so much:heart:

I feel the love! Hehehe.

You know, when I was writing about it being 'done' in the field, not tested in a lab, I could have added that there too is the opposition I mentioned between intuition and rationality. As you know, in a lab scientists formulate a theory first and then test it to see if that theory is valid. And then the whole process starts and finishes and you get a result. But important is that the first thing this system does is formulate a theory.

A dowser in the field does not formulate anything. He 'does'. So there is a real difference in method here that is much more deep than is obvious. There is something strange and magical about 'doing' without prior formulation of an expected result. In the act of doing something, even if it is 'crazy' you invoke something...quantum theoretical if you like. Shamans do not bother with formulating theories first and then plan and setup a test setting in a lab. They act! And they act sublimely and with vigor and intent and do not worry about how strange it might seem. They are tapping into that what science cannot measure,ever and it works because scientific methodology and thinking are not required.

To me this hits close to home, because I also just 'do'. And I leave it there where it is at, somewhere...over there...into the mystery of being a consciousness in this vast mystery we call existence, take a trip down main street and then take a few left and right turns and somewhere there in the back alley of your subconsciousness is a brick wall with a small graffiti in red and yellow and somehow that is the point where it works. And I will never go there to look at it. I know it is there, when I would look at it, it will vanish. And leave me without power.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Vaipen]
    #18247384 - 05/11/13 09:19 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Vaipen said:
Quote:

treesniper119 said:
:cheers:

Thank you for your input and understanding.

Earlier, When i was a child I remember in multiple florida storms having successfully guessed & kept count of where lightning would strike, often more than 5 times in a row.
I felt i could detect where they would start or send a signal to that area in search and a strike would happen within the field of observation/possibility.

I understand these happenings much better now....

Not one other person here has mentioned the idea of quantum physics here but you & myself. That's a real shocker:eek:

In a lab dowsing might not be measurable. It would be a bit like eating your cake and having it.
It maybe forcing a particle to be wave and remain a particle.
But that doesn't mean in the field, searching for minerals is impossible too. Right there it is more likely to happen because it is being done, not being tested. In a lab you would be examining a virtual event, like examining a virtual wave collapse. Not a real one.

But in the field, you are really collapsing the wave. Of course you understand all these terms are but metaphors.

This is what i was trying to get at when i mentioned them being detached from their unified field. & making themselves blind

You have really opened my eyes, thank you so much:heart:

I feel the love! Hehehe.

You know, when I was writing about it being 'done' in the field, not tested in a lab, I could have added that there too is the opposition I mentioned between intuition and rationality. As you know, in a lab scientists formulate a theory first and then test it to see if that theory is valid. And then the whole process starts and finishes and you get a result. But important is that the first thing this system does is formulate a theory.

A dowser in the field does not formulate anything. He 'does'. So there is a real difference in method here that is much more deep than is obvious. There is something strange and magical about 'doing' without prior formulation of an expected result. In the act of doing something, even if it is 'crazy' you invoke something...quantum theoretical if you like. Shamans do not bother with formulating theories first and then plan and setup a test setting in a lab. They act! And they act sublimely and with vigor and intent and do not worry about how strange it might seem. They are tapping into that what science cannot measure,ever and it works because scientific methodology and thinking are not required.

To me this hits close to home, because I also just 'do'. And I leave it there where it is at, somewhere...over there...into the mystery of being a consciousness in this vast mystery we call existence, take a trip down main street and then take a few left and right turns and somewhere there in the back alley of your subconsciousness is a brick wall with a small graffiti in red and yellow and somehow that is the point where it works. And I will never go there to look at it. I know it is there, when I would look at it, it will vanish. And leave me without power.

I completely agree with what you have to say here.

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: treesniper119]
    #18247388 - 05/11/13 09:20 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

http://animalnav.org/2011/07/quantum-cosmos-%E2%80%93-the-dowsing-source/

Background
Many Dowsers are perfectly happy to carry on using their well practiced  long standing art  with no thought as to how it possibly could work.  Although a few Dowsers feel one should not even attempt to understand its underlying principles, there are a few, including the authors, who feel it to be a task of the  highest priority.  Why should this be so?  Mainstream Science, since the inception of the Scientific Method around 1600AD  has never accepted that anything to do with Mind should be considered in Natural Philosophy which these days is termed Physics. Its approach is based entirely on the study of Matter as a result of what has become known as the Cartesian Split. Everything is made of just one `substance`. Although this approach has led to our everyday technological world, anything to do with Thought, Mind and Consciousness are seen as nothing but emergent phenomena within the brain.

The Quantum World
Three hundred years of the study of physical effects in Nature was regarded as the Classical period of Science. However, 1900 was a crucial turning point since an apparently innocuous effect dramatically changed the Physicists` world view.

The distribution of energy emitted by a hot body, say even a red hot poker, could only be explained if energy manifested in `packets` termed quanta. The energy of each of these `particles` of energy is directly proportional to its vibrational frequencies with the constant of proportionality termed the Planck Constant named after its German discoverer. This constant is regarded as a central number in  what is now Quantum Physics.

From these humble beginnings, the whole of Atomic Physics arose with each so called fundamental particle having a central heavy core surrounded by a cloud of electrons – the  basic lighter  particle of electricity. The whole assemblage  resembles a mini Solar System.

Developments of the Quantum Theory have led to  concepts of  particles being described as waves and most significant, the idea of all particles, once having been together remaining  forever linked as regards their information state. This spooky effect is termed Quantum Entanglement.  In fact the whole Universe we now know operates in this way. With `everything connected`, we have a a so called Holographic Universe we are beginning to discover operates somewhat  like a Cosmic Internet.  Effectively, space,  at one time considered a passive medium through which waves travel is now seen as highly active, self -organising and full of energy. The term – Quantum Computer  is starting to enter the literature.

Much to the concern of the majority of Physicists, Quantum experiment outcomes are influences observer effects – the experimenter has an influence on the outcome of the experiment!  This is total anathema to Science. Space, which carries Light, a form of Electromagnetic waves, is not supposed to have any active structure and certainly no link with human behaviour, mental and otherwise.  This crisis, however, leaves an open door to the involvement of the process we are all involved in, namely-Dowsing. So how can the process possibly work?

The Dowsing Phenomenon
Whether one is an Earth Energy, or Water Dowser or indeed a Healer, we all share the same approach when obtaining our results . Since the origins of mankind, it has been part of Philosophy that the Cosmos we inhabit has a `knowledge`  termed the Akashic Records which with appropriate mental discipline  can be accessed. It not only stores Information about  everything but operates in a dimension which is timeless. When we dowse we declare intent, i.e ask a question analogous to typing  something into a Google Search Engine.  What response a Dowser obtains is often in digital format,  a Yes – No but it can also be  in analogue form such as the angles of a pair of hand held rods.  It is all Information. The key thing is that Dowsers realise everything is connected be it a  material object or otherwise. The currency we deal in is Information – we tap The Information Field. The scientific study of Information took place in the 1940-50s leading to the computer language we use today, namely bits. Influence of the Quantum philosophy has now led to a description in terms of cubits – the language of Quantum Computing.

As for Dowsing, after nearly  two decades of research, we now know that information we handle is NOT transmitted by Electromagnetism(EM Waves). We are working further upstream with the basic components of this Field, namely univocally Magnetism and Electric charge. Technically speaking, all this is in the form of a shadowy magnetism named the  Vector Potential Field together with Electrostatic Waves which together are measurable by Dowsing. Communication is not by travelling waves but by Standing Waves that vibrate in sympathy with the messages we transmit and receive. It is just like the strings of a piano or violin and hence it is not surprising that a major feature  of  this new found understanding is Musical Scales. In fact the whole architecture of the Cosmos is built on this principle . Unlike our everyday Internet which uses well established telephone lines to obtain connectivity, in Dowsing our Intent creates the necessary connection and message to whatever we seek. It is in fact Quantum Entanglement at a virtual level.  This model is the only one capable of explaining that gross anomaly in Dowsing, namely Map Dowsing. A map `s Information is quantumwise entangled with what we seek!

Quo Vadis?
The conceptual model outlined above is now backed up with considerable experimental and theoretical results. One version of Quantum Theory is of particular interest to Dowsers since it inherently embodies the concept of non-locality(everything connected) and moreover, its idea of a Pilot Wave is just like a declaration of Intent!
Developed versions of Quantum Theory, named String Theory are only consistent if 10 spatial dimensions are used. Yet long standing ideas in Spirituality demand this number of dimensions – 3 for our everyday space and 7 others to account for the higher dimensions of Spirit!  Although considerable investigation is needed to elucidate this tantalising connection , the necessary numbers are nevertheless coming into alignment.

We are at a stage in our research where serious contact with the world of mainstream science is necessary.  This approach of  restoring Mind to its rightful place in the mainstream not only illuminates many of the significant  current day problems in Physics but indicates the way to achieving a true Theory of Everything. It provides us with a clear direction in which to unite the divergent worlds of Science and Spirituality.

Much remains to be done but the approach outlined above offers a significant alignment of the problems inherent in existing disciplines. Mind unites both Cosmos and Qantum – yet one question will always remain. Who or what pressed the button in the first place?

Jim Lyons and Richard Nissen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so awesome! Recently, i had posted a topic on this> http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18221562
I have been trying to explain recent experiences i have been observing for over the last 10 months http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16644549/fpart/2/vc/1
Ever since i had been supplementing with wide spectrum cannabinoid hash oil derived from over 100 strains of high elevation grown outdoor mountain bud(that i made a stock pile of)> http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17782138

I understand now, that what i am experiencing is a form of quantum dowsing...being able to locate anything i intend.:heart:

As for Dowsing, after nearly  two decades of research, we now know that information we handle is NOT transmitted by Electromagnetism(EM Waves). We are working further upstream with the basic components of this Field, namely univocally Magnetism and Electric charge. Technically speaking, all this is in the form of a shadowy magnetism named the  Vector Potential Field together with Electrostatic Waves which together are measurable by Dowsing. Communication is not by travelling waves but by Standing Waves that vibrate in sympathy with the messages we transmit and receive. It is just like the strings of a piano or violin and hence it is not surprising that a major feature  of  this new found understanding is Musical Scales. In fact the whole architecture of the Cosmos is built on this principle . Unlike our everyday Internet which uses well established telephone lines to obtain connectivity, in Dowsing our Intent creates the necessary connection and message to whatever we seek. It is in fact Quantum Entanglement at a virtual level.  This model is the only one capable of explaining that gross anomaly in Dowsing, namely Map Dowsing. A map `s Information is quantumwise entangled with what we seek!

I'm very excited to share this with everyone, i feel as if it is something very ancient that was part of our original being, before technology...even before the first kill & hunt for food.

I believe this is so naturally ingrained inside of us instinctively, something so primitive and archaic that we could never be separated from its functionality, it is something that we were all born with, something once fundamental to our everyday life, & that had been prioritized into fewer uses as we began relying on technology in all of its forms... that, i believe, is bubbling very near the surface thanks to the hash oil training my mind to perceive what is going on....

Believe it or not, I dowsed this very article, through the same methods i describe in my links to how i remoteview/dowse objects ever day.... firstly, because i was frustrated at the non stop trolling of diploid, orgoneconclusion, & icelander in my thread posted in psychology named
The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18221562
, it was so annoying, i even dream t of wanting to find the perfect article to end their non-sense.

This quickly turned into a shill fest, which then quickly left any current rational scientific explanations to be thrown aside in lieu of these 3 trolls incessant spamming.. which if reviewed, shows their complete lack of knowledge in this field of study, nor do they posses any intent to discover what it its now being discussed. I fully intend on sharing this knowledge with everyone. It cannot be contained, and i feel so compelled to ask others here if they have had any similar thoughts, patterns, instances, etc?

& So, I have started a new thread in the pub, fresh with new & old information clarifying what it is i want to discuss & what information has come to light.

Any thoughts?

Non Locality, The Singularity, Everything is Connected....:heart:

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18247471 - 05/11/13 09:51 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

there's a lot to be said for the 'learning by teaching' concept. I don't have in-depth knowledge about the theory on learning, but I've always found this notion accurate and appealing: if you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand it better, then write about it. If you really want to understand it well, then teach others about it. There's a lot of truth in this.
-Koraks
(shroomerite)

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#18248693 - 05/11/13 02:14 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Guess so dude, you are better then me I guess. Have fun with that bro.

--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Cactilove]
    #18249659 - 05/11/13 06:11 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:
Guess so dude, you are better then me I guess. Have fun with that bro.

Its not about competition. Or powers. Or magic Hoaxes.

But the general responses from those who would quickly claim it that way, would seem to be the farthest from reality.

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
-Richard Buckminster Fuller

Edited by treesniper119 (05/12/13 09:50 AM)

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Loc: Space-time
Re: Telekenesis, Theta Waves, AmberGlass Hash Oil [Re: treesniper119]
    #18253329 - 05/12/13 02:48 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Timothy Leary hypothesized that THC and related cannibinoids stimulate a certain state of consciousness. much like what you are observing and writing about. prerty awesome :smile:
check out info-psychology or prometheus rising both are avalaible in pdf for free readimg i

--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: Telekenesis, Theta Waves, AmberGlass Hash Oil [Re: hTx]
    #18253838 - 05/12/13 05:06 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
Timothy Leary hypothesized that THC and related cannibinoids stimulate a certain state of consciousness. much like what you are observing and writing about. prerty awesome :smile:
check out info-psychology or prometheus rising both are avalaible in pdf for free readimg i

I will:thumbup:

Thanks for the recommendations, I love a good read:heart:

--------------------

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Loc: Space-time
Re: Telekenesis, Theta Waves, AmberGlass Hash Oil [Re: treesniper119]
    #18255631 - 05/13/13 12:14 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i love the idea of quantum dowsing and am observong the same effect.

--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: Telekenesis, Theta Waves, AmberGlass Hash Oil [Re: hTx]
    #18256776 - 05/13/13 08:53 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
i love the idea of quantum dowsing and i am observing the same effect.

Thank you for posting htx, i am glad to meet others who are experiencing the same effect.

I believe that there is something here, it is providing us with careful, delicate, intuitive levels of simultaneous observation.

Packets of information, uploading directly from the subconscious mind, where all information is raw, unfiltered, & in its truest original form.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18523382 - 07/07/13 01:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Just an update for the ps&p skeptics: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/503115
I found this article while browsing on the shroomery. I thank you Mod shroomerite cosmo:tongue:naut for posting it so long ago.
its called "using your quantum brain to connec to the world.
it descibes theta wave production & quantum mechanics. macrocosmic & micrcosmic interconnectedness, etc.
basically elaborating on everything i have presented. give it a read. see what all the rage is about.

--------------------

InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

#18523897 - 07/07/13 07:51 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

That writer shares my views. I am already doping what he suggests. And I express this in most of my posts. Meditation is not what I do, but the psychedelic state is just as effective.

That was a nice article though, for those who haven't been in contact with such idea.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18524102 - 07/07/13 09:29 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vaipen said:
That writer shares my views. I am already doping what he suggests. And I express this in most of my posts. Meditation is not what I do, but the psychedelic state is just as effective.

That was a nice article though, for those who haven't been in contact with such idea.

thank you, it is for those very same unbelivers & skeptics (orgoneconclusion,cactilove,icelander,diploid,etc.)
The very same group of shroomery witch hunters that attack other members on this site in such fashion as to attempt to crucify free thought & open discussion without
Fear of losing precious mental/psychological ground that has been stood on, motionless for so long, that to the point their feet become stuck thete. Never shaking or wavering in what they know to be real & truth.  They continue to dance with the illusion. They have lost their first raw, childlike, unfiltered observer who sees everything & knows nothing to manipulate & augment their flow of in-formation.

they are the group internet mob cargo cult materialists society & the  very definition of mental illness. if their is such a thing.

--------------------

Edited by treesniper119 (07/07/13 09:34 AM)

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #18524125 - 07/07/13 09:40 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Witch hunt? :lol:

WTF are you whining about now? Are you unable to form a cogent argument? This type of meaningless rant is so typical of those with nothing of substance other than flat declarations - as if any statement they make is automatically true merely because it was written.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18524141 - 07/07/13 09:46 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

When i discussed cannabinoids, theta wave production, telekenisis & quantum dowsing, you appear in each forum in each topic, to attempt to derail me or troll/spam the ideas ad infinitum.
i have provided a link for you. of course you haven't read it yet, just argue and post whore without any real debate to be had. Point made.

keep it up and find yourself banned faster then you can open your mouth to debate.

this forum has a certain vibe, lets try to keep to the discussion this time.

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #18524166 - 07/07/13 09:55 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Telekinesis takes a demonstration not more walls of text. Neither you nor anyone else cares to make a presentation therefore there is little to discuss.

Instead let us discuss how I can run a two-minute mile.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18524225 - 07/07/13 10:13 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Again with cherry picking to support your arguement & derailment so you can have your say with no real debate ever made on your part. your a walking talking philosophical fallacy & a giant hypocrite.
now if you wanna debate this topic, i suggest you do so & by the shroomery rules. I've got no time for time wasters.
read the article about quantum brain connecting to the world & see how it relates to & elaborates upon my topic on quantum dowsing.
whilst i continue to illuminate your light shines ever darker.... tsk tsk

--------------------

Edited by treesniper119 (07/07/13 10:20 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains