Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDLR
Stranger
LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR
    #18495418 - 07/01/13 12:53 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I was wondering about HBWR Seeds and Morning Glory Seeds. Ok first I want to know how to extract the LSA and how to use it (recipes straight up drinking the LSA extract or anything?) And I heard that HBWR Seeds can kill you and Morning Glorys can but isnt likely but HBWR is very toxic is this true because I had a recipe in mine were I extract the LSA (I have a general knowledge of extracting it by cutting them up and putting them in a jar of cold water and shaking every now and again) from HBWR and Morning Glory Seeds then mix in robbitussin DM. Then add sugar in which i will boil down to encase the LSA extract and the robbitussin (Kinda like peanut brittle) in whic then u eat it. So i was wondering if this was dangerous or if it would work or anything of the matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: DLR] * 1
    #18495455 - 07/01/13 01:05 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

LSD ftw

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: P-O]
    #18495471 - 07/01/13 01:15 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
Personally, I prefer morning glory seeds over HBWR.
HBWR is more sedative and less visual & not as euphoric in my experience.
I am very interested in mixing the two together though & seeing how that is.
As with any drug, there is no reason to start out with a huge dose, check out erowid.org & work your way up if you feel uncomfortable with what my come of psychedelics.
I recommend doing the water extraction with half water (distilled water NOT tap) & half orange juice and then once it's done, mix in a cup of peppermint tea (the tea will get rid of most of the nausea)
I don't know if the orange juice increases the potency or not, but it definitely makes it muchhhhhh easier to drink.
EnJoY :laugh:

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Offlineganjfather
uncle randy
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #18495569 - 07/01/13 01:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Back when I was 15, I bought a fuck ton of HWBR online, they didn't have any of the pesticide or whatever the hell it is they spray on them.

I'd take 10-15 seeds and chew em up and keep them in my mouth for a half hour or so, then I would fucking trip major balls in class.

Never tried the morning glorys, but the HBWR got me fucked up. I remember going to drivers ed after school one day when I was tripping balls on those, bad idea...

Also went to my creative writing class and read the most heartfelt poem to the class and cried at the end. lawl

--------------------

OfflineDLR
Stranger
Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: DLR]
    #18495606 - 07/01/13 02:20 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Ok sorry not to be a dick here but no one has mentioned the recipe would it work and would it work well

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18495636 - 07/01/13 02:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know why you would ever want to mix it with cough medicine... And I certainly wouldn't want to be adding any heat to it...
Do a cold water extraction like I already mentioned.

--------------------

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineMaJiK_420
...lost
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18495668 - 07/01/13 03:01 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I did that a few years back. Tried it twice, two different ways.

First time did the cold water extraction with koolaid. I think out of the four of us or whatever we did it for, I felt it the most, or at least enjoyed it the most.

Second time we tried an alcohol extraction of some kind high a high proof liquer like everclear or something. For some reason though we decided to drink the everclear with it instead of evaporating it off or something. Bleh. just got super drunk, no good.

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: ganjfather]
    #18495725 - 07/01/13 03:54 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ganjfather said:
Back when I was 15, I bought a fuck ton of HWBR online, they didn't have any of the pesticide or whatever the hell it is they spray on them.

I'd take 10-15 seeds and chew em up and keep them in my mouth for a half hour or so, then I would fucking trip major balls in class.

Never tried the morning glorys, but the HBWR got me fucked up. I remember going to drivers ed after school one day when I was tripping balls on those, bad idea...

Also went to my creative writing class and read the most heartfelt poem to the class and cried at the end. lawl

lmao

--------------------

OfflineMorgenstern
WHAT!

#18495800 - 07/01/13 04:57 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I've never done a pure extraction.  Simply cold water.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you the nausea equipped before the actual "trip" makes the whole thing not even worth it. That made me keep asking why I had poisoned myself. Again, that's if you're doing a cold water extraction.

Also, see erowid.

--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: Morgenstern]
    #18496786 - 07/01/13 12:01 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morgenstern said:
I've never done a pure extraction.  Simply cold water.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you the nausea equipped before the actual "trip" makes the whole thing not even worth it. That made me keep asking why I had poisoned myself. Again, that's if you're doing a cold water extraction.

Also, see erowid.

Add in peppermint tea and the nausea is almost non-existent.

--------------------

Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineDLR
Stranger
    #18499901 - 07/01/13 10:52 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Ok for all the ppl saying WTF WHY WOULD YOU ADD ROBITUSSIN well hear was my thoughts not only would you be tripping on LSA but also you would be robotripping too and a nice sweet sugury crunch YUM LAWL

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

#18500005 - 07/01/13 11:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I prefer Heavenly Blue Morning Glories over Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds.  The morning glories seem to provide a more colourful, euphoric, psychedelic, and uplifting high where as the HBWR seem to boost me with a lot of energy, make me feel bad mentally, strain my eyes/give me headache, and cause all textures to be constantly squirming with a more 3D-like appearance.  I've never really had a comfortable HBWR trip, even when only consuming a few seeds.

I like to grind up anywhere from 500-750 morning glory seeds, throw them in a container with spring water, squeeze in a bunch of lemon juice, shake, and store in a cold, dark place (while removing it to shake every 15-20 minutes or so for some hours).  I've written a full write-up of my procedure around the forums many times and in my first LSA trip report entitled Gremlin's Grin.  I've done it many times since with varying dosages; you may want to start off with 250, or so, in order to gauge your personal reaction. 

Expect to puke, but try to hold it in as long as you can.  Peppermint oil had little to no effect on my nausea (and I added quite a bit), though it does make the brew a bit more palatable.

Be careful if you have heart/blood circulation problems.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

OfflineRedpill

Loc: Lake Wobegon, MN
    #18500072 - 07/01/13 11:27 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Don't do it with Robitussin, not for your first time at least. LSA is an amazing experience on it's own and you should know what it's like before you go mixing it with other stuff.

Quote:

Morgenstern said:
the nausea equipped before the actual "trip" makes the whole thing not even worth it.

I disagree with that statement completely, the nausea is a small price to pay for the outcome. Then again I used to be into robo so I'm used to nausea.. I can't really help as far as the extraction, I just chew and swallow the HBWR seeds.

OfflineMorgenstern
WHAT!

#18500416 - 07/02/13 01:04 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Certainly opinionated.  The outcome is extremely pleasant, but the price to pay is too much for me.

Quote:

DLR said:
not only would you be tripping on LSA but also you would be robotripping

Feel as if one would almost cancel the other out.  Why ruin your already-barf trip with more barf? :lol:

--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #18500501 - 07/02/13 01:36 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Invisiblerefried
Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR *DELETED* [Re: s240779]
    #18514584 - 07/05/13 04:22 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by refried

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: LSA, Morning Glory Or HBWR [Re: refried]
    #18514600 - 07/05/13 04:33 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:pm:

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom