Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!)
    #18510341 - 07/04/13 04:30 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Okay now I am very pissed off.

Finland should be country where freedom of speech can be allowed.

This kind newspaper articles can be found against cannabis at year 2013. However neutral and normal opinions are censored.. Also in same topic are said about burglaries and professional thiefs what has nothing to do with cannabis!!

I would want to ask from foreign people, is this for real freedom of speech?? That kind bullshit are shown to public but neutral professional opinions are censored or not shown at all in media. Also media will turn words against professionals who study drugs and use every kind of propaganda to make people who don't understand cannabis.

Is this even acceptable? Seriously? Why the hell media propaganda is so deep and now they need to use 80's style propaganda and try to get people understanding that cannabis users are same people than junkies who rob people in streets or use violence against innocent people.

Where else you can see this kind of propaganda and when media has become a mentor for adults? Where is freedom of speech(like Finland will say there it is) cause if some professor have opinion about cannabis, it will be censored or changed that it gives reader wrong understanding of cannabis.

Cannabis is so huge taboo in Finland and this kind of bullshit can be seen in newspapers. However, neutral opinions from professional people cannot be published and even political parties are illegal if their opinion to cannabis are acceptable.

In Finland is very much freedom of speech in every topic but cannabis are so censored thing. Also media purpose seems to be spread wrong information and propaganda against cannabis and still more and more people use it and understand that there is bullshit propaganda around everywhere.

Look the picture.. IS IT REALITY????:mad2:

Worst thing is that, media is afraid to loose readers if they publish articles what is neutral with cannabis. So they make this purposely to confuse citizens and afraid to loose readers if they publish real information.

Feel free to comment picture even you don't understand the text.

--------------------

Edited by intelligentlife (07/04/13 04:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!) [Re: intelligentlife]
    #18510365 - 07/04/13 04:57 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Where is freedom of speech?
It's all in you're head. I don't know if you live in america or not but to us americans freedom of speech is all in our heads. We might get away with more than other countries, but still no free speech. The constitution is all in our heads too.
Now i see you're clearly not in the U.S. but i can imagine that anything that gives you're (your?) people a freedom comparable to a constitution is made up as well.

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Edited by LuSiD enthusiast (07/04/13 05:00 AM)

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Re: Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!) [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #18510434 - 07/04/13 05:26 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:
Where is freedom of speech?
It's all in you're head. I don't know if you live in america or not but to us americans freedom of speech is all in our heads. We might get away with more than other countries, but still no free speech. The constitution is all in our heads too.
Now i see you're clearly not in the U.S. but i can imagine that anything that gives you're (your?) people a freedom comparable to a constitution is made up as well.

There can be freely speech about everything but even mention about cannabis can cause hysteria in another people or home can be raided just because you talk about cannabis.

This country is much like america but law's and history is different. Capitalism is here to stay, many people has migrated there hundreds of years ago to america to live. There is american's live in this country and say this is very nice country to live.

I do not say this is not.. However, I want to focus to cannabis and the propaganda around it.

Mainstream media stay away from saying anything positive or even neutral about cannabis. Mainstream media usually confuses RC-drug deaths to cannabis plants with pictures and so on. Only thing where propaganda and lying happens in media is things around cannabis.

Many people try to get the truth out there but it is very hard. One politic says he has tried cannabis at press when he was interviewed, day later police raid he's house..

These "cannabis experts" in mainstream media have no idea what cannabis is. Real scientist and known people who are working to study drugs will never be heard in media.

I am just pissed of cause of these who make these propaganda articles knows very well that they seriously and purposely confuses burglaries, gangs and so on in to cannabis and don't let professionals say their own opinion about cannabis if media is mainstream local newspaper of few TV-networks.

Is it journalism work to teach people about drugs or should citizens listen professional scientist about them? I cannot even imagine how much tax money goes to war on drugs what has been lost obviously. These seems to be signs of it that drug war is lost cause these kind of bullshit have started to show up after cannabis use is starting to rise with citizens.

Also police makes these articles what is bullshit all over and give some information to media where is mixed RC, meth and cannabis and citizens who don't know what drugs are, they are confused cause always no matter what drug is in the article, pictures are about cannabis plants or the leafs of it..

IF there would be freedom of speech, there would not be taboos. And I don't understand that hysteria and taboo what cannabis has got. It has been mixed to every criminality there is in mainstream media.:rolleyes:

I have talk with few friend of mine and they just say that vote and freedom is just illusion in western world. Is it freedom if adult people has no right to choose it's own way to use substances like alcohol, cannabis, coca leafs and so on..

True free people lives there where they are no need to fear to use natural products. Everything seems to be very much away from freedom cause goverment seems to tell to adult what to do and what not like parents to to their kids, then if something wrong is done, people are thrown in to jail. However, I think police is ok to be if there is violence but personal substance use makes no harm no anyone.. why to punish and throw away from society?

--------------------

Edited by intelligentlife (07/04/13 05:36 AM)

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!) [Re: intelligentlife]
    #18510853 - 07/04/13 08:51 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Freedom of speech means the media can print whatever the hell they want.  It also means you can start your own news paper and print whatever you want. 

:mad:

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Re: Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!) [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #18510914 - 07/04/13 09:09 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ChuangTzu said:
Freedom of speech means the media can print whatever the hell they want.  It also means you can start your own news paper and print whatever you want. 

:mad:

Maybe I can but I don't have so much money to get look from another newpapers.

If I write "free speech" in to news paper, they are censored if there is positive opinion of cannabis.

Neutral cannabis discussion is impossible, there is too much emotions planted on peoples minds trough "brainwash" when nixon start drug war.

FUCK :lol: for real.. this seems like it's from 70's or 80's but some Finnish guy has take this picture at year of 2013..

Drug syringe and cannabis leaf in same picture and article is about burglaries to summer houses and business. Also there is something talk about rising interest of cannabis at young people. However, this picture is very "powerful" to people who has not seen cannabis.:sad:

--------------------

Invisiblerulesq
Bad Mogambo
Male

Loc: Суомалиа
    #18511172 - 07/04/13 10:29 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:lol: at the imaging of the article

IMO this reflects to the fact that Ostrobothnia is a shitty place, with a shitty local newspaper with a shitty staff :lol: :lol:

If you live up there, don't take it personally..

Media... Meh :shrug:

--------------------

Edited by rulesq (07/04/13 10:35 AM)

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18513035 - 07/04/13 06:27 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

What newspaper is that from?

InvisibleThe Truth Seeker
Stranger
Male

Loc: Pala
Re: Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!) [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #18513057 - 07/04/13 06:33 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

That sucks that people are still that arrogant to publish such lies.

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Re: Propaganda against cannabis in Finland (picture from newspaper!) [Re: rulesq]
    #18513072 - 07/04/13 06:37 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I have found that picture taken someone.

I live elsewhere.

Newspaper is small area published newspaper http://www.kp24.fi/ "Keskipohjanmaalehti"

That newspaper is local, not spread all over the Finland usually. I don't even live at that part but not hard to read another area newspapers. Picture is taken some guy, I don't know who. It was on Finnish internet site.

But that tell's a lot about contrasts between Helsinki and another Finland. I think this kind of bullshit is not around Helsinki much.

However there are still lots of shit propaganda where cannabis is mixed to every crime. I don't know do that article written journalist even have been aware about picture, I don't know do pictures attached later on there or what is going on but this is bullshit still. Remind me at the time of 80's when drug using starting to be problem.

Media says almost anywhere that it is alarming than young people or young adults alcohol consumption is decreasing and cannabis smoking is rising.

However, I have not seen any professionals talking in media about cannabis cause these opinions do not wanted to put out to public.

--------------------

Edited by intelligentlife (07/04/13 06:51 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds