Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: tdubz]
    #24274855 - 04/27/17 12:57 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Killed himself. Wow. You have everything. You can take the nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood out the nigga. Wow. What a waste.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24274887 - 04/27/17 01:25 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

When the devil comes a knocking, you answer. There are worst things out there than suicide believe me. Still to many suicide is taking the easy way out. Without pain you cannot transcend and that means sticking it out for the long haul. When fate intervenes and kills you that's one thing but taking your own life...you go back to the bottom of the barrel.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24274899 - 04/27/17 01:34 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

There is no need for preaching.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#24274905 - 04/27/17 01:45 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Tell that to Aaron who left the bible right by his side to john 3:16

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24274960 - 04/27/17 02:50 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

And? If he read it suicide is a ticket straight to hell.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #24275088 - 04/27/17 06:09 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

And he was laying with man as woman, which is an abomination.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/04/aaron-hernandez-gay-secret-sexual-life-rumored-as-motive-for-odi/

Who cares if it's true

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #24275193 - 04/27/17 07:44 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
Hes sexy as hell. Id jump his bones.

Too bad hes a murderer.

Yeah right..you would probably friend-zone him.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24275201 - 04/27/17 07:47 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Wonder whatever became of ole Viv...she was a forum mainstay for a pretty good while

and yes i'm aware of the backstory

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24275368 - 04/27/17 09:20 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Probably running her scam on other sites

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: koods]
    #24279287 - 04/28/17 04:59 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Yea he was pretty much the Ray Lewis who got caught:lol:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24279450 - 04/28/17 06:10 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I hope he didn't procreate, fucking scumbag did society a favor. The pedestals these pro fucks are put on is sickening and disgusting, FUCK PRO SPORTS!

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24279538 - 04/28/17 06:39 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

He had a daughter

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: MagicMush123]
    #24279820 - 04/28/17 08:33 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

well fuck! I hope she gets sterilized.

--------------------

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24298852 - 05/05/17 11:50 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/05/us/aaron-hernandez-note-fiancee/index.html

(CNN)In a note to his fiancee that was found in his prison cell after he hanged himself, Aaron Hernandez had one final message: "I told you what was coming indirectly!"

In another part of the letter, he wrote in a parenthetical aside "(YOURE RICH)."

Those lines are part of a handwritten suicide note that prosecutors included in a legal filing in Bristol County Superior Court in Massachusetts on Friday. Investigators have said three handwritten notes were discovered in his cell when he was found hanged.

State prosecutors are hoping to use the letter to argue that Hernandez's murder conviction should not be vacated in the wake of his suicide, as it would "reward the defendant's conscious, deliberate and voluntary act," according to a court filing.

The handwritten note is largely a personal letter of love to his fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, and even references the Savage Garden song "I Knew I Loved You."

"Tell my story fully but never think anything besides how much I love you," Hernandez wrote in the note. "This was the Supremes, the Almightys plan, not mine!"

The attorney for the Hernandez family issued a statement Friday calling the release of the note "unnecessary."

The statement from Jose Baez said, "Instead of protecting victims, they are punishing and torturing the Hernandez family who need to grieve."
The filing also contained details of interviews with fellow inmates, including one source who said Hernandez had recently mentioned a "rumor" to the inmate.

"This rumor was that if an inmate has an open appeal on his case and dies in prison, he is acquitted of his charge and will be deemed not guilty," the interview report states.

Abatement
Massachusetts is one of several states that has recognized a legal rule called "abatement," in which courts throw out convictions for defendants who die before their appeal is heard.

Hernandez was serving a sentence of life in prison for the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd when he hanged himself on April 19. A trial date for his appeal in that case had not been set when he died.

Vacating the conviction could complicate legal proceedings for Lloyd's family, who has sued Hernandez for damages in civil court.
Hernandez's attorneys have asked Bristol County Superior Court to vacate the conviction, which is generally automatically granted, legal experts have told CNN.

However, prosecutors filed a motion opposing the abatement. They argued that abatement lacks any solid historical or legal basis, and added that Hernandez's death technically completed his life sentence.

"A defendant, who can cut off his own criminal appeal by suicide and stall civil litigation by a stay of proceedings and then prevent application of collateral estoppel, has the reins of the entire justice system in his own hands," prosecutors wrote.

Hernandez's conversations with inmates
The filing includes interviews with fellow inmates who spoke of their reaction to his suicide.
Inmates who said they were "close" with Hernandez said that in the days after his acquittal of double murder charges he was "positive and even happily emotional, which was not usual," according to the report.

Those who said they were "tight" or "real close" with Hernandez said he had become more spiritual during his time in prison, and felt his suicide was some sort of religious message, the report states.

The report also states that one inmate said Hernandez had visited his door before lock in and stated, "remember when you die your soul gets reincarnated."

"He was a very spiritual guy who was always quoting the Bible," one source who claimed to be one of Hernandez's closest friends said. "Since Friday's verdict he had been talking about the NFL and going back to play even if it wasn't with the Pats."

Right spiritual idea wrong directions. But then that begs the question of if your in hell can you change that you are in hell or if you are in heaven can you change that you are in heaven assuming heaven/hell is on earth through reincarnational experiences.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag