Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
My friend just hit me up and said his friend was over his friends friend's house and he's been checkin up on this growing project and he's noticed some yellowish stuff the past few days. He is worried it could be a toxic mold and he may have breathed it in. He is now feelin sick, but he said his roommate hasn't been feelin well lately so it may have just been caught from him. WHat should I tell my friend?
If its the photos in your other hread, i would say that that could cause both these people to be ill. Explaine more, did they consume it? If not them the chances are very slight indeed that it could cause illness imo.