Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: Xlea321]
    #1847711 - 08/25/03 07:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Very weak.

Well we know how much I value your opinion.

But thanks anyway.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: Starter]
    #1847717 - 08/25/03 07:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

What is "cods"?

Quote:

Like anywhere there's good people and bad people.

Golly Gosh! Do you think so?

Perhaps that why I said this....
"I know quite a few French. The vast majority have been arrogant little pricks."

You do know that majority does not mean ALL?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1847854 - 08/25/03 09:29 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

$pin it how you want luvdemshrooms, you've generalised with your vast majority blurb and you can clutch the straws any way you want. :smile:

The problem however, is it how demonising is done. If enough people believe, for example, that the vast majority of Americans are obsese imperialist arrogant filth, or that the vast majority of Australians are beer swilling pigs, then it makes it easier to kill them. Look at Sep 11th and look at Bali. The vast majority sweep of the brush is simply false any way you cut it and it's more the mantra of the fanatics with an agenda than the level headed.

If the French are as you claim, then why is it they have an organisation called "Doctors Without Borders"? They're in all wars and assist all sides without agenda.

I also recognise at the other end of the stick that the French have tested nuclear weapons in the South Pacific and in a terrorist attack, their scuba frogmen murdered three Green Peace people on board the Rainbow Warrior boat anchored in New Zealand by planting a bomb on the hull of the ship. Yet the French welcomed those killers home to a parade with flags flying on their Arch of Triumph. All Green Peace has ever wanted is a stop to this nuclear madness.

I find it interesting that the US cared nothing about the South Pacific nuclear test politics/problems (which only builds WOMD) and only in the lead up to an illegal war on Iraq (alledged to find WOMD which have not been found) did they moan about the French who did not back them.

The duplicity is transparent because the US too has tested in the Pacific (to build her WOMD) and used indigenous people too as their guinea pigs. Acts that are nothing less than barbaric terrorism and eco-cide. The Brits of course has Aussies to test their nukes on (Maralinga) and it is believed it took out an Aboriginal tribe to cancers.

Of course the vast majority of Australians are convict trash and the vast majority of indigenous people are just primitive scum...well are they? Now I hope you can see why and how acts of barbarity manifest when whole groups are demonised. Vast majority my arse, I judge individuals only.

"cods" btw is simply saying what you posted was bullshit. :wink:     

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1847883 - 08/25/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Why don't you learn to read. He said "I know quite a few French. The vast majority have been arrogant little pricks." That means in his PERSONAL experience he has had with French people they have been arrogant pricks.

As far as Greenpeace goes, they are a worthless organization nowadays. They have forgottend about science, and are almost purely political now. Some of the stuff they are against actually would help the environment.

Anonymous

Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1847890 - 08/25/03 09:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Ignorant? Something you excel at.

I know quite a few French. The vast majority have been arrogant little pricks. There are of course exceptions. I mean after all, the vast majority of English I've met have been decent people. You are an exception to that.

There are exceptions to everything. And I didn't "dismiss" them, merely commented on my experiences with them, plus what I've read over the years. 

Try this.

This takes a little self-control but I know you can manage it.  When Alex posts and responds to something you have said, ignore him.  I have used this technique for months now and rarely have him say anything to me.  When he does, I just ignore it.  If each one of us that Alpo likes to attack ignore him eventually he will go away.

Less Alpo, less lies=better Shroomery

Please, think of the children.

:lol: 

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: shakta]
    #1847898 - 08/25/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

shakta, I have read what he has said and in summary he white washes a whole people based on the few French he has met. The spin of "I know quite a few French" is not as many as kicking about with them on mass is it? Maybe if he travelled to France he would see something different eh.

As for Green Peace, my comments were of the Rainbow Warrior bombing which was a terrorist attack. In note of that subject, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the South Pacific have far more justified reason to scorn the French Chirac govt than the US does.

Just because the French denied the US on their "coalition of the coerced" is to me a piss poor reason to French bash...and that's clearly the agenda of the author in the copy/pasted inaugural post of this thread, along with luvdemshrooms. Don't tell me I can't read. :wink: 

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: ]
    #1847908 - 08/25/03 10:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Luvdem said..

Quote:

That the French are assholes.

No mention of majorities or personal experience.

All these attacks on Alex grow more tedious everytime I read them.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: GazzBut]
    #1847947 - 08/25/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I thought Alex123 was British.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1847973 - 08/25/03 10:36 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I don't need to spin anything. Anyone with a rudementary grasp of the English language understands the difference between vast majority and all. Except apparently you and Alpo.

Quote:

If the French are as you claim, then why is it they have an organisation called "Doctors Without Borders"?

Hello! Can you hear me now?

Perhaps because there ARE good and bad.

Quote:

Vast majority my arse, I judge individuals only

Golly, could it be I do to which is why I used the term vast majority rather than all?

Quote:

"cods" btw is simply saying what you posted was bullshit

That was my guess. I see by your post that cods is something you're all to familiar with.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: ]
    #1847976 - 08/25/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Please, think of the children.

Yes, if we can save but one child with an Alpo-less world, it'll all be worth it.  :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1847983 - 08/25/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

luvdemshrooms, you can French bash as much as you want and dance it up any way you like. Fine by me.

Alios. :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1847987 - 08/25/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It seems you can't read. My run-ins with those of French heritage goes back many years, long before the UN fiasco.

You'd be wise not to assume such things.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq may be on the edge but France has hit rock bottom abyss [Re: GazzBut]
    #1847999 - 08/25/03 10:44 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Luvdem said..

Quote:

That the French are assholes.

No mention of majorities or personal experience.

All these attacks on Alex grow more tedious everytime I read them.

The attacks as you call them, are not against Alpo. They are against the silly things he says. As I don't know anything of him other than what he posts, that's all I can attack. For all I know in real life, where he can't get away with such drivel, he may be a decent guy.

And you've seen enough of my posts and are smart enough to know that if I meant all, I'd have specifically said all. Starter on the other hand, has not.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1848125 - 08/25/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

They are against the silly things he says

Like calling you on your bullshit when you say the french are assholes?

And you've seen enough of my posts and are smart enough to know that if I meant all

As Gazzbutt pointed out, you said "the french are assholes". You didn't say "some french are assholes". If your knowledge of english is too inadequate to express yourself clearly you cannot expect others to understand you.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#1848132 - 08/25/03 11:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Practice self-control. :wink:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1848137 - 08/25/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

One more time for the slow..... in my experience... the French are assholes. At no time did I say ALL the French are assholes.

If it'd make you feel better I can dredge up some of your blanket statements.

Sadly, as has been seen many times, you shouldn't be lecturing anyone on the use of language. After all, since you don't know the difference between "there are no WMD's" and "no WMD's have been found", you obviously need a bit of work on your skills.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1848158 - 08/25/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You said "The french are assholes". That is a blanket statement about french people.

Are you now (as ever) ducking and weaving trying to say you only meant "some french people are assholes"?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1848169 - 08/25/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Alpo, if thinking that makes you happy, you go for it.  :rolleyes:

But when I actually mean all, I'll say all.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1848179 - 08/25/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Can anyone explain the basics of the english language to luv? I'm bored  :smirk: 

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1848186 - 08/25/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You mean this????

Quote:

"there are no WMD's" and "no WMD's have been found"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies