Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestarfungi
daydreamer

Loc: south pacific
Confession
    #1825076 - 08/18/03 02:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hi, I just feel like telling the whole world I just dropped E for the first time!!! Did it last weekend and oh my god that was soooo beautiful!!! I can easily say that I have never ever felt so good in my entire life!!! Magical! I am going to live on this experience and carry it with me for a long long time! I know I can't take it often, and i don't want to. I don't care if this is the only time i will have ever taken it. Just knowing that you can feel this good is enough for me! Even though it was last week I still feel on top of the world, reborn, richer! I think this opened more than a few doors inside me. Such a wake up call!
From now on I will always smile more, cause it feels great, it's highly contagious and it will ultimately make this world a happier place!

Peace!!!

Edited by starfungi (08/18/03 02:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Confession [Re: starfungi]
    #1825097 - 08/18/03 02:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hehe I haven't done this stuff because I'm afraid to find out how awesome it feels :wink:

Sounds like you had a blast - I'm glad you're looking to practice extreme moderation :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Confession [Re: Strumpling]
    #1825322 - 08/18/03 05:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Oh dear, someone sounds like they're about to turn into a Pill Monster(tm)!

I'd say that 90% of people, i include myself in this, started out sayin' the same thing. "Only at parties/special occassions, blah, blah".
Ballix! Yeah, in the beginin' when your still gettin' "Loved up", your like that, and it would be fantastic if it were like that all the time.
I started eatin' only half the pill in a night, split the other half with a friend. Now we, as a group, pass pills with rounds of drinks, "whats yours? A pint, Here take one'a'these'an'all!"
Feck but i'd love to be where you are at the moment!
My first few times takin' E were the best i could ever have hoped for. The dancin', the laughin', the lovin'!
Pills, thrills and belly aches abound!
I'm not sayin' that the magic is gone but my tolerence has increaed quite a bit and it takes a few to get me off'on'one.

I've just read this back and it sounds slightly condesending, that was not the intention.

"Hey Mr.Pharmisist help me please,
I love my vitimain E,
Oh, Mr.Pharmisist".

The Other-Half.'66

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Confession [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1826560 - 08/18/03 01:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I wrote this the other day after rolling on MDA (what a fucking experience, it's like rolling with hardcore visuals, awesome open-eye stuff, like people turning into life-like-textured cartoons) Anyway, I think it expresses what SummerBreeze was saying pretty well:

You took one to feel better
Now you just take it to feel
like things are back to normal
though it seems you've lost the wheel

I wonder if this started
when you first started the game
Nothing's back to normal,
consistency's hidden the blame

Could it be that what we start
is only the demise
of happiness in mind and heart
you see it wave goodbye

You see it wave goodbye.

Offlinestarfungi
daydreamer

#1827543 - 08/18/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

He he... don't worry summerbreeze!
I'm honestly not the addictive/overconsuming type. And I know if I take it often i will loose the magic (and maybe my brain). And the last thing I want to do is to use up all these amazing feelings on a few occations over the next couple of months, trust me on that. I will live on this one experience for a long time! Hell, i'm the kinda guy that don't even quench my thirst unless i'm *really* thirsty because I know it tastes so much better then (feel free to call me a weirdo :wink: )! I know it's worth the wait.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #1827879 - 08/18/03 07:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

MDA is the shiznizzle.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Confession [Re: tak]
    #1828012 - 08/18/03 08:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Plur!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Confession [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1828834 - 08/19/03 05:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

StarFungi, get them down ye! Seratonia(sp), whats that? Sure you can always eat prozaic!
Dont listen to me i'm a cranky 'ould fecker. The question of seritona(sp) levels in the brain has yet to be studied in full in connection with MDMA usage. What i'm tryin' to say here is that we ARE the experiment. We ARE the guinepigs. So come on Star Fungi, get with the program and help with the tests. EAT MORE PILLS!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #1829700 - 08/19/03 12:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

mdma is beautiful the first couple times you do it. after years of use ive found it to be a very shallow drug. it gives me no insight really, its just an aesthetic feel real good drug. and the come down is completly gay. stick with shrooms if you are a seeker. mdma is for homosexuals. lol j/k dont any etards get all pissy.you all know its true.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Confession [Re: Infrared]
    #1829804 - 08/19/03 01:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

What?!? Yeah, i'm gettin' pissy! Ectasy only for gays! Pah! Ok, so maybe it entered the mainstream scene through gay clubs and fruity House music, but i think its a great drug. MDMA powder that you can get here quite cheaply is very, very enjoyable.
I will agree with what you say about it bein' an aesthetic drug, but dont we all need a'bit'a'that sometimes?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

#1829848 - 08/19/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey man what ever floats your boat. but you cant deny that mdma makes you love everything, and that would include guys. ive seen many staright guys say they love other guys and get a little too pyshical while on mdma. the universe is made out of equal amounts of love and hate. thats why i like shrooms better you see the univers for what it is. not just one side of the equation. the world has some very dark things and pyschedlics make me appreciate the beatuy in even the dark, not only the good. this kinda explains my view, i dont fell like writing forever because i could :smile:

--------------------

Offlinestarfungi
daydreamer

Re: Confession [Re: Infrared]
    #1830802 - 08/19/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Beautiful is the word!!! And i'm quite confident with my sexuality, so i don't have to worry about maybe acting gay... I really don't care.
But how long until the chemicals are completely gone out of the system? It's been 5 days since i took it, and I feel absolutely on top of the world! Like my brain had a big spring cleaning or something. I'm much happier, more social, got more energy and less worried than I used to be! I don't feel like drinking, smoking dope or taking more E or whatever. I just want to stay this way naturally, if possible. I'm very aware of that the pendulum might swing soon, but i'm just curious if this is still the afterglow or is it natural?

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1831307 - 08/19/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you're lucky and you've just been permanantly reprogrammed.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineDao_Monkey
Golemwobble

Loc: Otautahi
Re: Confession [Re: Sev]
    #1846056 - 08/24/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I had my first E in Koh Samui at a black moon party last February. My god, it was best I have ever felt on a drug, but then again I had also washed it down whopping doublehandful of shrooms. I remember bugging out thinking that everyone could smell me (I hadn't washed my clothes for a month - doing the whole filthy backpacker thing) so I left my friends dancing and sat under a tree on the beach to ponder the universe as you do. My friends found me still under the tree 9hrs later. It felt too good for me to ever want to take it again. Think I'll stick with hallucinogens.

InvisibleI_Stain_Blue
abominableshroomman

Loc: police state
Re: Confession [Re: Dao_Monkey]
    #1846237 - 08/24/03 06:46 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

mdma is a hallucinogen

--------------------
Be Here Now

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Confession [Re: I_Stain_Blue]
    #1846271 - 08/24/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

and its often "cut" with other substances like mescaline and stuff, from what I hear

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDao_Monkey
Golemwobble

Loc: Otautahi
    #1847476 - 08/25/03 03:09 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, sorry, I meant things like shrooms, acid, salvia, datura...

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1848893 - 08/25/03 03:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ecstacy isn't only for gays, but I do admit after I tryed it at some point in the next few days I got pissed for how 'pussy' it made me feel. Lovey huggy happiness just doesn't feel very manly :tongue: But w/e I got over that, its BS to be anti-E for that reason.

Quote:

starfungi said:
I know I can't take it often, and i don't want to. I don't care if this is the only time i will have ever taken it. Just knowing that you can feel this good is enough for me! Even though it was last week I still feel on top of the world, reborn, richer! I think this opened more than a few doors inside me. Such a wake up call!
From now on I will always smile more, cause it feels great, it's highly contagious and it will ultimately make this world a happier place! 

I feel the same way about it, sort of heh. Like its very cool and everything and I was scared of it thinking if you feel uber-happiness then you'll be instantly addicted but I tryed it and as much as I loved the moment its not like I care to recreate it. Very strange, you'd think w/ something so fun you would want to do it again but I have no cravings what so ever :grin:

Quote:

starfungi said:
Beautiful is the word!!! But how long until the chemicals are completely gone out of the system? It's been 5 days since i took it, and I feel absolutely on top of the world! Like my brain had a big spring cleaning or something. I'm much happier, more social, got more energy and less worried than I used to be! I don't feel like drinking, smoking dope or taking more E or whatever. I just want to stay this way naturally, if possible. I'm very aware of that the pendulum might swing soon, but i'm just curious if this is still the afterglow or is it natural? 

The chemicals are completely out in afew days (2-3 I think) but after afew hours they're no longer mood altering. Its just that you've changed, like the way people do after they go on vacation and have a really good time :wink: I actully stopped doing drugs and the 'usless' stuff abit after rolling also, but I did that after tripping too. I got the whole make life great and be natural and go out hiking thing hehe. I dont think I'd call it natural tho heh or an afterglow, atleast not a chemical one. But that will last awhile since its not chemical, only you, time, or horrible events in your life will get rid of it :crazy:

Quote:

I_Stain_Blue said:
mdma is a hallucinogen 

As much as weed is :ooo: 

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: Confession [Re: DailyPot]
    #1850262 - 08/25/03 11:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

mdma is a weak hallucinogen. personally my idea of an awesome experience is with shrooms, dmt, or mescaline. these are bliss to me. if you get something out of x then keep doin it. im not into the whole etard raver scene though, seems kinda lame.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1850682 - 08/26/03 05:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
and its often "cut" with other substances like mescaline and stuff, from what I hear 

Pft.  I wouldn't say it's often cut with mescaline, since that's a rather rare and rather highly desired substance...

That's like saying the shrooms you usually find on the street are dusted with acid.  If they had acid, they'd just sell it as acid. :wink: 

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale