Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineiris
Stranger
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom]
    #18457779 - 06/22/13 06:53 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

The "Steal your face" symbol is all about demonic possession.  A demon literally enters a persons body and steals that persons face and body.  I believe the lightening has many evil meanings, but it could be tied to the electric shock torture used by the Illuminati, to disassociate, control, brainwash and infuse demons into a persons body.  The symbol and the name for it are so obviously evil, that's it's hard to believe that people can't see it for what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: billy cuts]
    #18457881 - 06/22/13 07:18 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

billy cuts said:
I'm not even gonna read it, but I did read the last reason.  Other bands have played at the pyramids as well, Sun Ra comes to mind....

that musta been fuckin' cool.

PS: the name of the band is kinda dark and ominous... the "grateful" dead... :tinfoil:

OfflineLizard Eyes
Lost Soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Where I'm supposed ... Flag
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #18457931 - 06/22/13 07:34 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think sooo. I always thought it was a badass name but didn't really match the kind of music they made. Then I got into phycedellics and revisitied them. Pretty sure it means Dead as in ego death :justdontknow: at least thats how I interpret it.

--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: iris] * 1
    #18457948 - 06/22/13 07:36 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iris said:
The "Steal your face" symbol is all about demonic possession.  A demon literally enters a persons body and steals that persons face and body.  I believe the lightening has many evil meanings, but it could be tied to the electric shock torture used by the Illuminati, to disassociate, control, brainwash and infuse demons into a persons body.  The symbol and the name for it are so obviously evil, that's it's hard to believe that people can't see it for what it is.

:lol: That's complete bullshit. The Steal Your Face symbol came out of necessity. "With all of the bands using more or less identical road cases, Bear had concluded that a simple, easily identified logo would be useful. He had envisioned a simple symbol that was a bolt of lightning in a red and blue circle with a white border, but his artist friend Bob Thomas delivered a more refined rendering in which a skull, the forehead cleaved by a lightning bolt would fill a circle. The bolt had thirteen points, as in the number of stripes in the US flag, and it's colors were red, white, and blue. They may have been stoned, but they were still patriots. Variously called the Laughing Jap - the Dead were not ordinarily racist, but the skull's eyes are vaguely Asiatic, and it's expression mirthful - the Cosmic Charlie, or the Steal Your Face (from the later album of that name, the cover of which it graces), it would become one of the most recognizable logos in the world." (McNally, 337) - Taken from A Long Strange Trip.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #18457956 - 06/22/13 07:39 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lizard Eyes said:
I don't think sooo. I always thought it was a badass name but didn't really match the kind of music they made. Then I got into phycedellics and revisitied them. Pretty sure it means Dead as in ego death :justdontknow: at least thats how I interpret it.

There are many stories about the name. The likeliest one is that they were flipping through a dictionary & Jerry opened it to a page, and the words "Grateful Dead" stuck out to him. The rest of the page melted away. (He was coming down off of a DMT trip at the time.) He said "How about the Grateful Dead man?", and thus the name was born.

--------------------

OfflineFerburu
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #18457963 - 06/22/13 07:40 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Even if steal your face is about demonic possesion, what is so scary about that? The worst demonic possession the Dead is goina put on ya is one where ya face what a shitty person your being  maybe then ya get to keep ya face

Offlineakira_akuma

#18457989 - 06/22/13 07:46 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lizard Eyes said:

they were grateful to be "ego-dead"? sounds awful. they didn't seem to sway from egoism, however... so maybe it was their dream?

i still think it's kinda fucked to wanna have your ego be "dead". why not have it be alive and well? :shrug:

i think hippies are confused people, sometimes.

OfflineFerburu
Male

#18457998 - 06/22/13 07:47 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lizard Eyes said:

Yea I think ego death (can ya say that?) is the theme, as it is the answer I am sure it had to do with the Dead look L brings about, really it is overly egotistical people passing judgement because it gives their ego existence, when ya look at them with that look there ego passes a judgement I think a lot of times it is a protective barrier from the weird feeling a liar gets in front of one who has become familiar with ego death.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Ferburu]
    #18458012 - 06/22/13 07:49 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

what "special look" are you talkin' about again? :shrug:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#18458027 - 06/22/13 07:52 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

Lizard Eyes said:

Yup. A lot of people read way too much into things like the name the Grateful Dead & their symbols. They also attach their own ideals to the band, ideals that weren't necessarily held by the band members.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #18458037 - 06/22/13 07:54 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

lol, like they knew they'd be the biggest band in the world for decades to come, and hid subliminal messages to condition the masses of fans to look for more things to quibble about...

or did they?  :smuglook:

OfflineFerburu
Male

#18458074 - 06/22/13 08:02 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

Lizard Eyes said:

they were grateful to be "ego-dead"? sounds awful. they didn't seem to sway from egoism, however... so maybe it was their dream?

i still think it's kinda fucked to wanna have your ego be "dead". why not have it be alive and well? :shrug:

I think an ego was necessary to bring in others with egos and turn them on. When the ego is dead the dream is intact. It is not realistic to think "god" would have created us as beings that have thought projections about I all day going and going and having we suffer for this ego. No the false ego is a result of fear base belief is a result of desire and the illusion of the needs to tell lies. Lies make us suffer, we no longer communicate perfectly. Ego death brings about living now, eliminated the I. Most of the people with the I I I all the time are greedy and they'll think any I statement is there own thought. The interesting part is when these people take acid, then conversations about telepathy begin. Haaaa  :gd_icon:

OfflineFerburu
Male

#18458080 - 06/22/13 08:03 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
what "special look" are you talkin' about again? :shrug:

Edited by Ferburu (06/22/13 08:07 PM)

Invisiblesomething super extreme
NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Loc: TURNT UP!
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom] * 1
    #18458089 - 06/22/13 08:04 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Freemason Satanists?
No. They just made really shitty music, which is possibly a worse crime against humanity.

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: something super extreme]
    #18458260 - 06/22/13 08:45 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Uhh no.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom]
    #18458478 - 06/22/13 09:36 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

The only thing I know is that the Kybalion is a great book and well worth reading, profound occult and mystical teaching.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisiblesomething super extreme
NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Loc: TURNT UP!
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Sham87]
    #18459132 - 06/23/13 12:47 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Uhh no.

Uhh yeah.
Do I need to go into the various reasons why and how their music is both generic and mediocre? Because I don't really feel like it.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #18459141 - 06/23/13 12:50 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:thataintright:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (06/23/13 12:51 AM)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #18459160 - 06/23/13 12:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

You can't go into those reasons because nonesuch exist.

--------------------
!

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#18459162 - 06/23/13 12:57 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sVs said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:
Uhh no.

Uhh yeah.
Do I need to go into the various reasons why and how their music is both generic and mediocre? Because I don't really feel like it.

Go for it.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale