Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #18492428 - 06/30/13 01:08 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Spying on other countries is the job of our government.  They spy on us.  It is expected.  When we catch them we jail them.  Snowden is a traitor

Thank your fucking business the economic system succeeds as well as it does. If it wasn't for all that borrowed money from China, we might not have printed more money, dumped more into the economy, saved tons of jobs, and given people salaries to buy the homes you build.

What flagrant nonsense.  Only an idiot would think we were dependent on China.  They hold 7% of the United States’ total debt load..
Quote:

You should be shunning whatever fucking idiot decided to spy on the country we borrowed like a few trillion from, not praising the trial and capture of the person who exposed what a fraud our damn government is to spy on these people we borrowed from so heavily. I have my doubts if you found some fucked up shit Obama was doing but it wasn't totally illegal by our countries laws you wouldn't come on here and blab about what a big fucking deal it was. You can't seem to stop babbling.

Nobody made the Chinese lend here.  If anybody babbles it is you with your illiterate, incoherent rants.  THEY SPY ON US.  Are we supposed to just lay down and let them spy and hack?  Just fucking stupid.  I want Snowden shot

You are a fucking disgusting person. If you borrowed money from me, and owed me 7% still, you best not be spying on me also. You should thank Snowden for your life. Your "clients" could be having homes built for them in Switzerland where the land is probably cheaper and the homes could probably be built a lot nicer for a lot less.

This is one of your more deranged posts.  Are you really that nuts?  By the way, you don't have any fucking money to lend so nobody gives a fuck how you would feel about it.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18492474 - 06/30/13 01:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If he comes near me I will shoot him.

:rofl:

why are you so offended by him?

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: Shins]
    #18492570 - 06/30/13 01:38 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Offended?  He is a spy and a traitor.  Not only that but he is the worst kind of spy, a mole.

--------------------

InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

#18492591 - 06/30/13 01:42 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/21/23 05:07 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #18492632 - 06/30/13 01:48 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
I don't know anyone on earth who is such a devout statist but pretends that they are not. If you have evidence of EU countries doing the same to U.S. diplomats, let's see it. Regardless, it is the antithesis of limited government, so I'm not surprised that you embrace it.

Edward Snowden is a traitor... to you, the MSM, the BO administration, the neocon warmongers... he is a patriot to the principles of liberty.

I am tired of your bullshit use of the word statist.  What is not statist in your mind?  No states at all?  Because that seems to be your drivel.  Anarchy?

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#18492656 - 06/30/13 01:52 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

---

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18492681 - 06/30/13 01:57 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
There are people other than anarchists who praise the actions of Edward Snowden because they believe in limited government. Then there are the statists aspiring to be Chekists who want to shoot him, hang him, etc.

I asked you about you.  A specific question.  By any nation's laws I know of Snowden is a traitor and subject to shoot on sight.  I repeat, what is your view on the proper role of the state?  Or is there one?

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#18492687 - 06/30/13 01:58 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Offended?  He is a spy and a traitor.  Not only that but he is the worst kind of spy, a mole.

you associate to strongly with your state that you would go so far as to kill him?

pathetic.

who cares if he is a spy? are you that much of a bitch that you feel the need to kill him for your nanny state ?

I'm more loyal to the truth myself.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod] * 2
    #18492702 - 06/30/13 02:01 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I want Snowden shot

What Snowden did was wrong. What my government is doing is wrong.

Given the choice, I'd shoot those in government that thought spying on Americans is the right thing to do.

While it may be legal... it doesn't pass the sniff test.

This is one of those rare instances where 2 wrongs do make a right.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Scholar
Male

#18492715 - 06/30/13 02:06 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

---

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #18492754 - 06/30/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I want Snowden shot

Given the choice, I'd shoot those in government that thought spying on Americans is the right thing to do.

What spying is the US government doing that the phone company isn't?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18492784 - 06/30/13 02:19 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
Quote:

By any nation's laws I know of Snowden is a traitor and subject to shoot on sight.

Even if that is true (does Norway, as an example, spy on foreign diplomats & its own citizens communications w/o any probable cause of terrorist or other criminal activity?), it is a pitiful defense... basically saying that as long as tyranny reigns everywhere & has extinguished freedom, then it becomes legitimate.

Snowden has not exposed any spying on US citizens without cause.  The NSA program collects no more data than is already publicly known by the phone company or internet provider.  Amazon knows more about you than the government. 
Quote:

Quote:

I repeat, what is your view on the proper role of the state?  Or is there one?

The pro-limited government answer to that Q is that the state is to protect the person and property of its citizens. Spying on foreign diplomats who are not in any way suspected of violating/plotting to violate those things, but rather as a general & routine practice just because you can do it & get away with it (and presumably knowing more gives you some type of military/economic/political advantage), is completely incompatible with limited government.

If you don't spy on them how do you know they aren't plotting?  I would also point out that if it weren't for US vigilance Norway would be an SSR.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#18492976 - 06/30/13 02:59 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I want Snowden shot

The phone company is not my government.

I expect and realize the phone company needs the data to bill me.

The government does not.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #18492982 - 06/30/13 03:00 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

imachavel said:

Thank your fucking business the economic system succeeds as well as it does. If it wasn't for all that borrowed money from China, we might not have printed more money, dumped more into the economy, saved tons of jobs, and given people salaries to buy the homes you build.

What flagrant nonsense.  Only an idiot would think we were dependent on China.  They hold 7% of the United States’ total debt load..
Quote:

You should be shunning whatever fucking idiot decided to spy on the country we borrowed like a few trillion from, not praising the trial and capture of the person who exposed what a fraud our damn government is to spy on these people we borrowed from so heavily. I have my doubts if you found some fucked up shit Obama was doing but it wasn't totally illegal by our countries laws you wouldn't come on here and blab about what a big fucking deal it was. You can't seem to stop babbling.

Nobody made the Chinese lend here.  If anybody babbles it is you with your illiterate, incoherent rants.  THEY SPY ON US.  Are we supposed to just lay down and let them spy and hack?  Just fucking stupid.  I want Snowden shot

You are a fucking disgusting person. If you borrowed money from me, and owed me 7% still, you best not be spying on me also. You should thank Snowden for your life. Your "clients" could be having homes built for them in Switzerland where the land is probably cheaper and the homes could probably be built a lot nicer for a lot less.

This is one of your more deranged posts.  Are you really that nuts?  By the way, you don't have any fucking money to lend so nobody gives a fuck how you would feel about it.

:lolwut:

zappaisgod creates a childish infactual response when he's losing so bad he can't come up with anything better.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18493528 - 06/30/13 05:23 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I want Snowden shot

The phone company is not my government.

I expect and realize the phone company needs the data to bill me.

The government does not.

So?  It is public information.  The government can get anything even if it doesn't keep a log of who you call.  All they need is a judge to sign off.  Act.  Accordingly.  I do and have since the seventies.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#18493542 - 06/30/13 05:26 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Yup.

Still doesn't make it right.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18493562 - 06/30/13 05:30 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

It is what it is.  It is what it has always been.  If you don't want that kind of scrutiny you can achieve it by giving up modern luxury.  Do what you want.

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#18493989 - 06/30/13 07:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/21/23 04:55 PM)

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #18495540 - 07/01/13 01:44 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Has Snowden been tried yet? Convicted?

Or is an accusation enough to have the state kill a guy?

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

OfflineSpace Monkey
    #18496190 - 07/01/13 08:56 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
So?  It is public information.  The government can get anything even if it doesn't keep a log of who you call.  All they need is a judge to sign off.  Act.  Accordingly.  I do and have since the seventies.

Yes, the government can get anything, once they have followed due process and had a judge sign it. That's called a warrant. But, there are rules about obtaining warrants. You have to have warrant, to obtain a warrant.

They have been collecting information, secretly until now, with the exception of secret courts, that traditionally required warrants, from the entire American population.

4th Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom