Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden * 1
    #18456658 - 06/22/13 02:34 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/nsa-leaker-edward-snowden-reveals-new-us-hacking-accusations/

He has exposed US intelligence operations in China.  Shoot him in the head on sight.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod] * 8
    #18456757 - 06/22/13 03:00 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quiet already

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #18456767 - 06/22/13 03:03 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

No you.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18456801 - 06/22/13 03:10 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe you could shoot me legally. If Obama was raping my mom Id shoot him. As far as I know its still illegal for a president to rape someone

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: imachavel] * 3
    #18456807 - 06/22/13 03:12 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Another non sequitur

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: imachavel]
    #18456925 - 06/22/13 03:38 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

If Obama was raping my mom Id shoot him.

Lol............wishful thinking?

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: psilynut]
    #18456999 - 06/22/13 03:53 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

:lol: no way, Im not for treason against my country. Im trying to figure out why the government deems it can decide whenever it wants however it wants what it considers private and why trolls like Zappa can say "kill him", and then bitch about Obama all day. Under what law of god should this traitor die, and why shouldnt Zappa be arrested right this minute for conspiracy to murder? He said in clear righting "he should be shot"

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18457012 - 06/22/13 03:56 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

:lol: no way, Im not for treason against my country. Im trying to figure out why the government deems it can decide whenever it wants however it wants what it considers private and why trolls like Zappa can say "kill him", and then bitch about Obama all day. Under what law of god should this traitor die, and why shouldnt Zappa be arrested right this minute for conspiracy to murder? He said in clear righting "he should be shot"

You are a walking talking face palm.  Killing somebody for spying is not murder.  Snowden did far more than reveal a perfectly legal program.  READ THE FUCKING LINK!  Or is your ADD precluding that?

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#18457078 - 06/22/13 04:12 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Under what law of god should this traitor die

Imaginary homos in the sky cant make laws .

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#18457179 - 06/22/13 04:31 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

You are a walking talking face palm.  Killing somebody for spying is not murder.  Snowden did far more than reveal a perfectly legal program.  READ THE FUCKING LINK!  Or is your ADD precluding that?

Wait a minute you mean he went on trial and there is undeniable evidence that he has helped possibly millions of citizens lives be endangered?

Oh ok. You hate trial. You hate god. You hate America. Can you perma ban yourself yet?

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: psilynut]
    #18457204 - 06/22/13 04:35 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

Under what law of god should this traitor die

Imaginary homos in the sky cant make laws .

Did I say god was a person? A homo at that? I dont think you created the universe, or I did. God exists in some form or another. Do you believe Obama wrote the law of god?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#18457237 - 06/22/13 04:41 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:facepalm:He is an active enemy combatant.  Your ignorance persists.  Wanted, Dead or Alive.  If he doesn't turn himself in he has no rights to trial.

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#18457363 - 06/22/13 05:07 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Did I say god was a person? A homo at that? I dont think you created the universe, or I did. God exists in some form or another. Do you believe Obama wrote the law of god?

Oookay , I'm at a loss for words so you win.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#18457411 - 06/22/13 05:19 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
:facepalm:He is an active enemy combatant.  Your ignorance persists.  Wanted, Dead or Alive.  If he doesn't turn himself in he has no rights to trial.

You should go tell Obama how much you respect him. He is in China its their problem. You bitch about this country too much to think its laws govern the worlds laws

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod] * 3
    #18458120 - 06/22/13 08:11 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/nsa-leaker-edward-snowden-reveals-new-us-hacking-accusations/

He has exposed US intelligence operations in China.  Shoot him in the head on sight.

Nice to know your willing to abandon the constitution when it suits your hunches.  I'm sure people will be very concerned when they come to take even more of your income for redistribution and you whine about property rights.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
:facepalm:He is an active enemy combatant. 

What does that mean and what does it matter?  It sounds like your using a status you don't understand that is relevant to laws you aren't familiar with to argue for a broad power for the government to shoot americans on sight.  Dumb.

Quote:

Your ignorance persists.  Wanted, Dead or Alive.  If he doesn't turn himself in he has no rights to trial.

And how is that exactly?  You have a right to a trial regardless of your prior conduct. 

OfflineSpace Monkey
Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #18458169 - 06/22/13 08:22 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

To tell the truth, if I could completely fuck up the US catastrophically, I would. But, that's not what Snowden did, he just realized that the government had been secretly recording 1/5 phone calls made in America since 9/11, and thought America would like to know.

Nice to know you don't give a shit. I don't know why you're bitching about Obama, and at the same time bitching about this guy trying to stop him from fucking you over. Actually, you know what? I have a hunch. I don't think you have any principles, I think you're weird and like being an anti-anti-establishment dick because it goes against normal logic, and when the establishment seems to be alright, then you become anti-establishment. In short, you just like being an asshole. Makes sense, since you proudly declare yourself as being a horrid asshole. Nice aspiration, idiot.

Edited by Space Monkey (06/22/13 08:28 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: johnm214] * 2
    #18460124 - 06/23/13 09:28 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Nice to know your willing to abandon the constitution when it suits your hunches.  I'm sure people will be very concerned when they come to take even more of your income for redistribution and you whine about property rights.

Another one who is ignorant of the Constitution.  It doesn't say what you think it says about privacy, pumpkin.  I have lived my entire life under the assumption that they have this data-mining info or could easily get it if they wanted to. Did you read the link?  He has gone well beyond exposing data-mining. He has now exposed US spying operations against other countries.  THAT is treason.  Wake up.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

What does that mean and what does it matter?  It sounds like your using a status you don't understand that is relevant to laws you aren't familiar with to argue for a broad power for the government to shoot americans on sight.  Dumb.

He is a spy.  What do you think a spy is?
Quote:

Quote:

Your ignorance persists.  Wanted, Dead or Alive.  If he doesn't turn himself in he has no rights to trial.

And how is that exactly?  You have a right to a trial regardless of your prior conduct. 

No you don't.  If you resist you will be taken forcibly with a very real chance that you will be killed in the process.  Or were you one of the morons who argued that that LA cop who went nuts should not have been killed

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: Space Monkey] * 2
    #18460129 - 06/23/13 09:31 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Space Monkey said:
To tell the truth, if I could completely fuck up the US catastrophically, I would.

But you're a coward
Quote:

But, that's not what Snowden did, he just realized that the government had been secretly recording 1/5 phone calls made in America since 9/11, and thought America would like to know.

The government isn't recording 1/5th of all phone calls.  You are completely ignorant.
Quote:

Nice to know you don't give a shit. I don't know why you're bitching about Obama, and at the same time bitching about this guy trying to stop him from fucking you over. Actually, you know what? I have a hunch. I don't think you have any principles, I think you're weird and like being an anti-anti-establishment dick because it goes against normal logic, and when the establishment seems to be alright, then you become anti-establishment. In short, you just like being an asshole. Makes sense, since you proudly declare yourself as being a horrid asshole. Nice aspiration, idiot.

This program does not fuck me over.  Welfare bums seizing my property fucks me over.  I don't give two shits if they know who I call on the phone.  The fucking phone company knows it

--------------------

OfflineSpace Monkey
    #18460376 - 06/23/13 10:40 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not a coward,I don't have the ability to fuck the US up, you twit. Trust me, there's plenty of people in the world who share this sentiment. And you're right, this doesn't fuck you over personally, but it does go directly against the 4th amendment of the constitution, and this means that the government is no longer controlled by the rule of law, it is now under the rule of people, which is exactly what the constitution was designed to fight against.

They can't be too up front about these things, if they started using this information in an overly-invasive way in a country that is used to such domestic comfort, people would get mad at them, and suddenly they wouldn't be able to do the unconstitutional shit they've been doing. They only get away with this because nobody STOPS them, because nobody CAN stop them, because the entire country doesn't care, and they've been brain-washed into a two-party system where either side will do the same damn thing, only one side puts a comforting smiling Obama on the tv, and the other side people don't expect anything less than dirty shit like this.

As Ron Paul points out, the constitution is completely ignored these days. Waging war without declaring it! THAT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL! If the constitution does not mean anything, THE ONLY THING CONTROLLING THE GOVERNMENT IS THE PEOPLE! Rule of the people alone DOES NOT WORK, MOST PEOPLE HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE CONSTITUTION, AND CANNOT BE EXPECTED TO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT!

Wiretapping the entire damn nation, without warrant. In case you don't know what the 4th amendment says, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

If you watch this interview and go to 8:35, the CIA director basically admits that it is unconstitutional what they are doing.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." -Ben Franklin

Edited by Space Monkey (06/23/13 10:44 AM)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Now it is unquestionably treason for Snowden [Re: zappaisgod] * 3
    #18460529 - 06/23/13 11:21 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Another one who is ignorant of the Constitution.  It doesn't say what you think it says about privacy, pumpkin.

And what do I seem to think it says about privacy?  You are advocating summary execution of an american citezin- privacy doesn't even come into it.

More outrageously, you seem to think labeling him an "enemy combatant", a term designating combatants who are alleged not to fall under the Geneva Convention, has any constitutional signifigance.  That argument isn't even made by the US government: both Bush and Obama have conceded Americans must be given trials even if they are combatants, which snowden isn't.

Quote:

I have lived my entire life under the assumption that they have this data-mining info or could easily get it if they wanted to. Did you read the link?  He has gone well beyond exposing data-mining. He has now exposed US spying operations against other countries.  THAT is treason.  Wake up.

Yes, the Chinese government has been reported to allege they recieved information from him.  Well, I guess no need for a trail then- lets take third party media reports from hostile foreign governments as proof positive  :kaboom:
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

He is a spy.  What do you think a spy is?

What does it matter?  Granting this arguendo, it does not justify revoking the constitution or justify summary execution.

So far I've seen no evidence that he gathered information for the purposes of providing it to a foreign power, which I would think should be required before you start claiming he's a spy.  Pretty much everyone agrees he disclosed classified materials- calling him a spy is just mindless rhetoric. 

Quote:

Quote:

No you don't.  If you resist you will be taken forcibly with a very real chance that you will be killed in the process.  Or were you one of the morons who argued that that LA cop who went nuts should not have been killed

What does that have to do with this?  The LA cop also had a right to a trial before punishment was imposed.  He was killed ostensibly in self defense- that he fired on officers didn't remove his right to a trail, it only allowed the officers to excercise their rights to defend themselves.

There is no tension between the right to a trial and the right to use deadly force, but what you seem to be arguing here is that because under some unrelated circumstances Snowden could be killed, that therefore under these markedly different circumstances it wouldn't be illegal or unjust to do the same.  Dumb

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom