Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
trip report, mazatapecs and tasmanias
    #1845220 - 08/24/03 01:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i posted this in one of my threads, but i decided to post it in a new one just for the hell of it. this was off only a little more than a gram of mazatapecs and tasmanias (about .6 grams each). the outcome of this combination is incredible and i highly recommend it. i only took a gram because last time i tripped it was a bad one, learned to respect the shroom, so decreased my dosage this time since i was pretty afraid to do it... but i had to. i apolagize for whats fucked up in this report since im still in a somewhat spacy mindset, im just too lazy to fix whatever is wrong sentance and spelling wise

small and hopefully short trip report:

after the walk we began to feel the come on. i felt like doing something so i said "hey, basketball!" and we played basketball like mad... hyper and happy as hell. we then gave up because we knew that we would be burned out after that. the peak began to hit us as we went into the back yard that was fenced in. it seemed like some sort of playground. we got some music (happy hardcore... just cus its happy haha) and started dancing under the most BEAUTIFUL clear night sky, no moon, just stars... not a single cloud. im not a raver or anything, i dont even know how to dance, but it felt GREAT. then we let my friend's dogs out back with us and they were nuts... they knew we were shrooming and they felt the good vibe (if any of you have encountered pets on shrooms you know what i mean). they just ran around and around and around. i chased them for a while until i decided to put my hands in the pool.

swimming was then a must. i was in the pool with my friends for about a minute until we got cold as hell... wait what should we do? we like the water but its coooollllddd. i know! lets go in the spa!

we floated around in the spa looking at the night sky for a good 45 minutes. it felt and looked amazing. im not sure if any of you have taken mazatapecs before, but they're moreso a visual traily trip. i cant even begin to explain what the stars looked like. there were little lines connecting each star to another one, like a huge web.

and then there was mars... hollly shit mars...

mars looked incredible... its beyond what words could describe. it was... i dunno. it just was.... so after this we got out of the spa, even though we didnt really want to (we didnt want to waste the whole peak in the spa) and went up to a decent sized field with wheat growing in it thats across the street. we just walked out into the middle of it talking about whatever and stood there for a while. then, for another "adventure" walk.

we proceeded to walk back to the driveway where the last and final peak wave crashed, and we all felt it at the same time... the comedown had begun. however, we were still shrooming off those mazatapecs for another good 3 hours. i noticed that tasmania's are really easy on the brain, they're a great mellow trip with an easy comedown. the mazatapecs tend to last (feel) about 2-3 hours longer with a little bit harsher of a comedown but its still an easy one.

anyways, still tripping on the mazatapecs (mostly it seemed, it was more of a visual/spiritual trip now) i decided to talk a walk over to the wheat field again, walked through the treeline into another field, and for the first time on shrooms, i saw the moon. it wasnt out earlier in the night and now it was just above the trees. there was only a sliver of it lit, however you could still see the rest of it quite clearly, it was just darker. it looked incredible. i sat there in the field and began to meditate as i usually do in that spot... and my mind took me to a place where i've never been. i wasn't in a field, i wasn't anywhere. i was just in existence with everything in perfect balace, as i normally feel when meditating, but to an incredibly greater magnitude. i recieved that bouyant feeling (some of you may know what i mean) but it was 10 times stronger than ever. i opened my eyes and everything was pure energy, except the moon. for the first time in this life i saw the world in its purest essesnce. i didnt know how long i was up in the field, but i decided i should go to my friends back at the house. when i stood up i was extremely bouyant and felt very light. i didnt hold that feeling however, i didnt have the attention span to do it as i returned to the house. we all then went to the driveway, smoked a ciggarette, went inside, played some mario kart 64, and went passed out in a bed.

woke up and felt GRRRREEEAT!!

what was learned:

-how to have a good trip (finally!!!!)
-mazatapecs are AMAZING, awesome trails and very good for spiritual use
-tasmanias are AMAZING, a mellow trip and a very easy comedown, but seems shorter than the average trip.
-and other things that will always only make sense to me...

mazatapecs and tasmanias.... i highly, HIGHLY suggest this mixture. i can't stress it further. i wish my dog could grow enough to give to all of you guys so you can all experience it. the combination of each of these properties are mindblowing.... definately increasing the dosage of this combination next time. happy shrooming

Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: trip report, mazatapecs and tasmanias [Re: Edge]
    #1845639 - 08/24/03 04:43 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like a great trip, my last trip was a low dose also, maybe 1.5 grams. And it was great, just a good feeling, minor hallucination, basically it was just an afternoon of me and my 2 friends laughing our asses off for no apparent reason. Shroom on. =D

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Re: trip report, mazatapecs and tasmanias [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1847300 - 08/25/03 03:26 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

good times. Live em up! I will remember that combo for the future... Thanks-

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: trip report, mazatapecs and tasmanias [Re: whole9]
    #1867721 - 08/31/03 05:17 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Both strains are quality - so good choices in my opinion

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports