Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinealakona
at least i'm not Poid.
 User Gallery

Loc: ville.
Nervous about the "first time"
    #1844730 - 08/24/03 02:40 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Alright, heres the thing:

My friend has been assisting her boyfriend with his growing progress, and has learned quite a bit about mushrooms. She has watched him, as well as many of her friends, trip several times, but she has yet to do them herself. The truth? Shes nervous. See, 5 years ago, she ecperimented with acid, and had a very, very bad trip her second time. Since then, she is skeptical of doing anything with the chance that it is going to even slightly mimic that horrible experiance.

Well, now she might be ready. Shes got the goods, got the place, got the friends... the only thing she needs now is the... well, courage i guess.

So maybe you guys could help her out. Tell her shes freaking out for no reason, tell her about your first time, tell her your tips, ANYTHING. Just tell her something. Shes tired of, quite possibly, being the only person here who HASNT experienced the phenomenon.

Peace

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008.

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

leftysurprise said:
  ive been fucking praying for 2 years that she would just get over her phobia of jizz and take a load right down the gullet for me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: alakona]
    #1844812 - 08/24/03 03:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: Tremor1127]
    #1844849 - 08/24/03 04:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Give her lots or reassurance.  A positive attitude is a good thing to go in with, as it will affect the trip.

A bad trip is extremely damaging sometimes.  But getting back on the horse can also be extremely rewarding.  Good settings are a must.  Go Outside if possible.  Laugh and have a good time :smile:

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: alakona]
    #1844889 - 08/24/03 05:07 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think as long as you're - ahem I mean "SHE'S" - not afraid of getting a bit spooked (which may or may not happen), then y-she should be OK. :smile:

Have fun, keep it safe, and be sure to come back here with a trip report if you end up taking them :laugh:

REMEMBER: "I TOOK DRUGS.. HAHAAA I'M TRIPPIN THE FUGGOUT!"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1844925 - 08/24/03 06:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

If she had a very, very bad trip on acid last time, she should have a very good justification to herself for doing it again. Just to do it to go along with the gang isn't enough and could set her up for another nightmare.

If she needs help from depression, a source of hope in her life, a powerful reason like that is always the best defence against any problems.

The shrooms should be gentler than acid anyway.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #1845202 - 08/24/03 01:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

HI! :smile: 

A few things that helped me with my nerves for my first shroom trip...

-Have someone you trust with you!! 
-Have the words, "I'm tripping" on a piece of paper and put it where you can chance see it. 
-Focus on r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g.  This helped me so much on the come-up.  I just laid against the couch, closed my eyes and listened to the music. 
-Just go with the flow!  Don't fight your trip...just be smooth with it.  :smile: 
-Enjoy the experience!  :smile:  You'll be having a personal, internal experience that is unique and unlike anyone elses!  Enjoy every facet of your trip.  Appreciate this wondrous experience and opportunity. 

Keeping these things in mind were really helpful when I shroomed for the first time.  :smile: 

Hope this helps your friend! :wink:

-ShadeGirl 

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

#1845577 - 08/24/03 04:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I agree completely with the above. Just do it when you are having a great day (if her friends are willing to wait around). If you are happy and enthusiastic about going on a trip. Shrooms are fun!~! and are indeed less harsh then acid. I have always felt that shrooms energized my mindset and let me just look around and take in all that is offered to us by mother nature (and yes TV comes from her womb also) She is experiencing a molding of two entities when tripping, her and her surroundings (some times you become a lamp:) he he). The only time error occurs is when some one tries to fight this merger. Let the walls breath, and with each deep breath let out a giggle realizing you are a small percentage of the people in the world that gets to see the world this way:) 
happy trails, and look at the trees
puggy :tongue2:

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #1845630 - 08/24/03 04:37 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Take a lower dose the first time.

Maybe 1.5-2 grams.

Then work with it.  :smile:
Have fun! 

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1845893 - 08/24/03 06:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hey please come back and let us know how it went for "her."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: Strumpling]
    #1847977 - 08/25/03 12:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think the thing is that you've just not gotta worry about bad trips happenning, just worrying about it could bring one on.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1848653 - 08/25/03 04:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

^ exactly ^

simply thinking "oh shit is this trip going bad?" can ruin your trip if you take yourself too seriously - just remember if you have any thoughts like that; just laugh at yourself "haa i'm TRIPPIN!"

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1849470 - 08/25/03 09:23 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

maybe she shouldnt trip if shes doing it cause she's tired of being the only person to have not taken mushrooms... of course, this doesnt mean she'll definitely have a bad trip, but stil....

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinealakona
at least i'm not Poid.
 User Gallery

Loc: ville.
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: entiformatie]
    #1857237 - 08/28/03 01:29 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

thats not the only reason why shes doing it, shes doing it because she wants to experiance it for herself

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008.

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

leftysurprise said:
  ive been fucking praying for 2 years that she would just get over her phobia of jizz and take a load right down the gullet for me.

OfflinenewAK
Loc: Alaska
    #1857558 - 08/28/03 03:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have alot of experience with LSD and have had people freak out on it around me.Acually end up in a psyc ward for a bit. The difference betwwen LSD and shrooms is that shrooms give you a cleaner trip. LSD feels like its man-made. More intense with alomst a metallic like feel. It can make you feel like you have no control if things start to slip. Shrooms,like I'm sure you know have a giggly,pretty colors, everything is fun feel for most people. If your friend wants to do them maybe try to engage her in a board game like monopoly or sorry. By the time she feels the effects the board game will look so neat that she will forget any bad things. And she won't be just sitting there waiting for the shit to happen. Just an idea. :smile: 

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: newAK]
    #1859036 - 08/28/03 03:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, thats sort of what I did for my first trip.  Kevin and I played Uno while waiting for the shrooms to kick in until we were laughing too hard that we kept falling over and couldn't concentrate.  I was at ease, by then.  :smile:

InvisibleAlienPrimate
Brachiator
Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: newAK]
    #1859043 - 08/28/03 03:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

...and don't mix it with other drugs your first time, especially alchohol. It isn't good to be drunk when you take shrooms, it can facilitate a bad trip.

--------------------
I said "no" to drugs but drugs just aint takin no for an answer!

Offlinefungulus

Re: Nervous about the "first time" [Re: AlienPrimate]
    #1860443 - 08/28/03 10:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Alcohol sucks w/shrooms indeed. The hardest I tripped off shrooms was when I had drunk 13 beers. It was intense and not that enjoyable, like waiting to stop trippin' so I could pass out. I was only 18 and willing to do anything. I've been trying to get my brother to shroom for a while. He's never tripped on anything, but used to smoke a lot of pot. I think it would do him some good, but I think he is nervous, unsure, etc. He may just not be interested at all. He wont answer me 1 way or other and I can't read him; he sucks like that. I would really like to share the gift w/him, but I guess he has got to want it. I wouldn't condone pressuring shrooms on anyone who don't want 'em. They are a gift that is not to be taken lightly! Peace, pot, and shrooms!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience