Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Unwrapping Ourselves From the Past....
    #1843046 - 08/23/03 09:57 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, every once and awhile I come into this state, one that I wish to expand to every moment of my life. In this state of mind, I am quite powerful. My mind is no longer tied up into all these ideas of who I was in the past, and mental programs resulting in insecurities, bad images of myself, etc., are no longer in use.

I feel the infinite power and can use that to any end that I wish. My mind is basically completely free. Anything about me that held true in the past does not effect my present state at all. I am free to pursue any interest that I wish without feeling that I do not belong there, that I am inadequate, or that I have anything to lose, as there really isn't anything that could adversely effect me.

Granted, that doesn't make me careless; I don't burn down my house because it doesn't matter, so to speak. I am completely free to go after any action I wish, and holding onto things that are important to me doesn't get into the way of this, since I am free of the attachment.

I am also capable of thinking of things from any perspective. Take that however you want, but my imaginative powers are great and unparalled. Nah, I don't know if that is true, but they are very vivid, at the very least.

Anyways, yeah, it is tough to keep this state of mind flowing. When you are in it, it seems like it would be impossible to leave it, (ever be on a trip and feel like you've changed forever), but the negative shit always seems to leak back through. It takes a lot of mental work to be able to keep it going forever, and I think it is about time that I do that work so my mind can be free....
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Unwrapping Ourselves From the Past.... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1843057 - 08/23/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

good luck bro

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Unwrapping Ourselves From the Past.... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1843731 - 08/23/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

First off: Why not burn down the house????
Secound of all: Why are you sharing this with us again??? (j/k) lol

Anyways, i think everyone should try to free their mind of wery, memory, and attachments, its feels as if your just being born (intelectually anyway). We should all forget EVERYTHING we were ever TOUGHT in order to come up wit what you really belive. So in order to really be what you wanna be u must forget and liberate your mind of its attachments, in other words instead of your mind telling you who you are, your deciding yourself. Am i making any sense here?????

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1843983 - 08/23/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

did you have a question to pose or something to discuss here? heh I'm confused..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #1843990 - 08/23/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

when i feel that way i eat some ketchup chips, not because i "have to"
but because i can :smile: mmmmmm ketchuppy mental freeedom

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Unwrapping Ourselves From the Past.... [Re: Spokesman]
    #1845135 - 08/24/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
did you have a question to pose or something to discuss here? heh I'm confused..

Yeah, so am I.. hehe. Um, I think I was just posting the thoughts I had at the moment, seeing if anyone else could identify with what I said, or if they were at least interested in it.. I dunno.

Quote:

Spokesman said:
First off: Why not burn down the house????
Secound of all: Why are you sharing this with us again??? (j/k) lol

Anyways, i think everyone should try to free their mind of wery, memory, and attachments, its feels as if your just being born (intelectually anyway). We should all forget EVERYTHING we were ever TOUGHT in order to come up wit what you really belive. So in order to really be what you wanna be u must forget and liberate your mind of its attachments, in other words instead of your mind telling you who you are, your deciding yourself. Am i making any sense here?????

Um, yeah, something like that. It isn't so simple, as in "forgetting everything", shit like that. It is really more about taking your life in more of a Now sense, instead of continously identifying who you are with what happened in the past..

And you're right about the attachments thing. We should not have any emotion-backed demands, really, except for the bare essentials (food so we don't starve, air, etc.). I mean, that doesn't mean that you can't still live your life with material possessions and all that, it only means that if you don't get something that you prefer you had, or etc, that it doesn't effect you, since it was only a preference you held. It wasn't a demand, an addiction.

Basically, all suffering is the result from an attachment to something. If you are attached to money, and you don't have it, does it tear you up emotionally? It does if you are truly attached. If there is nothing you can do about not having money at the moment, and it doesn't really matter, than why continously dwell on it or let it bother you? That only ruins the experiences you are having at the moment..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang: