Home | Community | Message Board

Myco.ca - Spores & Cultivation Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNunny
Noob
Male

How to detox THC (weed) and prepare for a drug test *DELETED*
    #18435539 - 06/18/13 02:19 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Nunny

Reason for deletion: Out dated

Edited by Nunny (06/18/13 02:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHalfLight
I'm a teapot

Loc: Black Flag
Re: How to detox THC (weed) and prepare for a drug test [Re: Nunny]
    #18435821 - 06/18/13 05:07 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I can't remember where, but I read that fat only burns rapidly at 70% of your "in motion" heart rate, otherwise you're just burning glycerine. So if when you normally sprint your heart rate goes to 140, you'd want it to be at 98 in order to burn fat efficiently. I don't know if this is true, but if so it would be something to note, and in that case it might make more sense to do something less cardiovascular than sprinting. Maybe just jogging for long periods of time, or pacing around in a steam room for a while.

--------------------
dead man walking

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: How to detox THC (weed) and prepare for a drug test [Re: HalfLight]
    #18435867 - 06/18/13 05:36 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

not going to lie, didn't read the whole op.

I believe the fat burning is incorrect info and its actually flushing out toxins as urinating would.

you can pass a piss test and fail a blood test at the same time, also you could test positive days later from a piss test that you passed prior.

the basic idea for passing a piss test is dilution and a few days of flushing prior.

basically, take some diet pills used for water weight and drink real cranberry juice followed by copious amounts of water and urinate as much as possible, I would drink around 2-3 gallons a day 3 days prior.

the day of the test get up super early and smash on water and cranberry and urinate as many times as possible ( absolutely never give the first piss of the day)

take some b12 a few hours prior to color your urine, if it's too clear theyl make you retake it.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineNunny
Noob
Male

Re: How to detox THC (weed) and prepare for a drug test [Re: HalfLight]
    #18437932 - 06/19/13 01:26 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You are correct with the heart rate, although its a little higher you know that blasting your heart rate is for fitness and keeping it a little under is for fat burning.
Although, because you're taking your rest your heart rate doesn't reach that high, you'll find continuous running will make it higher.
The reason for sprint training is to keep it explosive and short so you only use creating as an energy source, much longer, like running for over 10 minutes, starts using protein as an energy source, nd the only place to get this protein is from your muscles. Compare Olympic sprinters to the long distance runners. Sprinters are extremely low body fat with admirable physique while marathon runners are just skin and bone.

--------------------
Money Can't Buy Life

OfflineNunny
Noob
Male

Re: How to detox THC (weed) and prepare for a drug test [Re: bishlap]
    #18437936 - 06/19/13 01:27 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

if you read it all you would've realized I said this isn't to try trick to test AKA diluting your piss to the shit house. It goes the extra step in actually removing the THC, AKA the fat cells. Please learn to read a whole post before criticizing

--------------------
Money Can't Buy Life

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#18437977 - 06/19/13 01:36 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Nunny said:
if you read it all you would've realized I said this isn't to try trick to test AKA diluting your piss to the shit house. It goes the extra step in actually removing the THC, AKA the fat cells. Please learn to read a whole post before criticizing

I assume your talking to me..
excuse me for not wanting to read your novel, I was offering advice, and dont worry, ill never do that again..

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineTrippyJuice
 User Gallery

#18438055 - 06/19/13 01:53 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Iv used canning jelly "suregel" and gallon of water  couple hours prior to test clean worked for me..

--------------------
We trippy mane!

OfflineNunny
Noob
Male

#18438353 - 06/19/13 03:07 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Well I assure you, you saved your time not reading it, because if you're too lazy to even read then you're too lazy to actually do anything in this "novel"

Again, if you read the post and even the headline its a guide on how to detox and prepare for a drug test. Not smash shit loads of water a day before and pray it works. I gave good reasons as to why these actually work and not just some false claim that's floated around for years.

Your initial post is in some way correct you may be able to pass a test with just that but you can also get caught for dilution and automatic fail. I appreciate that contribution if the reader is looking for a quick last resort gamble which very well may fail, but don't straight up tell me mine is incorrect. Because its not.

--------------------
Money Can't Buy Life

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#18438403 - 06/19/13 03:18 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

lol a qualified trainer, good shit :lol:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder