Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip....
    #1842853 - 08/23/03 05:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

By far the best thing to do when you tripping is hitting nitorus oxide....I dont know why theres not such a big hype about it but I always have a few boxes of cream chargers handy before I trip on anything. Seriously it multiplies the effects 10 fold, Ive seen things you wouldnt believe with this mixture. Check it out and hit me back.
Orizon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: orizon]
    #1843079 - 08/23/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, outerspace is a nice place to visit.  where do you get your chargers? i used to be able to get them from a headshop in NH, but they dont sell them anymore ::sad::

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: ]
    #1843213 - 08/23/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

there IS a big hype about it.

and iam... just search google for nitrous or n2O and you'll quickly find some places that sell it, and at VERY reasonable prices.

Anonymous

Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1843275 - 08/23/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ive heard that in certain states you can get busted for nitrous...do they have to be able to prove that you're using it as an inhalant, or can they just bust you for having it, or does it vary state to state?

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #1843326 - 08/23/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Nitrous alone can produce some pretty fucked up results.. I remember this one real big nitrous hit I took, all sound and light turned into vibration (like there was a giant fan between me and all of my senses, kind of..) and I watched a river of blue flow down a white snowy hill.. then I started to come to and realized that I was staring at a stream of spit flowing from my mouth. :laugh: It was awesome.

Offlinesroc
connect the dots

Loc: on paper
    #1843365 - 08/23/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I know this to be true for a fact. I have used nitrous with combinations of other things for years. It has always been my personal preference. Try it with acid or ecstasy.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1843960 - 08/23/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Whenever I hit that stuff I can feel my brain SCREAMING at me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME YOU MORON?!"

This is why I haven't done it in quite a while :wink: heh but hey different strokes for different folks I suppose - keep it safe man!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#1844743 - 08/24/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

There are head shops close to me that sell them but they go for about $20 a box!!!! Im getting mine now from the internet...search the web for cream chargers or N20 and youll find plenty of places that sell them. I buy in the bulk so I can pay as low as 6-7 dollars a box... The lowest youull find them is on Ebay. GOOD LUCK!
Orizon

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#1844767 - 08/24/03 01:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

As far as legality goes.....Its different in every state. However I can get 30 boxes and a cracker delivered to my door totally legally. We live in Florida and my friend got caught with a dozen boxes and cracker(all necessary things for hittin nitrous) in his car and my friend just said they were haveing a whip cream party and the cop let him go...I think they have to prove that you have it for the intention of hittting it or actually catch you in the act. (And even then you can deny in the court of law) hehe...As far as health issues, people might think that this drug kills brain cells or what not but from the research Ive done....It appears absolutely safe as long as you take a breath every minute or 2. And if you get the tank....dont use the mask!!! A friend of a friend passed out with it on and almost died cause he was breathing pure N20 for like 10 minutes!!!! Im gettin an oxygen tank to hook up to my nitrous tank so I can safely use the nitrous to its full extent and totally fall out...Or as the Dentist call it.... "the twilight zone" Ima goin shroom huntin, peace out, Orizon

Anonymous

#1844768 - 08/24/03 01:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ive found places that sell them, thats not my problem. what im lookin for is if im at say, a place of higher learning in ME, can they fuck me over for havin this shit?

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1844936 - 08/24/03 04:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Not if you have a seltzer dispenser.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1844962 - 08/24/03 05:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Universities don't give a shit if their students use drugs, especially legal ones. Why whould they?

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
    #1844987 - 08/24/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

>Im gettin an oxygen tank to hook up to my nitrous tank so I can safely
use the nitrous to its full extent

Good! You hate to hear about dumbasses dieing w/ bags over their heads...

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#1845009 - 08/24/03 06:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I assume you mean a school?....um well, if your planning on hitting nitrous in class and get caught for it then yea you can get in trouble. I dont recommened doing this But Ive hit nitrous at Disney....Universal....the Cinema and even at school during movie days. 8) The general public doesnt know what a cream charger-cracker looks like and the only time somebodys approached me about it (at the cinema)....I just told him I had some strange type of asthma..hehe But back to the subject.....Are you afraid of getting caught with it in your dorm? Well you still cant get in trouble unless your caught in the act...If your still nervous about it just store the thing in your kitchen....It is used for making whipped cream after all. Remember this stuff is sold over the counter....Ive never heard of heavy charges being pressed for the possession of N20....Have fun on your journeys....
-Orizon

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1845125 - 08/24/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
Whenever I hit that stuff I can feel my brain SCREAMING at me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME YOU MORON?!"

Have to agree with the strumpman. Perhaps I just have a tolerance to it but I didn't experience any revelations or deep thought patterns while under the influence of n2o. Seemed pretty useless to me.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: Revelation]
    #1845239 - 08/24/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

a friend of mine got in a fair amount of trouble at UVM last year when his RA found a box of chargers on the ground, had to deal with judicial services for the school and stuff, just something i want to avoid.  I guess im just being paranoid and should hide my shit though, shouldnt be  a problem if i do that.

Universities don't give a shit if their students use drugs, especially legal ones. Why whould they?

wtf are you talking about?  i know kids that have gotten fucked for taking other peoples ritalin, my room was searched maybe 5 times last year when my RA *thought* he smelled pot.  Was only true maybe 2 or 3 times :laugh:.  My point is that they definately do care, at least at my school, id sure as hell love to go to your school.

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
    #1845722 - 08/24/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

just hide it, sounds easy enough as long as you dont arise suspicion you should be golden, good luck though.

I had my first few nitrous experiences in the massivly long line to "IT" there was a dude selling them, so i sat in his car and had a few balloons, unfortunatly i couldnt get in touch with him while tripping that weekend, i could see it intensifying a trip 10 fold, im sure me and nitrous will meet again.

GOOD KARMA

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

OfflineDao_Monkey
Golemwobble

Loc: Otautahi
Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: dibbles]
    #1845983 - 08/24/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I also agree with Strumpling. Although taking a big hit of n2o on 4 tabs of acid can smear one across the universe in a picosecond, nitrous revelations are always painfully fleeting, at the same time my soul feels like all its nutrients are being rinsed out in one blow. It just doesn't feel healthy. Or maybe I'm just getting old...

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: Dao_Monkey]
    #1846073 - 08/24/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't wear a mask. Good advice. I was at a party and took two baloons one after another. I remember the music flanged into something awesome, a whole new song. I love how shltty rap turns intto sweet techno on nitrous. Anyways, next thing I know, I'm waking up on the ground, reconstructing where I am. "I'm at... a party... I am... Me... i must have passed out... oh ok I can see, there we go. hearings coming back online too. i'm gonna be ok"

VEry fun, but with a mask that could have been deadly. You don't know you're going to pass out, you just do.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Best mix ever.....Best thing to do on a trip.... [Re: Noviseer]
    #1846154 - 08/24/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

.....4 months ago I was caught in woodshop class blacked out on nitrous....My upper body was laying on a table and I was drooling all over the place. The teacher took me outside and I assured him that I was not under the influence of any substances. He then went back in the classroom to call asspacker (officer packer is the DARE officer at my high school) and I grabbed my last 2 nitrous cans and bailed before he could.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals