Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemilk
Buying a grow kit questions.
    #1842980 - 08/23/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I live with my parents so I cannot set up my own farm yet, but I was thinking I could buy one of those already made grow kits since they are small and I could kind of keep it out of the way.

Do you think buying one would be a good idea to just get a general idea of how they grow? Do the premade grow kits resemble the ones you make yourself in terms of the procedure of growing the mushrooms? Will it show me what mushrooms are supposed to look like throughout the stages compared to mushrooms that are grown "manually"?

I have also looked around at different websites where I could buy a kit, and was wondering if anyone had any favorites that they buy from. I am Canadian if that matters. Tx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Buying a grow kit questions. [Re: milk]
    #1842987 - 08/23/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't grow in you parents house without permission man. It isn't cool.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: Buying a grow kit questions. [Re: milk]
    #1842992 - 08/23/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sneaky growing is always difficult, it really depends on your home situation if it'll pass by unnoticed. Even with a prefab kit, you'll have to provide the proper conditions for each stage of growth, which can be a bit tricky if you want other people not to notice what's going on.

A kit will show you what growing ps. cubensis look like (providing you are successful in growing your kit), it doesn't differ from 'hand-grown' mushies. A kit doesn't provide you with much experience in growing mushies though, so if possible at all, I would suggest trying the PF Tek, just to get a hang of the whole growing business. A kit is much less prone to detection by nosy family members though...

OfflineBigcaps
I am not notusing drugs.

Loc: Let me die in my hole
Re: Buying a grow kit questions. [Re: shakta]
    #1842994 - 08/23/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Really...i grew mushrooms in my compost pile when i was still living at home....my parents were cool with it, they dont have to know they are magical, neither do you  :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract