Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #18416575 - 06/13/13 10:57 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Here is an excellent thread from about a month ago.

If this witness's testimony is to be believed (and keep in mind this was a guy who was found bound and gagged and severely injured for the rest of his life) NueroSoup AKA Krystal Cole not only was not there against her will, she actually forcefully dosed people, and then physically and sexually tortured them while chanting "satanic" incantations. She's literally trying to ruin someone's soul (if you believe that stuff..)

Quote:

SteethDurvey said:
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. The only reason I signed up an account is that I recently became engrossed in the Len Pickard/ Todd Skinner / Krystle Cole case. I have a few comments to make and some questions. My main interest is not actually in the Pickard aspect.. it's in the violent assault on Brandon Green conducted by Krystle ("Krystal") Cole, Gordon Todd Skinner, and another guy, in a motel room in Oklahoma. In my opinion this is the true crime of this case, and the true evil.

I am talking of the permanent physical and mental mutilation of Brandon Green, aged 18 at the time.

What strikes me is that there are so many posters in various forums and on Youtube calling Krystle Cole (or "Krystal" or "Neurosoup girl") a "snitch", and that THAT's the worst thing she did regarding all this. In my opinion, infinitely worse (INFINITELY worse) was what she is alleged to have participated in with Todd: the brutal assault and permanent physical and psychic injury (worse than murder) on Brandon Green.

I could care less about narcs narcing on other narcs (which is the bottom line in the Pickard/Skinner soap opera). Poor widdle diddums.

However, TORTURE, FORCED PERMANENT STERILIZATION AND GENITAL MUTILATION of an 18 year old boy, FORCED PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, both organic and psychological, to that kid... THIS was true evil.

Why isn't Krystle Cole in jail, for life, like Skinner is?

I pray Skinner is never released.

For those unfamiliar with the case (or familiar only with the retarded "documentary" with the hipster vocal-fry metrosexual interviewer, showing Krystle in a G-string in the old missile silo), here is what happened to Brandon, and what Brandon testified after his torture and attempted  or "near" murder:

----------------------------------

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

April 4, 2007: Krystle Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites torture victim Brandon Green as reporting a collapsed lung, damage to the left side of his body, sexual dysfunction, severe memory loss (click here for Report p. 5-8).

"I was kidnapped in July, 2003, and today in almost February, 2007. Almost four years have gone by, and I'm still in constant agony in multiple areas across my body. It kills me to think that Krystal could be released from probation in half the amount of time that I have been suffering. I beg the courts to be harsh on Krystal and charge her with the maximum penalty available. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner handed me over to complete evil. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner encouraged and enjoyed the physical, sexual and emotional torture inflicted against my will, for numerous days. Krystal is very sick and very young. She has the propensity to kill and is arrogant enough to follow through with it. Her only regret is getting caught, and probably wishes she had finished me off there in the field." (See Report, p. 10.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: Do you believe the Defendant is a serious threat to the community? Answer:

"Yes, very much so. She is young, evil and enthusiastic. She still has a lot of damage she could do, if not punished correctly the first time. Just as her predecessor/husband, each time she slides through the court system successfully, she will become more brazen and more confident." (See Report, p. 10-11, and see January 5, 2011 indictment of Krystal Cole's advertisers in State v. Sloan, below.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: What type of punishment, in your opinion, so you feel is necessary for the Defendant to receive? Answer:

"Incarceration. People are creatures of habit. I would bet the farm she is currently living off illegally made money, and is either committing or scheming several large crimes. She has grown up in a life of easy money, answering to no one, and is lying to everyone. I would be too scared not to incarcerate Krystal A. Cole-Skinner. For somebody to commit the types of crimes she has committed, and to show no real signs of emotions, she is a loose cannon and is a threat to any community, especially a threat to unsuspecting males." (See Report, p. 11.)

"She was the first and only girlfriend I took home to my parents. I trusted Krystal with everything ... I had a boyish optimism about life. I was quick-witted and mentally sharp. And above all else, I had no idea such evil, like Krystal, even existed...In contrast with the way I feel Krystal was portrayed throughout the court process, I want the court to know that Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)" (See Report, p. 8-9.)

"Many nights Krystal would sit in front of the mirror and would repeat to herself what she would say if ever caught for her and (Skinner's) illicit drug activity. Months after my body was discovered in Texas and the three were identified and located, the first assistant D.A. on the case had me come into his office to discuss the court case. When Krystal's pre-memorized story about her involvement with (Skinner) was regurgitated by (attorney) David Robertson, my stomach dropped and I felt faint: 'She was just a girl who got caught up in (Skinner's) manipulation and mind control' (italicized in the original)." (See Report, p. 9.)

April 4, 2007: Krystal Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites statements of torture victim Brandon Green regarding Krystal Cole's activities prior to and after the kidnapping:

"After my body was dumped, (Skinner) and (Cole) returned home and proceeded to contact several of my former friends and associates. She would ask them if they had heard from Brandon ... In my humble opinion, Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court ...To think that my high school felony drug charge for an unprescribed pain medication carried a worse penaltythan Krystal's charge, makes me cringe. She always said, the two worst things that can happen to her are spending time in jail and./or getting a felony conviction. I pray earnestly that she gets both." (See Report, p. 10.)

"Here are a few things probably never mentioned about Krystal's premeditation and the execution of the of the plans in regards to my kidnapping:

Although she was broke, had no steady income and had previously helped me financially, Krystal secretly paid my apartment's rent several months ahead. She had told the landlord that her and I (sic) were about to go to California to take care of her dying father. I found this information out after the fact, and it still took me several years to realize she paid up my apartment so nobody would be looking for my body.

Two weeks prior to my kidnapping Krystal had spent a lot of time and energy in the search for an 'anointed' person to create her a pure white prayer robe that was designated for a special occasion. In sick twist of humor, Krystal wore the same prayer robe I helped design to perform seances over my body while I was being tortured. She would chant prayers over my body, offering up my soul as a sacrifice to Satan." (See Report, p. 9.)

------------------------------------------

Well, that's my comment/diatribe.

My question is: Where is Brandon now? Still alive or did he commit suicide or die of complications from the assault? If he's alive, is he at peace? Thanks for any info.

Btw Krystle calls Brandon "Brad" in her interviews and (lame) book Lysergic. This is to "protect his identity". How considerate of her! What a cutie pie! And she has such an endearing smile! She reads Wikipedia and Erowid articles so damn cute on her vids! Sometimes she wears pigtails on her videos! Awwww! I heard she paints fractal artwork! I heard she has PTSD, god bless her! Trippy! I heard that when she first tried MDMA, she loved it! Awwwwwww. Don't ya love the way she giggles? Namaste, cutie pie!

This was a sickening case to hear about. This post, for me, is just to deal with some of the revulsion I felt when I heard about it. Ok, that's that off my chest.

Peace..... to Brandon.

Here is the link to the thread in question. 

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18293871

Surprisingly that is the OP's only post. But it's a damn good one. More people need to read this story.

Nobody gets off scott-free from working at the biggest LSD laboratory in history. She snitched, she snitched hard, and who knows what other fucked up shit she did to get out of this.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: halo]
    #18416609 - 06/13/13 11:05 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Brandon was left in the middle of the desert to die. She paid off his apartment rent so no one would be looking for him. She chanted incantation over his body as he was being tortured. He was supposed to die, but he lived

...or, ya know, he's making this all up for the hell of it.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: halo]
    #18416626 - 06/13/13 11:09 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

4 teh lulz

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: shLong]
    #18416692 - 06/13/13 11:25 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

4 teh drugs, brains, and religions.

InvisibleNimpo
Big Black

Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: akira_akuma]
    #18416712 - 06/13/13 11:33 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Is this what LSD does to people?

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: Nimpo]
    #18416716 - 06/13/13 11:35 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nimpo said:
Is this what LSD does to people?

most people, luckily don't take heft amounts and dose all the time...

and luckily alot of the people who do, to that, are thankfully peaceful loving people...

if EVERYONE did so much LSD... this world would be insane.

OfflineMrShroom
Spectral

Loc: Flag
Re: Somebody please tell me why you guys hate neurosoup [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #18416769 - 06/13/13 11:53 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

MrShroom said:
Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Mr. Mushrooms old account was also deleted.

It was?  Let me check..... still there.

His old account was deleted.    Not his current one.

When you look back through some of the epic but very old posts, you'll see some blank spots.    Most of those are Mr. Mushrooms's old account.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. My other account is still there.....

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies